King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Quality framed print and super prompt delivery
Having moved into a new home a couple of years ago I've been looking for some nice wall art to adorn the walls. I recently found your website and was so pleased to find some items that were perfect for my family/kitchen area. I placed an order and the items arrived a few days later. The quality is excellent. I highly recommend you to my family and friends.
Bought two and loved them both. Everything excellent including and especially staff,Marie and Lauren.
Received much faster than expected
Very good selection and service. Would have liked to be offered the option of non-reflecting glass for the picture.
My order arrived quickly. It was perfectly packaged and looks a treat on my dining room wall. So pleased with my purchase and the service provided by this company.
We bought 2. Lowry prints from King & McGaw for our newly painted hallway. We are extremely pleased with them. They are exactly as advertised and arrived on time, perfectly packed. We will definitely buy again.
Excellent service from chose of prints and frames to processing orders and delivery. Always kept up to date with information about my order. Packaged very well and delivered when expected
Excellent website. All delivered perfectly
Great quality prints, superb customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent products, quick delivery and helpful staff. Definitely recommended
Parcels arrived promptly, and the pictures were very well packed. The two photographs I bought are beautiful and are a lovely addition to my house.
Posters of very good quality. I am very satisfied
I have loved everything about my experience with King & McGaw - the art selection, the framing choices, the very fast delivery and the quality of the final product. Big fan! Already recommended you guys to friends!
excellent service and quality of product
Very efficient delivery and really impressed with my picture . Also the choice of frames and pictures . Will definitely be looking for another picture .
Really great print and lovely frame!
Prints were good quality for price arrived promptly. Web site easy to use
Great pictures and service from King & McGaw. Unfortunately despite redirecting the delivery to our local ups pick-up point, the paintings were left outside our front door in full sight and a signature in our name (which wasnt us) provided.
Great quality product and service. Very happy customer. Would highly recommend King & McGaw.
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 3,241 reviews