King & McGaw Reviews

Farah Khan
King & McGaw 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Chloe
More Photos & Videos
We had spent a lot of time looking for a special picture and boy did we find it on your website!! When we opened this package, no words can express our joy at this picture. Everything about it is just what we wanted and excellent service to match. Are we SATISFIED , you bet we are
Really good quality frame and print would definitely use again. Only issue was having to email several times to see if payment had been collected.
The pictures are amazing quality. They look really beautiful and the customer service is excellent.
Absolutely stunning picture and mounted and framed to a high standard. I will definitely purchase from them again
Great choice of prints, can spend hours browsing all the different categories. Delivery was very prompt in secure packaging. Would certainly recommend King and McGaw.
Really pleased with print for my daughter’s 30th birthday present. Beautiful frame and Personal touch of name of framer made it even more unique.
Absolutely delighted with my framed art print by Shyama Ruffell Fair and Square
We’ve purchased so many art prints from here - the quality is just brilliant! I sometimes go elsewhere but it never matches up.
delighted with the service,quality of product,and the sturdy packing. WELL DONE would recomend the company to anyone.
We are so pleased with our Jackson Pollock print. The prints fab such vibrant colours but the frame and mounting is perfect too. The packaging was amazing - no need to worry as to whether it will be damaged in transit.
Great service, prompt delivery and lovely print!
Fantastic Quality prints with an efficient delivery and great information from order to delivery .
I am very pleased with the quality of the artwork. I had to wait a long time for it to arrive though
Good quality images and paper, fast and safe delivery
So happy with my new prints - The quality is superb and the frame design and manufacture adds to the high standard now on display in my dining room wall - Thank you King and McGaw - Truly professional company.
Third time I have purchased from you guys
Thanks again
Well packaged. Good quality print and frame. Very happy.
Excellent product and service. Prompt customer service response to a query I emailed. Thank you
Fabulous picture and delivery x
Usual excellent fast service and great product. Thank you
Absolutely delighted with my two Lowry prints beautifully framed arrived on time and packed securely.I will definitely be using king and McGaw again.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,442 reviews