King & McGaw Reviews

East Sussex

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

"Quality and artwork of picture was better than expected."
"Really fast service and beautifully packaged pristine print"
"At a reasonable price, the prints and the paper are excellent, as is the packaging and the speed of delivery. I'll have no hesitation in placing additional orders."
"To date ordered 10 prints from King & McGaw and love all of them. The quality is fantastic, the service very professional & the delivery swift. We’ll be ordering again once I can decide which to choose. If there was a suggestion for them it would be not to use UPS for delivery as they only specify ‘by the end of the day’ & not a specific time window which is annoying."
"Beautiful product, expertly frames, delivers intact and on-time. What's not to like? King & McGaw are now my go-to art provider."
"very satisfied, prompt delivery"
"I was extremely pleased with the service from K&Mc, my purchase arrived when they said it would and It was very well packaged."
"really good quality prints, just what we wanted..."
"I had some issue ordering online which was an issue with the bank. I placed the order over the phone and the service was brilliant, the rep was very helpful and polite."
"I spent along time on the website deciding which pictures to buy, and in what format ie canvas or framed. After ordering, which was straightforward, they arrived in no time and beautifully packaged to keep them safe. I’m delighted. Perfect for my new home. Thank you"
"Lovely quality pleasant reception prompt well packaged delivery"
"Fabulous choice, very good quality, good customer service. Used twice now, will certainly use again very soon."
"Ordered 2 prints in the afternoon and they were delivered the next day, less than 24 hours - superb service and well packaged - many thanks :-)"
"Delighted with my print. Arrived only a few days after placing the order."
"Beautifully framed print."
"The prints we ordered came well packaged and beautifully framed with even a screw and rawl plug included. We are very happy with our purchase"
"Superbes photos et cadres!!!"
"I bought 2 Art Deco Marvel Prints and they're both great. Very high quality and well packaged for delivery."
"Excellent service, two good quality Klimt prints, well packaged thankfully, as print tube left exposed to elements, even though there was a porch it could have been left in!"
"I absolutely love my picture. The frame and mount are of a high quality. I would definitely reorder with this company."
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 2,672 reviews