King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Whilst we had to wait quite a long time for delivery, it was worth waiting for. The quality of the artwork is excellent. The frame and mounting is simple and elegant. All the necessary parts and instructions for hanging were supplied. The "glass" is clear plastic and UV resistant. We are very pleased and will be ordering again.
Great service, lovely posters
Delighted with the quality of the Fritillaria print by Louise Cunningham in grey ash frame. Very efficient service and delivered on time.
The Picnic Party arrived today and we are thrilled.
Really well packaged and delivery was timed so we knew exactly when it was coming
The print itself is fabulous as is the framing. Would recommend you and buy again. Thank you very much.
Love my limited edition from King and McGaw !
The frame is good quality and there was a hanging cord already attached so I was able to put it up on the wall straight away .
All 3 framed prints arrived in very good condition. Happy with our purchases. Long wait time due to covid but this was clearly communicated before purchase.
Have just received my framed print from King &McGaw and its beautiful. You might have to wait a bit longer than normal but the workmanship is spot on.
The only one small criticism id have is the lack of choice with regards to glass. I would have liked non reflective glass as the light bouncing of the picture can lesson the enjoyment of the pic....
Great picture, delivered on time. High quality frame, very pleased !
Absolutely love my print! Looks so beautiful in my home. Love it
So thrilled with out old fashioned train print. It was packaged so well and very easy to put up. It's a great addition!
King & McGaw 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Have ordered several times from king & McGraw and their prints are such good quality.
My print was delivered really quickly and packaged well. The quality of the print was great!
I ordered a beautiful large print in a picture frame from "Where the wild things are" great detailed print fine frame, professionally put together. Thank you 😊
I ordered a framed print of a painting and it arrived exactly when they said it would. The quality of the frame and the print were both excellent. The included hanging kit was a nice touch and made putting it up very easy. All in all, I was very pleased and would buy from them again.
Good quality painting and frame. Came well packaged in a timely manner
Great quality prints and frames.
I have bought prints from King & Mc Gaw. I have to say I was very pleased with my purchase. The prints and frame were of excellent quality.
Far better quality than other online retailers - delighted with both print and framing. Love the notebook - classy touch. Wouldn't hesitate to order again.
Excellent quality prints delivered quickly. Would definitely use again.
I am absolutely delighted and can't fault a thing.
From the website in choosing the artist to the excellent packaging and delivery.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,516 reviews