King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw ?

"Excellent quality pictures and frames, I wouldn’t go anywhere else."
Sam Carter
Verified Buyer
"I have made two purchases and both arrived very quickly indeed. The pa having was found to be second to none and the contents was perfect in every way...... I will look no further in future for the supply of artwork."
"Everything was ok"
Mark Woodbridge
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with goods and delivery"
"very happy"
"Delighted with my purchase. Beautifully packed, arrived as scheduled, and giving me much pleasure. Thank you. Val."
Pauline Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Classey pictures. Lovely famed with personal touch. Package well. And delivered within a few days"
"Excellent framing of quality print and extremely well packaged"
Emily Maxwell
"Great quality"
Abbas Rashid
Verified Buyer
"High quality prints and frames. Excellent customer services. Always willing to help accommodate the customer. Will definitely recommend!"
"Loved all the paintings I purchased. All arrived quickly and well packaged. Won't hesitate to purchase again"
"We were looking for “something different” to hang in our newly decorated dining room and found King & McGaw. The wide choice of artists and styles we found, was outstanding. We ordered a framed print and were impressed by the whole “buying process” from order to delivery and the excellent quality of the produce. Thanks we will use you again shortly!"
"The Picasso is vibrant and looks great but the Da VInci Vitruvian Man looks poor. I am not sure how this makes me feel, so an acceptable review is how I have gone."
"Super easy ordering, quality is great - overall really happy. Team went above and beyond to make sure I got my order on time for my boyfriend's birthday."
Mrs L Graham
Verified Buyer
"Just moved into a new house and was looking for Hannah Cole prints. I was delighted when I found King & Mcgaw on line, they have a wonderful collection, so much to choose from. Their service was quick and efficient, the prints arrived in a well protected cardboard tube and wrapped securely in tissue. I was so impressed with their service and quality of prints that I ordered a further two. I have five altogether. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Thomas Hashemi
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with service but it did take a long time to get the prints. Think we wait 2 weeks for them? Only recommendation would be to speed up your delivery process. Prints are excellent."
Jen Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"First class service,very quick delivery, would certainly recommend."
Emelie Harris-Guerrero
Verified Buyer
"We have been using King and McGaw for our design projects for the past years and we could not be more satisfied. Quick turnaround, superb quality and lots of ways to customise your artwork. Highly recommend them"
Lauren Colquhoun
Verified Buyer
"Great service and wonderful artwork"
Rebecca Day
Verified Buyer
"Item is lovely. The resolution of the picture is not as high as I had hoped, although this might be due to the size of the print compared to the original image. Delivery was speedy and the customer services team very helpful when I had issues with UPS. Would use again!"
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,309 reviews