King & McGaw Reviews

East Sussex

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

"The prints are really beautiful and the service at King & McGaw was perfect."
"Beautiful picture. Arrived in perfect condition and the price was very reasonable too."
"Excellent!"
"Quality of your prints and efficient manner in which you dealt with my order was wonderful."
"Lovely print and frame with professional packaging."
"Excellent company to deal with. Picture arrived when promised and was expertly packaged to avoid any damage to corners. True representation of online image, really pleased with purchase"
"The prints I purchased from King & McGaw were lovely! They were professionally framed and the frames themselves were very high quality. They came with hanging hardware and rope already attached which was so helpful."
"Fantastic service and products"
"I found the website very easy to use, my order arrived on time and well packaged . Really happy with my purchase . Would definitely use you again ."
"Really high quality product, well packaged and promptly delivered"
"I've been very pleased with the two orders that I've placed with K & M. Each was for something that I could not find elsewhere. Both turned out to be perfectly what I hoped for when placing the order, and they arrived in the US in a reasonable time. My only suggestion is to provide a tracking number for US customers. It does take a couple of weeks for shipments to arrive and it would be helpful to know more precisely an expected delivery date so that arrangements can be made for someone safely to retrieve the package."
"Excellent and intuitive website with a broad and interesting range of artwork. The three prints we ordered were well printed on good quality paper and we couldn't have been more pleased with them. I have already recommended King & McGaw to others."
"My delivery arrived quickly and the two prints I ordered are of high quality."
"The Lowry print I recently ordered from King & McGaw arrived early, very well packed and was just what I wanted. I have had it mounted and framed and it's looking good and ready to go on the wall at Christmas. I am sure it will be a very welcome gift."
"Great quality, speedy service, wouldn’t hesitate."
"Loved the print. Great quality."
"A lovely picture of high quality delivered with no problems."
"Beautiful print, quick and efficient delivery"
"Eclectic, affordable and perfectly framed art"
"We now have 2 pieces from King & McGaw. The first is a giant Rothko (Red over Pink) and the second is a smaller print from Hormazd Narielwalla's Lost Gardens collection. My husband and I were blown away by the quality of the prints and the framing service. Both prints have drawn endless compliments from guests. They add such a modern, vibrant touch to what would otherwise be a very traditional space. Highly, highly recommend!"
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,502 reviews