King & McGaw Reviews

Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Quick delivery, safely packaged, beautiful Sam Toft art
Fantastic print and frame quality.Will use again.
Always excellent & good value
Delighted with my purchase, impressed with the excellent packaging especially as we are driving the pictures to our house in Spain. Delivery was on time, & I felt I had value for money. What’s not to like?!
Great website with excellent choice, beautiful quality frame and quick delivery ! Have ordered many times and always very happy
Excellent product and service as ever
EXCELLENT SERVICE THEY ARE ON THE BALL DESPATCH NEXT DAY
Very fast and professional. The print is beautiful!
Excellent delivery, very securely packaged. Happy - have used 3 times now.
This is my go-to website for prints. The large Linescape Triptych print of London landmark recently purchased is stunning: the colours are subtle, paper quality is good, it looks beautiful in a frame without a mount and price is attractive. Delivery was swift, the item carefully packed and the website user-friendly. Am about to order more in this series.
Once again fast delivery excellent product.. Very pleased.
I was so pleased to see prints by this artist on King & McGaw. The quality of the print is very good . I will be buying from this website again.
Quick delivery and print was just as described, I’ll be using again!
Great user experience navigating around the site, you have obviously listened to your customers in the past. The art came as expected, was beautifully framed and very carefully packaged. Honestly, it was a great experience. If anyone is wondering if they should let their art be framed or not, I can 10/10 recommend you to let King and McGaw do it for you. Regarding the product range, personally I would like to see more Major Works, paintings from the Romantic period and a wider variety of Surrealistic and New Media art. And some more Jenny Saville. More artists, more works. But I don't have an insight on search statistics and volumes, so what do I know. Thank you King & McGaw. Until we meet again.
Quality products and fast delivery
Good service - ordered two prints which were delivered very quickly and are both to a high standard
Beautiful print. Promptly delivered
Excellent service and lovely product. Had a bit of a problem with the delivery (UPS couldn’t find my address) but King & McGaw sorted it out quickly and efficiently. Would certainly use again.
The prints were beautiful and there were so many to choose from. The quality was excellent and they were very promptly delivered.
Quality in all aspects