King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw?

Verified Buyer

Good product quick hassle free service. Very impressed
Girard Marianne
Verified Buyer

A pleasure to buy at King & McGaw, my Vertigo and La Dolce Vita postes are perfect!
Suzanne McIntosh
Verified Buyer

I've ordered from King & McGaw on a few occasions and the quality of the prints is consistently excellent. I'm very happy with my new artwork!
Bob Cairns
Unverified Reviewer

I searched for framed pictures and prints for ages, before I came across King & McGraw. Their range is extensive, covering many categories from Modern to Contemporary Photography and Abstract. I've brought several large framed canvases, the quality is second to none. Really solid frames and boards The printing quality is excellent losing none of the original colour and details. All round the service has been outstanding.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and fantastic customer service when there was a slight problem with my postcode, many thanks I would highly recommend king & mcgaw to anyone!
Melanie Allen.
Verified Buyer

The print came very quickly and looks good. Nice to have a range of frames to choose from. Packaging - very safely and securely packed - but enormous!
Mr Andrew Stewart
Verified Buyer

Great select of prints always arrive in great condition and on time. Good value too.
Wendy Markel
Verified Buyer

I was really pleased with the quality of the print I purchased. It arrived very quickly and was well packaged. I would happily buy from King and McGaw again
Verified Buyer

Nice paintings and fast delivery
Stuart Neill
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good quality product and competitive price.
Verified Buyer

I ordered a print and had it framed by yourselves. I was kept informed every step of the way and it arrived on time and was well packaged.
Nicholas Clare
Unverified Reviewer

Received my order quickly which was packed with care. Received in perfect condition, and I am very happy with the framed print.
Nicholas Clare
Verified Buyer

"When I received my framed print, I was very impressed at the care that had been taken with the packaging. I received it quickly and in perfect condition. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you.\r\n"
Michael Gardner
Verified Buyer

Purchased some pictures for my grandchildren for Christmas. Dealt with two ladies who gave excellent advice as to the sensible size, colour and type of frames that wo0uld best suit the pictures. I was delighted with the approach of the staff and the advice given. Would not hesitate to return at a later date
Verified Buyer

Beautiful prints delivered promptly with great customer service.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a fear and loathing poster and supposed to get at the mentioned address before a date(my boyfriend birthday).Thing that didn’t happen because apparently the person who delivered it didn’t let us know that the delivery arrived or to left a ticket letting us know where to collect it from .very nice and professional .well I called the company I bought the poster from and they told me to start looking at the closest postal offices I have around that address because they don’t keep track of the Royal Mail ,thing that I found it very disappointing .Is not my job to look in the neighbourhood for postal offices to find where you left my boyfriend gift ,I think is your job to track it and then let me know where to collect it from . My gift for my boyfriend was ruined ..thank you very much I’m gonna make sure I won’t recommend this webpage to any of my friends .as well you should be more organised with the delivery guy .
Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry that you did not receive the intended gift for the required date.
The poster was despatched on the same day that you ordered it. You selected standard delivery by Royal Mail, which is an untracked service. For this type of delivery, we are unable to obtain any tracking information from Royal Mail. Because of this, when you contacted us, we initially suggested that you check with your nearest post office to see if the order was being held for collection as it appeared that Royal Mail had not left a calling card for you. We then checked to see if it had been returned to us as the sender and it had not. At this point we were unable to do anything more to locate the package and provided you with the option of waiting for us to order and send a replacement, or accept a full refund. As the replacement option would have taken too long for your purposes, you opted for a full refund which we provided.
We do strive to provide excellent customer service and did everything in our power to rectify the situation in a timely manner.
We understand that you must be disappointed that the order did not arrive in time and are sorry that you feel we did not meet our obligations to you as our customer.
Verified Buyer

Good value and a great selection
Ann
Verified Reviewer

The print arrived this afternoon as promised and we are absolutely delighted with it. I would definitely recommend King & McGaw to anyone looking for beautiful prints and frames.
First class customer service.
Michael Taylor

Excellent quality framed print
Michael J Taylor
Verified Reviewer

Great service, picture and frame are of excellent quality, even included a picture hanging kit. Picture arrived very promptly, well wrapped and protected. Many thanks.
King & McGaw is rated 4.83 based on 1,875 reviews