Kettell Windows Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Kettell Windows Reviews

About Kettell Windows:

We supply & install double glazing to customers across Leicestershire

Established in 2005, Kettell Windows is run by two generations of family with over 50 years’ experience within Leicestershire’s double glazing industry. Renowned for our trustworthy nature & a low-pressure attitude, outstanding customer satisfaction & exceptional attention to detail all come as standard with a Kettell Windows installation. Offering the very best leading double glazing products & materials, environmental sustainability & working to the highest standards is in our DNA. We are also Leicester’s largest Solidor composite door supplier and installer.

email@kettellwindows.co.uk

Kettell Windows 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Mr Anderson
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Mr & Mrs Webster
A team of three men fitted all my windows & doors. They worked hard all day were efficient, & friendly & cleared all mess away. I am thrilled with the quality of the installation & the way they worked. Kettle office kept in contact throughout & I will have no hesitation in recommending Kettle I am so pleased I came to Kettle - thank you to you all
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 10th January 2020
We have had two small installations done by Kettell.Both were carried out by very pleasant fitters in a very efficient manner at a reasonable price.We are happy to recommend them.
Very impressive from the start at the showroom to the finished
installation...the fitters did a great job and tidied up after each job...the couple of issues I reported back where dealt with to my satisfaction....👍👍👍
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 16th December 2019
Very good , did exactly what they said they would
Brilliant service yet again, we love our new door.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased you love your new Solidor!
The process from ordering the door to completion was hassle free. Johnathan in the office was approachable and willing to offer advice but not pushy trying for the hard sell.
The surveyor was professional and listened to concerns putting your mind at ease and then gave accurate weeks for the installation to be carried out.
Fitting of the door was hassle free thanks to the fitter and his experience. The fitter was polite and professional, with a smile. He kept disruption and mess down to a minimum, Having fitted the door he cleaned up and took the old door away.

From start to finish the whole experience was stress free with the end product just what I wanted.
Pricing of the door is competitive and I would have NO hesitation in using KETTLES again or recommending them.

10 out of 10 through out

Kettell Windows 5 star review on 25th November 2019
It is so rewarding for all of us at Kettell when we achieve what we set out to do! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience & we are glad that the service met expectation. We love your new Composite Front Door, all at Kettell.
Very professional organisation, fitters both courteous and efficient. Excellent product.
Thank you for the review. We strive to be all of the attributes mentioned so thank you for choosing Kettell Windows.
Reliable company. Quality of windows and workmanship good. Minor issues with side door colour being wrong but resolved quickly.
Thank you Mary for the review. We always try to rectify any issues quickly & with minimal disruption. We are happy we have another satisfied customer.
Great company to deal with, very personal / friendly and explained things in lay mans terms all the way through.

Living in a old terrace house meant it wasn’t a standard simple job, but the team did a superb job and I couldn’t love my door more.

It has made such a big difference already with heating the house and has kept with the character of the property too!
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 14th November 2019 Kettell Windows 5 star review on 14th November 2019
Corinne thank you for taking the time to leave a review & upload pictures of your lovely new door! We agree it looks fab. Thank you for choosing Kettell Windows it is very much appreciated.
Fantastic from start to finish! They listened and they provided at a high standard! Great advice and i can not recommend this company enough!
Thank you for the 5 Star review. It means so much to us when we deliver for our customers & they would not hesitate to recommend us. Look out for the refer a friend voucher in your aftercare pack & the chance to receive £50.00!
Fantastic customer service and attention to detail. Would definitely recommend - thank you!
Thank you for the great review!
5 Stars

“Absolutely brilliant. Very quick. Finished product fantastic. Turned up when they said they would. Thw work was carried out very quickly and cleanly. It's amazing what a difference the new front door made to both the inside and outside of my home.

Excellent job.
Thank you!
Very pleased with Windows and doors, fitters were very tidy and professional they did an excellent job, I have already recommended them to my brother in law who lives across the road,
Thank you for choosing Kettell & great that your experience was positive & you have already recommended us to family! Thanks again Lisa @ Kettell Windows
We are very happy with our kitchen window, the two men that fitted it did a great job. Thank you to all involved at Kettell Windows.
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 8th November 2019 Kettell Windows 5 star review on 8th November 2019
Thank you for the great review & the window looks great!
Service and installation by Kettell Windows was excellent, the door is great and they did a neat and tidy job of the installation. Their team turned up on time when they said they would on every occasion, and did a good job. Price was competitive and communication was good. Door and custom toplight was on spec, and a previously available door lock plate was sourced when requested, over the new design. A visit by an engineer to make a few adjustments and replace the lock after it was found to be faulty was done without fuss.
Thanks Benn for taking the time to share your experience with Kettell Windows. We are pleased that it was positive. Thank you for your custom. Lisa @ Kettell Windows
Kettell windows did an okay job. They eventually replaced the two windows after 4 weeks from the start date. One of the teams were very messy and swore on the job. Not good when you have a young child around.
They also damaged the surrounding brickwork and plaster (which I expected some). However it was the ignorance that frustrated me. All in all, I'm happy with the window itself but wouldn't use the company again.
Natalie, this is really not the kind of feedback we want to receive so please rest assured this will be investigated further. I do know we had some issues with the weather & the install was not the simplest but service is paramount to Kettell. Thank you for taking the time to discuss with me further over the telephone & allowing me to express my apologies on behalf of the company.
Excellent service, staff were very helpful and knowledgeable
thanks for the great review!
Very fast, very competent, exactly as desired, but the key has been less than perfect from the outset, only working when the numbers face upwards
Thank you for the review. sorry to hear there are problems with the key. I will be in touch shortly to see if we can arrange a replacement.
Brilliant service all round, very knowledgeable and helpful
Thank you for taking the time to leave the review!
Kettell Windows is rated 4.92 based on 198 reviews