King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Fantastic looking pictures. Arrived well packaged with minimal use of plastic which is great to see. Will definitely order more pictures in the future.
I was very impressed with the high standard of packaging to ensure my purchase arrived safe and sound.
I was very impressed by the quality of the prints and frames. The whole process from ordering to the delivery was extremely efficient. I will definitely be ordering more prints.
Fantastic high quality product along with the service to match! King & McGaw kept us up to date with the production and delivery of our painting from start to finish.
Brilliant service. I will order from you again.
Excellent quality print and frame. Recipient is thrilled. Will be back
Print arrived on time and in perfect condition. Really pleased with it, looks great in my new home. Thank you.
Excellent customer service. Rang in to amend an order and was treated in a timely and considerate fashion.
Really pleased with quality and price of two Ron Lawson framed prints bought recently.
Beautiful selection of pictures. Arrived expertly packaged and beautifully framed. Would definitely recommend.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Quality of the print and the frame are excellent. It arrived right on schedule.
Incredibly impressed by the superior service and exceptional quality of the piece I ordered. The print quality is perfect, and the framing and matting are just exquisite. So happy to have discovered King & McGaw, and would highly recommend with much enthusiasm.
Delighted with our purchase. We found the ordering process really easy and the delivery arrived exactly as promised. A very professional service all round. Now looking to order more for our newly decorated dining room.
I have bought a number of works from K&M, and each has been fabulous. Transformed two rooms, and given my house a new lease of life. Printing, packing and delivery are excellent. From The small Warhol Liz Taylor print to the stunning larger Kandinsky, each has introduced vibrant colour, shape and form where none really existed before. I fully intend to expand my growing collection with further purchases. Fabulous.
Ordered 2 pictures for a gift didn’t know what to expect but absolutely fantastic delivery and quality very impressed will definitely be using these again

Super job thank you
Still waiting for my package.......
Excellent product, beautifully framed and delivered well packaged. Would highly recommend!
Really lovely item, looks great on the wall. Was very impressed with the packaging too.
Great service, and quality prints. Everything arrived in time and the prints and frames looked fantastic. Would recommend to anyone.
Great website with lots of choice. Very, very pleased with my framed print. It arrived when promised & even came with a little fixings/hanging kit.
Exceptional quality & looks wonderful.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,625 reviews