King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw?

Victoria Redman
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the print I purchased. Good quality and mounted in a lovely frame
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection of prints, good value for money, prompt delivery in secure protective packaging.
Verified Buyer

Great collection of art. Easy to buy. excellent customer service and even faster delivery. Highly recommend!
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the prints ordered. Great images, good quality and well packaged. Will definitely be ordering again.
Kathleen Gregg
Verified Buyer

A beautiful print, and it looks so majestic in a frame on my hallway wall, a tribute to Monet, a great artist,
Jeanette Harrington
Verified Buyer

Delighted with my two recent purchases from King & McGaw - one printed on canvas and one large framed print. Excellent quality products and expertly packaged to arrive here safe and sound. I found K&M by chance when browsing online to buy art prints by a particular artist. So glad that I did. I will definitely buy art from K&M again.
Mrs D Sage
Verified Buyer

Quality of the service and product is excellent.
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality print and frame, delivered well packaged and on time. Great service!
Verified Buyer

My canvas arrived very quickly in perfect condition, at a very reasonable price, and looks great. Top marks.
Verified Buyer

I searched for a particular type of image and found it on this website - so far so very ordinary. What made this an experience that I will look forward to repeating was the ease of use of the website, the quality of the picture mounting and framing and the obvious care taken to package and protect it. I was looking forward to receiving the picture and was not disappointed in any way, thank you.
Ross Thomson
Verified Buyer

Beautifully produced and packaged items at excellent prices.
Mrs V Wilkes
Verified Buyer

Product delivered at correct day -good packaging. Unfortunately I had to return the goods as the colour wasn't as in the information. Returns info was brilliant as everyone was very helpful.
Philip Tuffin
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient service at a good price
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with our purchases, they were good quality and a good reflection of what was shown on the internet.
Verified Buyer

This is my second purchase and I was again extremely happy. The picture was so well packaged, it was a pleasure to open! It was great to have the fixings included so I was able to put it up straight away. The picture was exactly as described and I love it! It has filled a blank wall in the kitchen and looks great! Thanks, keep up the good work.
James Brown

Great service, speedy delivery and A1 product
S. Higginson
Verified Buyer

Ordered 3 framed prints. They arrived beautifully packed, each in an individual, well thought through box. The quality of the prints and frame are excellent and the service from acceptance of order to delivery was superb. Very happy customer.
Irene Shaw
Verified Buyer

This was my second purchase from King & McGaw and it won't be my last. The quality and enormous choice of prints and frames is excellent with keen prices and first class service. I would recommend to anyone looking for artwork to look no further than King & McGaw.
Dean Raven
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 pictures from King and McGaw and was very happy when the pictures arrived ,we love both pictures I purchased and was also impressed with how the pictures were packaged 10 out of 10 , I will definitely be buying more pictures from king and McGaw
one happy customer