King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw ?

Nicholas Witney
Verified Buyer
"Thanks to excellent website and careful packaging, what I received was exactly what I expected."
Mary Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful phone and email assistance.Very reliable delivery and would recommend the company to other people."
"I ordered a few prints delivered well packaged within a very firm container and also a lovely Framed and mounted print, which was extremely well packaged. Arrived safely and within the time frame promised"
"Excellent service and product"
"Great picture quality, however I would prefer a sturdier frame."
"Wow! The quality of the Basquiat print FAR exceeded my expectations. I’ll be back for more!"
Nicola Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Exceedingly happy with the service. Both paintings arrived super quick and the framing was very professional and the screws and fixtures were of very high quality. All in all, ten out of ten. And excellent value for money too. Good job!"
"Picture arrived on stated date in perfect condition. Love It"
Olivia Law
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service. Quick turnaround. Good quality print and frame. Would recommend and will buy from King and McGaw again."
Sharon Ballam
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the prompt service and really good quality print and frame. It’s been given the thumbs up by my four year old grandson."
Aileen Michie
Verified Buyer
"Canvas was exactly what I was looking for"
Joan Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Having made several purchases earlier I ordered with confidence. Quality of prints, excellent colour and chic but classic framing did not disappoint on this occasion."
Jeffrey Woodham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service."
John Horrell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of artwork, beautifully framed and extremely good biodegradable packaging. Not sure I’d bother looking elsewhere for artwork."
"I love the fact the website is so easy to use, you click on what you want, then delivered, beautifully packaged so quickly."
Ronnie Morrow
Verified Reviewer
"Only came across King & McGraw a few weeks ago. Was so pleased with my original purchase that I have been back twice since. Quality, packaging, workmanship, delivery and choice are all first class. Would happily recommend to anyone who is in the market for affordable art."
Ruth Mcdowall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality of print and frame. Kept me in touch regarding order progress."
Graham Dingle
Verified Buyer
"Quality throughout. Framing, packaging & an extremely good selection to chose from. Thank you."
Ray Mummery
Verified Buyer
"The prints we bought are in beautiful bright colours. Delivery was prompt and the packaging was excellent. We will be buying more very soon."
Lynn Steel
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the selection available to me. The prints were good quality and great value. Fast delivery made it possible for me to hang my prints within a few days."
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,269 reviews