King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw?

Mrs Sharon Allen
Verified Buyer

My framed print of "Dance me to the end of love" arrived within the specified timescale. It was very well packaged and I am delighted with the quality of both the frame and the print. I love looking at it, it makes me smile. I will hopefully be adding another King & McGaw framed print to my wall.
Kelvin Rolf
Verified Buyer

Awesome, great customer service and a product to match! Love it. Thanks
Sarah Thompson
Verified Buyer

The print I ordered was a gift and it arrived looking fantastic. It was framed very professionally and arrived very quickly! Thank you

Very helpful
Bert. M
Verified Reviewer

Kept informed about delivery times. Arrived on schedule. Prints arrived beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. Delighted with the quality of these framed prints. Our hall now looks stunning. Couldn't be happier. Will definitely buy again from King and McGaw
Verified Buyer

I bought this print for my Grandsons nursery as the Hungry Caterpillar is his favorite book. The print is excellent quality and looks very good on the wall. He points to it all the time.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent quality and great service!
June Macey
Unverified Reviewer

First class packaging and delivery .framed first class and prints of Lowrie lovely, sitting on my dining room wall .very pleased have ordered another print

excellent service
BJ Smart
Verified Reviewer

Two days after ordering painting arrived. Packaged perfectly. Can't fault.
Emer Davis
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and very nice staff. I had a problem with my print when it arrived and they sorted it out straight away . Excellent customer servic
Kevin. Kettering
Verified Reviewer

excellent service and very good quality framing. Very pleased and will be using them again.
Kayley Hayes
Verified Buyer

Good communication and delivered within a few days. Well packaged and items were in perfect condition on unwrapping. Would highly recommend and will use again.
Verified Buyer

I am really fond of vintage travel posters and had been looking at this print (Hunstanton) for several weeks before ordering. The print was framed and despatched really quickly and was easy to track before arrival at my home. The frame is well-made, the print excellent and the overall service fantastic. This is a great way to get great art!
Verified Buyer

I have used King & McGaw twice and both times my prints arrived well packed and quickly. I will be using them again I am sure.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Good delivery time and products were safely packaged. I am really pleased with the quality of the produces that I purchased.
Paul Hoskin
Verified Buyer

We found a print we have been trying to find for months.
Outstanding service. Fast international delivery. Excellent packaging.
Finished product was excellent.
Will be back.
Verified Buyer

High quality prints and frames, vast collection and expedient delivery.
Melike Kucuk
Verified Buyer

Great response, delivered on time. Framing was of good quality with all the things you need to hang your pictures perfectly.
Dorothy Bush
Verified Buyer

The picture that we ordered was delivered quickly and when opened it was better than expected it is stunning thank you

King & McGaw is rated 4.83 based on 1,781 reviews