King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
I am really pleased with my pictures, both the prints and frames are of a high quality.
Lovely prints, excellent quality, great service. Well worth it.
EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY PLEASED WITH PROMPT ATTENTION AND DELIVERY. WELL DONE
Very pleased with my recent orders. Arrived in a timely manner and frames are such good quality! Highly recommend
Quick and easy ordering process. Arrived when promised and packaged extremely well. Will definitely be buying again.
Good quality, if a little on the expensive side. Still would recommend - lovely art.
Really nice selection of affordable artwork, and sent efficiently and quickly!
I was spoilt for choice on the King and McGaw site but I eventually settled on 2 prints taken from the Japanese publication by Keikwa Hasegawa. They arrived on time, perfectly packaged and ready to hang. I’m absolutely delighted with them.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 7th May 2021
I am so pleased with the print I received today.So well framed and packed ,also excellent communication with regard to the progress of delivery.Fits in nicely with other works I have .Will definitely recommend and order again.
Fast delivery and amazing collection of affordable prints!
I have bought 3 items from King and McGaw and I’m very impressed with the quality of the products.
Amazing quality; delivered on time and in such safe and careful packaging. Absolutely love my print.
Excellent service. Really pleased with my new picture. Looks just as beautiful as advertised.
Excellent service
We’ve bought a few prints from King & McGraw and we are always impressed with the selection and quality.
Great selection of art, efficient service. Very pleased with the art we bought.
Lovely selection of prints presented in high quality frames.
First time dealing with King & McGaw and although there was a small issue with our picture frame, the customer service to rectify this was really good. The matter was dealt with very quickly to a satisfactory outcome. I would definitely use this company again.
Lovely pictures, well made and fit well into a chosen wall space. Will use this business again.
Arrived quickly and beautifully packed. Gorgeous picture, great quality
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,380 reviews