King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw ?

Sharon Ballam
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the prompt service and really good quality print and frame. It’s been given the thumbs up by my four year old grandson."
Aileen Michie
Verified Buyer
"Canvas was exactly what I was looking for"
Joan Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Having made several purchases earlier I ordered with confidence. Quality of prints, excellent colour and chic but classic framing did not disappoint on this occasion."
Jeffrey Woodham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service."
John Horrell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of artwork, beautifully framed and extremely good biodegradable packaging. Not sure I’d bother looking elsewhere for artwork."
"I love the fact the website is so easy to use, you click on what you want, then delivered, beautifully packaged so quickly."
Ronnie Morrow
Verified Reviewer
"Only came across King & McGraw a few weeks ago. Was so pleased with my original purchase that I have been back twice since. Quality, packaging, workmanship, delivery and choice are all first class. Would happily recommend to anyone who is in the market for affordable art."
Ruth Mcdowall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality of print and frame. Kept me in touch regarding order progress."
Graham Dingle
Verified Buyer
"Quality throughout. Framing, packaging & an extremely good selection to chose from. Thank you."
Ray Mummery
Verified Buyer
"The prints we bought are in beautiful bright colours. Delivery was prompt and the packaging was excellent. We will be buying more very soon."
Lynn Steel
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the selection available to me. The prints were good quality and great value. Fast delivery made it possible for me to hang my prints within a few days."
Roseline Mayes
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of pictures in all different mediums. Came well packaged received quickly. Really pleased with our canvass and our previous purchase of a framed print. Both very well made and finished."
Jacques Lalande
Verified Buyer
"Large offer of pictures; efficient delivery."
Geoff Sargent
Verified Buyer
"I purchased 'Crashing Through 'which represents a yacht close hauled racing into a moderate sea. Great fun, nice quality, relaxing to contemplate glass in hand from the comfort of a recliner re- living memories of thrilling times afloat!"
Chris Ellins
Verified Buyer
"First things first, the product quality (image and frame) are excellent. Service and experience were pretty flawless. Price is higher than equivalent channels and for some images this looks out of kilter with the competition but other than that it has been very impressive."
Geoffrey W Skidmore
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and speedy service"
"Prompt delivery and very well packaged. Excellent service."
"The picture was very well packaged and delivered on time, the quality of the picture and frame was excellent"
Melanie Wingfield
Verified Buyer
"Very lovely towels♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Expensive yes but so worth it. Free return so no risk."
Carol Tiffin
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous framed prints which arrived within 5 days of ordering."
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,219 reviews