King & McGaw Reviews

East Sussex

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

"Happy with my purchase and would recommend."
"Fantastic picture and beautifully framed"
"amazing selection of artworks printed to such a high quality, wrapped and presented beautifully. Will definitely be looking to purchase again!"
"very high quality picture, timing of delivery as expected."
"Kept up to date as to status of delivery times and print was received only a few days after ordering. Good quality print in frame - very pleased with picture!"
"Excellent quality and excellent customer service"
"I love the prints and think the service is first class."
"Loved the prints and very happy with them, but suggest something needs to be done about the black stained frames - hands covered in thick black stain - thankfully, we did not wreck any wall coverings or home furnishings, but it could easily happen."
"mY PRINTS ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. wELL PACKAGED. gOOD QUALITY."
"I was very impressed with the quality of the prints and the shipping itself. I read about King & McGaw online and made the decision to ship internationally to Canada; when it arrived I went to a professional farmer who also complimented the precision of the packaging. Thank you and I will absolutely order again. Emma"
"An excellent service and a beautiful print. Highly recommend to others."
"fabulous customer service, wonderful product, such a lovely idea to have art as a gift"
"Excellent service. Item received very promptly,exactly when specified and was very well packed. We are thrilled with our purchase. Thanks."
"Great service, quick delivery."
"The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. The print was packaged securely, arrived on time and in good order. I'm now the proud owner of an excellent quality item. King & McGaw are a pleasure to deal with and clearly adhere to high standards and excellent client service."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. Item was packed extremely well and very well presented. I was so happy with my purchase and have since ordered another framed picture."
"All very painless. Good quality print and packaged well. Would recommend and use them again should the occasion arise."
"I am very happy with my print a Hint of Blue, I have had it framed and and it looks beautiful hanging in my lounge."
"The prints ordered were very good quality.They were delivered in just a couple of days and packaged well in a strong box ."
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 2,671 reviews