King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Excellent prints at a great price. Well packaged and a speedy delivery. Highly recommended!
A wide choice of art and a very decent selection of size, frames, mounts etc.
Great quality prints and frames. Really happy with the overall service!
Very good, Just what I ordered and delivered with in a few days.
excellent on all fronts!
Very helpful staff when I made an error with my order I was able to phone up to change it with no problems.
We have just received our pink floyd back catalogue framed print and are delighted with it. It was very well packed and framed,it looks amazing on our living room wall.Good communication via e mail as to delivery,i would not hesitate to recomend to friends and to buy further art from you in the future,thank you all.
Beautiful artwork and very helpful friendly customer team. Thoroughly recommended.
Absolutely amazing customer service nothing was too much trouble. Everything was dealt with a minimum amount of fuss. Brilliant prints, brilliant site, brilliant customer service!
Fast & efficient service. The print quality was excellent. This was the second order this year. Many thanks
I recently bought a Debbie Harry/ Andy Warhol popart picture from K and McG and I love it! It’s really beautifully made, ready to hang and everyone has commented on how nice it looks in my house. Delivery was prompt and the picture was very well packaged. 💯 % positive feedback from me!!
My poster arrived super speedily. It was very well packaged so no danger of being squashed or damaged. Thanks very much King & McGaw, I would definitely recommend you.
Good quality print and delivered quickly and packed well
Very pleased with photo picture i ordered beautifully framed and received very well packaged. Would highly recommend to family and friends.
A very Delightful experience from order to Delivery , First Class would definately recommend .
Excellent products and beautifully framed.
Nicely framed product with surprising prompt delivery service.
The variety and range is exceptional. Think of an artist or genre and King and McGaw will stock it. Whatever size or frame colour and style suits your home, they can accommodate your needs. Genuinely I’m impressed at every order I’ve placed.
Efficient order system and the poster was delivered promptly. The packaging was perfect and the poster arrived in excellent condition
Great product and good service
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 3,075 reviews