King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
My framed print arrived with slight damage. My email was answered very quickly. The framed print was uplifted within the week, and was returned to me within a few days. I can certainly recommend this company.
Posted 48 minutes ago
I ordered a Gustav Klimt print and was very impressed with the quality of the printing and the paper used. The colours, especially the golds and blues, were really vibrant!
Posted 1 hour ago
The service is second to none. The print is expertly framed, the quality is exceptional & the care & attention to the packaging was perfect. I highly recommend this excellent company.
Framed print was beautiful. Great quality. Excellent service start to finish.
Beautifully framed pictures, very happy with the quality. Will definitely order again.
Beautiful framed print, really happy with the quality. Customer service was also excellent when I had mistakenly messed up my order. Would definitely order again.
Love my print. Just deciding where to hang it now. I will be purchasing more in the future.
Absolute first class service.
great choice of products are good prices
Excellent company and great product
Framed picture lovely all accessories included and the thank you note a lovely touch would defo by from you again
Great product and speedy delivery. Excellent service
Good selection of prints in quality frames and quick delivery.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 11th May 2021 King & McGaw 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Amazing quality, delivery experience, product comes already assembled and ready to go to wall :)
Bought unframed Richard Serra print. Absolutely stunning. Great quality and looks awesome on my wall. Next time I will splash out on a framed print.
Beautifully framed print delivered within expected time and well packaged. Very pleased.
Very good service and great product (print and frame). Used my own screw and rawl plug as didn't consider the one provided large/strong enough. Only other negative is that my picture is positioned opposite a large window and in daylight there is significant reflection on the glass - I don't know if there is better 'non-reflective' glass that I could have ordered??
I am really pleased with my pictures, both the prints and frames are of a high quality.
Lovely prints, excellent quality, great service. Well worth it.
EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY PLEASED WITH PROMPT ATTENTION AND DELIVERY. WELL DONE