King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
We are really happy with our new picture. It looks amazing and came so quickly. We have just ordered some more.
We are thrilled with our picture. It was delivered promptly and extremely well packaged. The frame is beautifully made. We absolutely love our new piece of art.
Excellent smooth service - quality prints received !
Good quality, arrived on schedule and well packed.
Looked just as shown on website.
Very pleased with this quality product.
Prints and framing Excellent..
very well packaged and delivered on time... highly recommend
We bought the 1939 Golden ‘Department Store’ - great price, great quality, delivered exactly on time. A good range to choose from too.
An excellent selection of prints. I bought a V & A wallpaper repro unframed print and am impressed with the depth of colour, quality of paper and the prompt delivery in excellent packaging. A small query I had was quickly resolved by customer service team.
The outstanding print framing company.
Ordered a large print of an
LS Lowry painting A Procession for my daughter’s 40th birthday. Excellent advice & service on-line & speedy delivery. Top quality print & excellent price. She will love it. Thank you!
Customer service excellence, premium art products, competitively priced, quality and finish extremely good. Special mention to Ellie customer services for her help in dealing with me.
Wonderful service , my glazed framed print of Discarded Roses by Renoir was even more beautiful than I expected , perfect ! Thank you
I was so impressed with the quality of the print and excellent craftsmanship of the frame. The hand written note made it perfect. 👌
Over the past three months I have ordered three framed prints from King & McGaw. Each time I have been impressed with the speed of delivery, the quality of the frame and the quality of the colours of the prints. I would unreserved recommend them.
top quality art, very well packaged, I will have no hesitation in buying again
King & McGaw 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Artwork I ordered from King & McGaw came beautifully packaged. The artwork itself is top quality and nicely framed. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Absolutely delighted with the 3 framed prints from King &McGaw.Love the frames and the high quality of work. Can’t recommend highly enough. Love the website also so easy to navigate
Lovely product and very easy to deal with. Very happy and will definitely use again!
Fantastic quality
Lovely vibrant prints and really well framed.
Great quality