King & McGaw Reviews

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Helen Downton
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Arrived promptly, beautifully wrapped. The picture has been framed really well and am over the moon!
Karen Martin
Verified Buyer

Print was excellent quality. It arrived well packaged and within the time specified.
Neil Cuthbert
Verified Buyer

This company seems to go from strength to strength; originally a customer of the former easyart, I wondered how the products and service might change but any concerns I might have had proved quite unfounded. I enjoy browsing the range of images on offer, the fact that many are available in a variety of sizes at affordable easy to calculate prices and the smart idea to include a wall fixing and hook. The speed of turn around from order to delivery via UPS is excellent and I find the online ordering service very user friendly as well as customer services which I had occasion to use recently. A more than satisfied customer thank you. NSC
Njoki Clegg
Verified Buyer

I Was after a special birthday n treat for myself.... I knew the artist I wanted... view a number of websites but King & McGaw's products appeared to be good quality. I was even more pleased with my Lowry prints which arrived well packaged n delivered with a day. Thank you. Great service
Verified Buyer

The website allowed me to to easily browse through a bewilderering array of all the best that art printed art can offer and make my selections with confidence. Prints were of quality and exactly as ordered.

Packaging is very secure and delivery is prompt.

Overall a great service.
Elizabeth Hutchings
Verified Buyer

timely delivery of exactly what I wanted!
Sue Porter

Great service.
Verified Reviewer
Verified Reviewer

Choice of prints are excellent , customer service first rate, quality of paper the print is on is thick and excellent quality and packaging 5 star
Faye Arrowsmith
Verified Buyer

I bought a lovely Sophy Henn screen print of a puppy for my neice's 8th birthday - she's not allowed a dog (mean Daddy!) so this was the next best thing. She LOVES it and it's in pride of place on her bedroom wall. Maximum auntie points scored. Thank you!!
Colin Evans
Verified Buyer

High quality art beautifully framed and packaged
Darren Carter
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the picture and the delivery was first class, will definitely use again.
Linda Pitman
Verified Buyer

My chosen picture arrived extremely well packaged and I was delighted by the high quality of both the materials used and of the workmanship/finish of the frame.
Overall, the product truly reflected the depicted online article - I love my picture and only wish that I had selected a larger version.
David Wingfield
Verified Buyer

Great quality and prompt, safe delivery.
Anne Whiting
Verified Buyer

Quality of the print and how it was framed beat our expectations. It was extremely well packaged and the hanging instructions were easy to follow. So impressed we ordered another picture straight away.
Verified Buyer

Great quality picture. Quick and easy delivery.
Richard H Rees

they're top class
Geraldine Bragg
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and pictures very high quality
Janet S Ong
Verified Buyer

Packageing very secure kept informed about delivery via emails. Would recommended this company.
Verified Buyer

I purchased the print "An electric bike ride'. It is such a good print with bright vibrant colours. It hangs above my bed in the bedroom and looks wonderful.
Verified Buyer

Perfect service and super fast delivery. The picture was packaged perfectly for transit. The quality of the picture is excellent.

I would highly recommend.
King & McGaw is rated 4.81 based on 1,501 reviews