King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Great picture, delivered on time. High quality frame, very pleased !
Absolutely love my print! Looks so beautiful in my home. Love it
So thrilled with out old fashioned train print. It was packaged so well and very easy to put up. It's a great addition!
King & McGaw 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Have ordered several times from king & McGraw and their prints are such good quality.
My print was delivered really quickly and packaged well. The quality of the print was great!
I ordered a beautiful large print in a picture frame from "Where the wild things are" great detailed print fine frame, professionally put together. Thank you 😊
I ordered a framed print of a painting and it arrived exactly when they said it would. The quality of the frame and the print were both excellent. The included hanging kit was a nice touch and made putting it up very easy. All in all, I was very pleased and would buy from them again.
Good quality painting and frame. Came well packaged in a timely manner
Great quality prints and frames.
I have bought prints from King & Mc Gaw. I have to say I was very pleased with my purchase. The prints and frame were of excellent quality.
Far better quality than other online retailers - delighted with both print and framing. Love the notebook - classy touch. Wouldn't hesitate to order again.
Excellent quality prints delivered quickly. Would definitely use again.
I am absolutely delighted and can't fault a thing.
From the website in choosing the artist to the excellent packaging and delivery.
Great art work at a very competitive price.
All arrived undamaged and as promised.
I am a regular customer due to the excellent quality of craftsmanship. They are also precise in their despatch and delivery times which helps the customer to plan for delivery. I would have given score of 5 if the courier had not been changed.
Well worth the wait! I am very pleased with the print, high quality print and beautiful frame
Absolute pleasure to deal with. Such quick replies and follow up from customer service. Very clear about delivery dates. Product arrived in excellent condition as described, and packaged perfectly. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again. Special thanks to Lauren Wheeler in Customer Care
I bought three prints to frame myself. The colours are absolutely gorgeous, on high quality paper and they arrived really quickly in perfect condition. I highly recommend.
Very pleasant company. Bought a picture for my son's birthday. They made sure it arrived in time, even although it was lockdown and they were running weeks late. Courier polite and picture well wrapped.
Very happy with my 'Visit India' picture - good quality reproduction on sturdy paper.
Arrived promptly - no fuss, Thankyou