King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Excellent customer service - the prints I’ve bought from K&M are of very good quality and well framed - and they were packaged and delivered professionally and with care to ensure they arrived in tip top shape.
Exceptional quality print and framing. Quick delivery
Great service - fantastic quality. I will definitely use again
Excellent service. The print arrived exactly on the delivery day stated and, as well as loving the print, it is beautifully and very professionally framed. Highly recommended.
Quality service delivered on time as promised.
Great, no fuss service.
Great selection of prints. Fine quality. Worry free delivery services.
Loved it!! Will definitely buy more from King & McGaw
Fantastic prices for the quality of pictures and frames.
Superb quality especially the frame ,exactly what I wanted.kept me informed of a slight delay so can’t fault company .
King & McGaw 5 star review on 20th April 2021
I’ve bought several framed prints from King & McGaw. You can be assured of a quality product. Superb and standout in every way, from website browsing and ordering to receiving the final product carefully and thoughtfully packed. A great customer experience.
Lovely selection, great service and products.
Nice prints, safely packaged and prompt delivery.
Fantastic quality pictures and great service .
Excellent company with quality art works. I love reading about the artist too. Communication is so important and King and McGaw get that just right. Very happy with my recent purchase
My Ron Lawson 'Ardmhor Barra' framed artwork arrived today, Monday 19th April (although I had received an SMS on Thursday 15th to say it was arriving on Friday 16th. Very well packaged as I expected having had a previous order delivered in December. Absolutely love my framed print and now hangs proudly in my hall. Thank you King & McGaw.
Just received my Lowrey print,very happy with it. Great service and good communication,I love it. Thank you all
Recently submitted a large order with King & McGaw. 95% of the product we received was first class. However, and rather ironically, the most expensive individual item that we ordered failed to live up to the quality we expected from the brand. The item was a large direct to wall fix framed picture, so no hanging wire or string. However, the two securitisation points on either side of the frame were misaligned which meant the picture would have been skewed had our installation contractor not noticed this. Further, both securitisation brackets were fitted proud of the frame (with different proud points on each side, i.e. inconsistent), making them visible when the picture was hung. We complained to King & McGaw and supplied all necessary photographic evidence in support of our issues. Their response? A very grudging 10% reduction on the cost of the individual item, and we only got this after several almost accusatory phone calls suggesting that somehow we were at fault and, during one call, even suggesting that the brackets were actually SUPPOSED to be angled outside the frame and not properly aligned which is blatant dishonesty in my view. This reimbursement didn't even cover a fraction of the costs of the contractor we had hired to hang all of our art, a fact made worse by the fact we had to pay him extra to rectify the sub-standard product we had been supplied with. My conclusion? Generally a good company and generally a very good product. If anything goes wrong, however, expect a battle. The "bedside manner" of the customer services team could do with some real attention.
Dear Steve, Many thanks for your review. We regret to hear that you experienced problems with the installation or your artwork due to the issues surrounding the hanging fixings. We always aim to get things right first time and to provide the highest level of service to our customers. We are sorry that you found our advice and support to be less than helpful on this occasion. We will review the correspondence that we had with you over this matter and seek to learn lessons for the future. Kind regards Marie
Very happy with this. Provides a bit of colour to the living room. Arrived in good time. Not been let down by these guys.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 16th April 2021
We are delighted with our print. There were problems with the delivery - the goods arrived damaged on two occasions. However, the customer service was excellent and the problems were dealt with very promptly and courteously.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,403 reviews