King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Impressed by the good quality of the printings
I know I made the order during christmas... it was shipped with a lot of delay... they could have notice me
1st
The print is everything I was hoping it to be.
2nd
I ordered it on 15/12/2020 with an actual despatch date of 28/12/20and finally received it 10/1/2021. I contacted the UPS help line for them to track package and magically a day late i started seeing new tracking.
understanding the events surrounding this shipment in the world during this covid reality i will say all is well that ends with a picture on the wall
Highly recommend
I understand it was difficult circumstances with COVID but my framed print ended up 2 days late and I think there could have been more communication about this (I had to contact King and McGaw to find out what was happening when it didn’t arrive as planned), but on the plus side the customer service person I dealt with whose name I think was Ellie was excellent and did all she could to expedite matters so therefore I will be giving King and McGaw another chance the next time I purchase a print.
nice copies of paintings, such a variety to choose from - good quality frames, slightly expensive delivery charges but overall I would recommend.
Good quality prints - nicely framed and responsive to questions on delivery. Could be more informative of when they will be delivering as it is a little vague
Good prints!
I purchased and returned some items. The customer service is responsive and the return process is free and very easy. I received a full refund after few days.
High quality prints and great frames as well. Would recommend
Very satisfied with the print I bought. The packaging was perfect. Took a wee while to come though.
Expensive, but top quality. Am very pleased with both my pictures.
Absolutely thrilled with all three pictures. Great quality and arrived very well packaged. The only downside is delivery takes far too long from ordering, approximately 3 1/2 weeks!!
The framed print was top quality with quality packaging. The fixings were supplied and i was delighted with my vintage picture. The only problem was that I had to wait a few weeks for delivery. It was well worth the wait
King & McGaw 4 star review on 25th September 2020
I'm very happy with the picture and frame I bought. It's a great size and looks fab in my hallway. The frame does tilt forward away from the wall which is more noticable than I'd like. Customer service did provide advice but it didn't help. The mount is also a slight off white, not an issue but good to know if you are ordering a white print like mine.
King & McGaw 4 star review on 9th September 2020
I ordered a print from a different company as a comparison, but the one from King & McGaw was of exceptional quality. I will definitely order again, but not from the other company.
Very helpful customer Service staff and website well presented. Photos arrived well packaged and secure and in very good time.
Excellent service in terms of communication and responsiveness. Only fly in the ointment was the long lead times. Will use them again.
Located prints for my home weights room that I couldn’t find elsewhere. Good quality frames and positive customer services. Perhaps a little pricier than I would have liked for the sizes.
King & McGaw 4 star review on 26th August 2020
High quality prints and a great range to choose from. Would order again and recommend.
King & McGaw did everything they said they would. It was a long time to wait but I’m sure Covid had a lot to do with that
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,920 reviews