King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Fast delivery and amazing collection of affordable prints!
I have bought 3 items from King and McGaw and I’m very impressed with the quality of the products.
Amazing quality; delivered on time and in such safe and careful packaging. Absolutely love my print.
Excellent service. Really pleased with my new picture. Looks just as beautiful as advertised.
Excellent service
We’ve bought a few prints from King & McGraw and we are always impressed with the selection and quality.
Great selection of art, efficient service. Very pleased with the art we bought.
Lovely selection of prints presented in high quality frames.
First time dealing with King & McGaw and although there was a small issue with our picture frame, the customer service to rectify this was really good. The matter was dealt with very quickly to a satisfactory outcome. I would definitely use this company again.
Lovely pictures, well made and fit well into a chosen wall space. Will use this business again.
Arrived quickly and beautifully packed. Gorgeous picture, great quality
Excellent print looks great in the room
King & McGaw 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
King and Mcgaw was recommended to me and I was not disappointed. My print was beautifully framed and came well packaged. Delivery was prompt and I was kept informed of expected times. It looks wonderful on my wall!
Picture and frame look great delivered on time really pleased with my purchase, Jackson pollock summertime 1948 *****.
Excellent Service! Couldn't have asked for more. Managed to exceed my expectations and delight my husband in time for his 50th birthday. Would highly recommend. Thank you
Delighted with my recent purchase from King & McGaw.
My picture is beautiful, very professionally made. Customer service and packaging was excellent too. Would highly recommend.
Really impressed with the quality of the print itself, frame is superb as is the packaging.
Lots of choice and unusual prints. Lovely quality.
The art is obviously personal taste, but I always manage to find something which appeals; moreover, my purchases are invariably beautifully framed and at an extremely competitive price.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,371 reviews