King & McGaw Reviews

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

customer service
"I'm pleased to see this mail arrive because I had no other way to contact you as I am in Japan and was holding out against phone costs. The thing is, I bought and paid by PayPal for a framed photo from you more than a fortnight ago and delivery from UK is normally within about 10 days. ***What's frustrating is that you do not appear to provide any means of tracking the shipment. I think this is a great failing and unusual in my experience of buying mid- to high-value goods online. The details of my purchase are below, and I would appreciate a response if possible. Many thanks, Andrew Kershaw Invoice No: SI578742 Account: 702506 Invoice Date: 05/07/2019 Our Order Ref: OR569256 Customer Order Ref: K379190"
Dear Andrew,

Many thanks for your email. Please accept our apologies for you not having received tracking details for your order. We can confirm that your order left us on the 5th of July and we will email you separately with your tracking number.

Kind regards

Marie
"Excellent service was kept informed of despatch and delivery, when the picture arrived i couldn't believe the quality of the packaging that had kept it in pristine condition. Really pleased with the picture looks lovely in my home"
"Wonderful choice of pictures /sizes/frames and excellent service and delivery. Highly recommend !"
"Pictures well packed, delivered quickly, as described. Very pleased and will be ordering more."
"Top quality prints!"
"Absolutely fabulous service! I will definitely use King and McGaw again. Richard Smith"
"Excellent service order received within 5 days of placing order"
"First time buying and I will be buying again. Fabulous quality and packaging is first class. First class all round,thank you 😁"
"Excellent service from ordering with Amy very knowledgeable and quick delivery. Certainly recommend."
"Very good service and great framed art. I will be back."
"Excellent choices and quality of framing is amazing..have bought so many peices, just need more wall space"
"The service I received recently was excellent .My choice of photographic prints arrived promptly and in good order. I don’t whether it is a fact but it appears to me that the selection of prints available is not as extensive as it used to be and as Easyart has ceased trading in UK , the choice to the customer is greatly reduced which is a shame."
"Good service overall."
"We ordered our print on a really good website and it arrived damaged on one corner, a replacement was sent out, they were efficient and polite and were a joy to deal with."
"Really impressed with speedy delivery, appropriate packaging and excellent quality of print. The colours lived up to our expectation, will definitely use again."
"Buying process was very smooth. Our order arrived on time and was well packaged. We are very happy with our purchase."
"Beautiful and quality prints and frames. Absolutely recommend and will definitely be purchasing from them again."
"Fabulous customer service, fabulous framing, packaging and delivery."
"Brilliant! Easy to use website, well packed and delivered quickly, high quality print and frame - great company to buy from, thank you."
"I have been looking at pictures on this site for 3 years. With such a huge selection it was difficult to choose. Once the sitting room had been decorated, we finally had the impetus to make a decision. We chose 7 pictures which were all beautifully mounted and framed and arrived very carefully packaged. A pleasing extra touch was the inclusion of the name of the person who had prepared the pictures."
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 2,892 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access