King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw?

Luke Mellor
Unverified Reviewer

Artwork was framed and packaging was unbelievably professional and made the delivery to Sweden in perfect shape. Shipping costs for 1m x 1m framed prints was very reasonable too. Framing took about 3 days and delivery a further 4 days

Would definitely order again.

PS: Did I say how good the Warhol prints were?
Luke Mellor
Verified Buyer

Would definitely order again.

PS: DidI say how nice the prints were?
Rachel Ahmid
Verified Buyer

You get what you pay for. I can't recommend King & McGaw enough- their art work is beautiful, varied and unique. I ordered a large framed print - cost a little more than I planned for but absolutely made up with my print- excellent quality framing & will order from them again soon.
Warren Denny

I had a print replaced
Ronald Doran
Verified Buyer

The photo was far better than i thought it would be,I bought this for a older lady from Great Britain for her to place in her tea shop.

Stuart Boyd
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with frames and prints,well packed and delivery spot on.
Luke Crilly

Quick delivery, packaged perfectly
Verified Buyer

The quality of the picture and frame itself is excellent and the delivery was smooth. Very well packaged too. I will shop again. (Especially if you give me a 20% voucher...)
Alison Barnard
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website ( with a facility to see how pictures look with different frames, large range of pictures, reliable service (my pictures arrived exactly in the day they said), and knowledgeable staff
Tony Kneller
Verified Buyer

An excellent product for a reasonable price.
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately shipped to incorrect adddress despite trying to correct BUT incredibly well packed for shipping and Jane was super helpful!
David Bell
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the picture I ordered of Ophelia by Millais from King & McGaw. The definition and colours are just right with a lovely black satin frame and off white border. I have just ordered two more pictures.
Niamh Cordon PM317271
Verified Buyer

I bought an Amy Sia framed print 'dive' in the large size. Beautiful abstract print with vivid colours. Framing and delivery first class. I will definitely be back!!
Verified Buyer

The picture and frame are great, organising delivery was simple and it was well packaged.
Debbie Smith
Verified Buyer

Lovely picture, easy to order, arrived in good time and well packaged
Philip Evans
Unverified Reviewer

Quality product
Amy
Verified Buyer

Good quality product. Excellent and prompt customer service when there was a delivery issue. Will be using again.
Verified Buyer

Loved my first experience! The website is easy to navigate and very aesthetically pleasing. Importantly, you can actually see the print you are intending to buy properly and not a miniscule, blurred version like some other sites and which is very annoying.
Great selection and variety of art which I keep adding to my gallery for future consideration.
I purchased a Animal World by Christopher Corr for my son's room. It arrived very quickly (2days) well packaged and is perfect.
I'll definitely be using King & Mcgaw again.
Sarah Moss
Verified Buyer

Great choice of art, excellent service, prompt delivery and good quality products
Georgina Walters
Verified Buyer

Such a wonderful range, it's often hard to chose! Easy to order, the website is very clear and simple to navigate.
My prints arrived quickly and they were well packaged.
Would highly recommend to anyone after something lovely and stylish for their home.
King & McGaw is rated 4.83 based on 1,781 reviews