King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw 5 star review on 9th April 2022
Jane Rayner
King & McGaw 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Janet Donaldson
Excellent service and so proud of my picture been showing everyone it, expertly framed.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Really pleased with my framed print purchase. Expertly packaged and promptly delivered.
Just received my picture Morning Tide by David James it’s Fabulous I am so pleased the quality is Exceptional the colours and the waves are so realistic I am so pleased and looks stunning on my bedroom wall . The frame is 5 star beautiful made and first class service from KING & MÇGAW Was 5 star was packed exceptionally , thank you from a very satisfied customer ,also a big thank you to Sadie for all her professional help will certainly Purchase more .
Absolutely beautiful framed picture! Arrived super fast and extremely well packed. Many thanks!
Absolutely brilliant service ordered on Tuesday received on Wednesday beautiful quality Lowry print this is my second time order highly recommend this compamy
Love my print. Will be looking to purchase more in the future.
Recently bought a small print to replace one that had faded (one that was bought20 or more years ago at an agricultural show I think). Have just finished putting it in the frame, fits perfectly and looks amazing. Terrific service from this company, adequate packaging (all recyclable) and arrived at the speed of light. Thank you.
Print I bought is pretty high quality which is surprising when the price is taken into account. I'm very pleased with it. Bit of a bargain, and in a nice frame will enhance any room.
We ordered 4 framed prints that were shipped internationally From order to delivery was just over a week , they arrived in perfect condition and look better than we imagined
Great prints and very fast service thank you
Lovely print, it’s now the centre piece of our living room. Fast delivery too. Highly recommend!
High quality art prints and super-helpful customer care
Great products and great delivery times
Poster and frame were very good quality
My picture arrived today and I am one delighted customer! The quality of the print and the framing is excellent. I would definitely recommend this company and will certainly order again.
Great and helpful staff to ensure a smooth delivery.
I have purchased a number of pictures from K & McC. They are always of good quality, well packed and delivered in a timely fashion. Can thoroughly recommend
I recently purchased three Ele Peck prints and they are beautiful. I just love them and the quality of the framing is exceptional. Great price. Great product.
Excellent product. I’m very happy.
Great service. Picture framed well. Colours are softer than one we presently own, but very acceptable.
King & McGaw is rated 4.88 based on 5,278 reviews