King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Welcoming and efficient service, helpful about returns. Will not hesitate to use again.
I have ordered two framed prints from King & McGaw and have been really pleased with both. Fabulous quality and prompt delivery
Excellent service - my framed print was extremely well packaged and looks great.
King & McGaw are an amazing company and the pictures are absolutely fabulous. I cannot recommend them high enough.
Highly recommend. The customer service was second to none. Especially the communication and service form Ellie Firmo. A credit to King & McGaw.
Everything was perfect ; The art, the framing, the packaging and the delivery!
The three Emma Brownjohn framed prints are wonderful. The quality is excellent and not expensive. The pictures arrived very well packed and customer service again, excellent.
Great service and good price
Fast, premium service. great range of prints - would shop again.
I was very impressed with the packaging. Making sure my picture arrive in tip top condition. I was kept informed about when delivery would take place. I am definitely looking to purchase another picture in the future.
High quality as always. Wouldn’t buy my framed prints from anywhere else.
We were very pleased with the excellent quality of our picture and it's frame. Also, very impressed with the way it was packaged so that it arrived safely. Thank you for your top quality service.
The packaging was so secure to protect the picture, our son’s birthday present, that we were delighted and impressed.
The finish is the best on the market for the price. They arrived in perfect condition with good care.
As ever framed prints arrived on the day stated. And of high quality. Will continue to use this company.
They have a very wide range of prints and lots of frame choices but I was pleased that you can also choose unframed. Very nice quality paper and reprint. Arrived very quickly and we shall use again
Great service and great product. I would have liked the option of non reflective glass even if it was at an additional cost.
Everything excellent, extremely professional! Perfect quality, paper, print, frame and delivery.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Quality prints packaged to arrive perfectly and swiftly. My first port of call for wall art.
The Ron Lawson framed prints are lovely and professionally framed. So good we bought some more.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,508 reviews