King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Beautiful print, exactly as it looked on line. Really happy with it
So pleased with our purchase, amazing quality!!
Iconic prints, framed expertly, packed securely and delivered promptly with an explanation of the image and who the artist is. This is my third Art Deco piece from King & McGraw.
A little more expensive than others on the internet but the quality is plain to see.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else now.
First class service.
Excellent quality. Prompt delivery. King & McGaw care about their customers.
Our second purchase from King & McGaw. We were so pleased with the first, we bought three more pictures!
Top quality, very safely packed & dispatched when promised. We particularly liked the, to us, unique selling point that no charge is made until dispatch of goods.
A pleasure to do business with this firm. Don't change!!
Excellent service and we are very pleased with the prints we have ordered to date.
Overall very pleased. Delivery on time and quality very good.
Just one niggle - the screwed-on picture hangers are not adjustable. It would be a great improvement if the hangers were adjustable and would more easily enable one to hang the picture exactly true, especially for the larger pictures which require drilling holes in the wall.
Very happy with product and customer service. Not as happy with delivery as it was sent with Parcel Force who sent it to the wrong distribution hub, so delivery was delayed. Product was very well packaged so It did arrive safe and sound in the end though.
Great service. Beautiful framed picture looks perfect in my hallway
King & McGaw 5 star review on 13th February 2021
There was a great selection of prints. Once I had made my choice everything was quick and efficient. The prints and framing was as good as they looked online and I’m very happy with them.
Beautiful print, expertly framed. I bought an unframed print too, as I planned to get it framed but I wish I'd paid the extra and ordered it framed in the first place. I'm very impressed with the quality and workmanship.
Excellent customer service and fantastic prints. Good value for money. Many thanks
So happy with our ‘Dance of a Summer Night’ print. It looks great against the colours of our room and the solid oak frame is excellent quality. Arrived a day earlier than expected and was well protected in the packaging. Highly recommend.
Amazing print, great quality frame, excellent service all round.
This is was my first order and I am very pleased with the quality of the framed print, which came very well packaged and worth the cost. I am looking forward to buying more pieces to hang on my walls.
Fantastic service... easy to purchase and high quality prints and frames made to an exceptional standard.
Perfect every step of the way through ordering & delivery. Fantastic quality frames and great service.
First class service. Easy website to use and was delivered ahead of due date. Got my eyes on a couple more prints I want to order. Definitely one of the better online shopping experiences.
I ordered the Lowry "Going to the Match" for a friend's 50th birthday. I'm delighted with my choice. It's well made with a good quality frame. It came very well packaged and when it was supposed to. (It did say when I ordered that deliveries were taking a little longer than usual)
I've bought several framed prints from King & Mcgaw and have been pleased with everything. It's worth mentioning that I find the website easy to use and the Facebook posts always have great ideas.
My friend loved his gift.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,090 reviews