King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Love my new Lowry print and frame, looks amazing in my front room.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 29th September 2020
Great quality prints, wide selection and very reasonable price.
Expensive, but top quality. Am very pleased with both my pictures.
Can't fault their help and professionalism with everything concerning my order.

They kept me regularly updated. My pictures arrived safely on the day they advised and were well packed.
Ordered my print had it delivered within 10 days.

Got it Framed on my own...looks fantastic
Very pleased.
Excellent quality print and frame.
Despite the effect of COVID-19, my picture arrived in reasonable time and carefully packaged. Recommended.
I have to say that I have not used you before but I certainly will again. My Lowrey print arrived beautifully packaged, it felt like I was unboxing a real high end product (which it is) with a big reveal. Really so, so impressed. Beautifully presented painting in a lovely frame with the framers name signed on the back. Thank you so much!
Very impressed by the entire service. The print quality and framing are excellent. I love the picture. Looks fantastic on our wall.
The fabulous picture I ordered was beautifully presented in the frame and background I had specified. It also arrived in very good quality packaging and included the wall fixing. I will be ordering again very soon. Thank you King & McGaw! Highly recommended
King & McGaw 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Delighted with my purchase. The standard of the framework is first class. My new prints in their frames look top quality. I would recommend King & McGaw as they were excellent to deal with.
Thank you.
Used King & McGaw recently and was delighted with the standard of the frame work. My new prints in their frames look great on the wall. Most importantly my wife had to admit it too! So very happy to recommend King & McGaw. They do it right!
My pictures arrived in perfect condition due to the exceptional packaging. They are top quality and beautifully framed i just love them .
Very pleased with pictures, packaged extremely well and efficient delivery.
Absolutely thrilled with all three pictures. Great quality and arrived very well packaged. The only downside is delivery takes far too long from ordering, approximately 3 1/2 weeks!!
Love my Basquiat print, the quality is great, the colours vibrant and crisp and looks better than I could have hoped. The fame it came is also fanatic, frames can make of break a print - this one definitely makes it.
The framed print was top quality with quality packaging. The fixings were supplied and i was delighted with my vintage picture. The only problem was that I had to wait a few weeks for delivery. It was well worth the wait
King & McGaw 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Really nice prints and great quality frames!
I ordered a great piece of art from king and McGaw, it arrived after a slightly longer lead time due to the Covid situation and it was packaged incredibly well. The framed print looks fantastic on my wall and I will be buying again from here. I highly recommend them.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Great service, beautifully framed. Came well wrapped up. Will definitely use you guys again!
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,685 reviews