King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw ?

"Beautifully packaged, great picture, swift delivery, perfect communication"
"Lovely prints, great service"
"Always great service and great quality products. 10/10 all round"
"Easy. fast. well packaged. Good choice of pictures"
"Lovely photo, great service by King & McGaw. However shipping company poor (UPS)"
"Once again a big thankyou for my latest purchase from you..well packed and speedy delivery. My purchase was “The boy who starts to build the snowman” . I have some original pieces of Coalport snowmen and saw your picture on your web and I am going to make a Winter/Christmas arrangement around it with my snowmen. Thanks again from a very happy customer. Gillian Currie."
"Beautiful prints, delivered on time and well packaged. Excellent service."
"Very pleased with purchase & service"
"Everything as advertised and prompt delivery"
"I bought two limited edition Pam Carter prints, which are in themselves beautiful, however, I was unprepared for the framing of said prints. The result is absolutely stunning. Would highly recommend."
"I bought LS Lowery,s going to work framed print.I am delighted with it, looks fab. The quality is great,looks much more expensive than it was. Will definitely buying other prints from here."
"We are very impressed with King and McGraw. The pictures are framed well and arrived quickly and efficiently. The website is also excellent. We will use again."
"Beautiful quality prints, exactly as ordered"
"Great pieces from a good range of artists, beautifully framed and quickly delivered. The only thing that would make this site better is a wider range of frame colours and finishes."
"High quality image. Speedy dispatch, well parcelled."
"Excellent quality pictures - beautifully framed"
"King and McGraw have some very stylish well presented art work and photography from a variety of well chosen sources. From choosing to transaction a pleasure."
"Very pleased with framed print. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Happy customer."
"The two pictures Excellent quality really pleased with the purchase."
"Hi there received my prints and I am over the moon with them Just what I was looking for but couldn't find anywhere till I found your website"
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,426 reviews