King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Really pleased with our new Monet picture. Arrived when expected, really well packaged and seems very good quality. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service, excellent picture. Nothing else really to say.
Great price and great delivery of print, would highly recommend
My Lowry print was very well packaged, and arrived quickly and safely- the print is on very thick paper- looks beautiful! Worth every penny. I chose to frame it myself as I already had a frame it would fit in.
Ordered the double elvis and Debbie Harry pictures . I am so happy with them , great quality , fabulous prints and look amazing , can’t wait to order some more !
Quick delivery. Excellently presented picture.
Great choice of product available. Quality of product and packing / delivery is excellent. Some lead time before delivery, but delivered in timescale promised - the extended period may have been caused by CoVid. Top notch offering
Fantastic quality, would purchase again.
Very pleased with my purchase. A birthday present for my sister. I thought it wouldn’t come in time for her birthday but you said you would try your best to deliver it in time and you did. Thank you very much
Excellent service and products.Would highly recommend to family and friends
Fantastic quality and customer service
Great picture, arrived beautifully framed and packaged.
Ordered a print which was delivered really quickly. Well packaged and on nice thick paper. It was the perfect size for the frame I had (measurements were exact) so very happy with whole experience.
I am so pleased with my pictures, the colours are of excellent quality and love the design. Will definitely be ordering other prints.
3 pictures arrived on scheduled day, were very well packaged and look great.
Ordered 2 framed prints, beautiful frames, lovely prints, excellent service,
King & McGaw 5 star review on 25th July 2020 King & McGaw 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Great print, lovely frame, arrived very well packaged. Good support on the phone. Only slight niggle was delivery saying they'd tried delivering although I was in when they said they tried, but that wasn't K&M's fault. Delivery took over 7 days but that was in part due to Covid and was explained up front.
Quick and helpful. Would purchase from them again, they have great stock.
Very pleased looks great .
It is absolutely impossible to find better service than that offered by this company. In the process of buying two inexpensive prints, everybody I've spoken to could not have been more helpful. The prints I purchased, immaculately packaged and received the day after placing the order. Simply, I cannot praise King & McGaw more highly.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,515 reviews