King & McGaw Reviews

East Sussex

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

"Absolutely love my picture! Very talented Thank you Susie"
"I have purchased from King & McGaw on a number of occasions and have always been impressed by the quality of the printing and high standard of workmanship evident in the framing. Even the packaging is top notch, not to mention the speed of delivery."
"Great service , received my order a few days later ( brilliantly wrapped) Would order again"
"Great service, very speedy response to a query. Picture was delivered on time and very well packaged."
"Fantastic quality prints good value"
"A very efficient service and good quality product."
"We bought two prints for our new house. I have never purchased art online before and I was so delighted with the colours and quality of the canvasses that we received, it exceeded my expectation! Thank you."
"Excellent speed of delivery, customer service and product"
"Poster looks amazing, real talking point"
"Loved my two framed art prints. Good quality at an affordable price. Quick delivery too. Thankyou"
"Perfect service."
"Great service provided by Marie, fantastic product and will deffinalty be purchasing more items. 10/10!!"
"Thank you, the poster arrived in record time and just what we ordered, shall be using your website again."
"Very happy with my order will definitely be returning again and again the three prints I ordered really add to my home"
"Both print and frame were as described and delivered on time in good protective packaging."
"The Ballerina, a beautiful print, by a very talented french artist. Looks well in place on my room wall,"
"Excellent service and excellent picture , would have no hesitation in buying from King &McGaw again ."
"Very helpful and a great product."
"Absolutely delighted with my stunning prints I ordered, they came in great time suitably packaged. I can’t wait to get them framed for our new kitchen and order more!!!!"
"Iconic images in fantastic poster quality. Rare posters available, too! The delivery service was excellent and support over the phone was friendly and welcoming. I would buy any day again! Love it!"
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,452 reviews