King & McGaw Reviews

East Sussex

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

"The two pictures Excellent quality really pleased with the purchase."
"Hi there received my prints and I am over the moon with them Just what I was looking for but couldn't find anywhere till I found your website"
"Loved my prints, very prompt delivery too! Great print shop."
"I ordered a framed print recently as a 50th birthday present and the team at King & McGaw were nothing but extremely helpful, even offering to expedite the frame free of charge to meet a short timescale. A special mention to Marie Perry for following things up along the way. Great product, great service, happy recipient!"
"The product was fine, indeed I was pleased with it but delivery, despite having to pay for it, was slow. Then, on the day it was finally to be delivered, they chose UPS who only give an indication of time if they have tried to deliver and not been able to. I therefore had to stay in all day. For this reason alone I would seek out an alternative."
"I bought a picture for my son. It was delivered on time."
"speedy service, good price and quality"
"An easy purchasing process with efficent follow-up - Thank you!"
"Love it. Perfect for my new home. Fast delivery. Decent quality for the price."
"BUT the large parcel was simply left outside the front door of a house in a street in Islington. There was no-one at home and we were lucky it was still there when the recipient returned several hours later."
"Would highly recommend King & McCaw. Brilliant service, value for money and a lovely, quality product. Very well packed also. All-in-all, very happy!"
"Excellent quality prints, swift delivery, secure packaging, great all round service."
"Everything was very professional. I am delighted with my prints and will recommend you to my friends"
"Nice print and good service. Thank you."
"Fast , efficient service . Great range of prints . Already have my next print picked out ! Louise"
"Easy process, quality product, and arrived earlier than expected. What more do you look for."
"Good quality products. Fairly pleased."
"Great choice and really good quality"
"Info and delivery times spot on! A WELL packed quality product!"
"Smooth Transaction and beautiful picture which arrived without any delays. Thank you."
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,489 reviews