King & McGaw Reviews

Arts & Entertainment

Click Here

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

customer service
"Item arrived in good order and when they had said it would. Thank you"
"The quality of the prints I purchased was excellent and I have already recommended your site to friends."
"I have always been reluctant to buy art on line because of reproductive quality and finish on the frame . I took a gamble because I wanted to introduce my son to the beauty of Jackson Pollock, I purchased the print for his wedding present. He loved it and so did I. Total quality would definitely recommend !"
"Excellent service. Print arrived promptly in an oak frame. It looks stunning in my hall. Very impressed."
"Excellent service, a beautiful quality print that I could customise to the size that I wanted. A great website."
"The painting and frame look beautiful on the living room wall. Great size and timely delivery. Love it!"
"Very good quality and excellent service"
"Order a framed picture from King & McGaw which unfortunately had been damaged slightly. Email customers service and they deal with it promptly, efficiently and made me feel like a valued customers. Highly recommend this company."
"Beautiful prints and super efficient service."
"Great quality prints, beautifully framed with a good choice of frames and well packaged for despatch."
"I am happy with the print quality and the framing. It was delivered swiftly and well packaged. The frame is a bit deeper than my other pictures but still good. I would have preferred a wire hanging than the string one. Overall I am pleased with the framed print and would recommend and use the service again."
"Delivered on time and packaged well. Easy to put up with hanging hooks included. Looks lovely in our home!"
"I am so pleased with the poster.It looks so good on my wall.jpf"
"Beautiful framed picture of Elvis,excellent quality and packaged very securely."
"Easy to navigate website, quality prints, quick delivery."
"I have bought several prints from King and McGaw and have been so impressed with the quality of the prints and variety of Artists to choose from . Delivery alway prompt and beautifully wrapped and packaged. Never disappointed.. Highly recommended"
"extremely high definition print,colour detail. 1st class frames excellent customer service"
"Very good indeed , organised and helpful . Parcel arrived on time beautifully mounted and packed , thankyou ."
"The Modigliani line drawing copy purchased had been modified from the original by the removal of small but important details such as the right nipple and armpit shadow which changed the impact of the drawing and certainly deviates from authenticity. This is very disappointing."
"Very pleased with my purchase. The print was exactly as shown. Delivery was prompt. Packaging was superb, my print was securely packed. Ready to hang with string securely on the print and screw provide for the wall. Excellent product and service."
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 3,002 reviews