King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
We have ordered 3 prints now. From ordering to delivery,the service has been excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone.
I know nothing about art but very much enjoyed looking at your website I was impressed by the reviews When the picture came it was exactly as you said but better in real life Since then l have enjoyed the emails showing artists I have never heard of and would never have looked at their work All in all very pleased Thank you
Great choice of framed artwork at alright prices. Delivered on time in good condition.
Incredible choice, great service, brilliant on time delivery. Will definitely be ordering more!
Excellent service. My print arrived very quickly and packaged well. The print is beautiful quality, exactly as described and looks fabulous on the wall.
Excellent workmanship and beautiful prints. I wish they had more old masters though. I will pop back frequently to find what I like.
Beautiful prints and they look so lovely on the wall. Very happy with them and the great service I received to get them to me very quickly.
Really happy with the Rothko I purchased from King and McGaw. I love the variety of prints they have available and the quality of the product!
Lovely artwork
Have just received a beautiful framed Rothko print beautifully packaged and we are thrilled with it. The quality of the print and the workmanship in the frame are second to none and we have a lot of artwork to compare this with. The price is so reasonable and wouldn't hesitate to buy from this great company in the future- can thoroughly recommend and don't hesitate to buy!
Absolutely love my 3 Fiona Howard prints - the quality is excellent and the colours are vibrant. Prompt delivery and when we had a slight problem with a previous order it was resolved immediately The variety and style of available prints is excellent
Quality good, delivery prompt and well packaged.
Just received my two Jack Vettriano prints , got to say they look fantastic.Sure you could probably get them cheaper on e-bay but not looking this classy .Impressed with the company and will definitely use them again .
Lovely print, and very well framed
Beautiful product, excellently packaged and well framed. I would certainly order through King & McGaw again. Thank you.
Excellent quality print, delivered super quick
Fast delivery and sent in great packaging so my product wasn’t damaged when it arrived. Poster was as described and I’m really happy with it!
High quality prints in beautiful grey ash frame. Really pleased with my purchases. Have bought 2 pictures now and looking for my next.
Very quick service, good communication and lovely picture delivered by friendly courier.
Posters were great but even more customer service Ellie Firmo was so helpful! Thank you so much for everything!!
King & McGaw is rated 4.88 based on 4,848 reviews