Kettell Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kettell Windows
Read Kettell Windows Reviews

About Kettell Windows:

We supply & install double glazing to customers across Leicestershire

Established in 2005, Kettell Windows is run by two generations of family with over 50 years’ experience within Leicestershire’s double glazing industry. Renowned for our trustworthy nature & a low-pressure attitude, outstanding customer satisfaction & exceptional attention to detail all come as standard with a Kettell Windows installation. Offering the very best leading double glazing products & materials, environmental sustainability & working to the highest standards is in our DNA. We are also Leicester’s largest Solidor composite door supplier and installer.

email@kettellwindows.co.uk

Kettell Windows, Doors & Conservatories
Showroom, Office & Warehouse
Unit 12, The Warren,
East Goscote, Leicester,
LE7 3XA

Tell us how Kettell Windows made you happy
It was great to be able to visit the showroom and see all the different doors. Lisa and Jon were so knowledgeable and their advice was really appreciated. Andy who fitted the door did an absolutely fabulous job and we are really happy with our new door. All the staff were very professional and we would highly recommend them.
From the start to finish, we have been so pleased with Kettell windows. They are extremely helpful, professional and never pushy. We are so pleased with the finished new door. We were recommended Kettle windows and would definitely recommend them ourselves.
Friendly service from start to finish. Tidy workman hassle free, the new doors look great Thank you
Very efficient from quotation to completion
Outstanding service from enquiry to the doors and windows being fitted. Polite and friendly fitters who have done a superb job! Yes are very happy with the quality and service we have received.
great job done, very clean and tidy,
I am delighted with my new double glazed window. The process from my first approach through ordering to completed installation was very swift and the quality and value for money are excellent.
Only a very small job but dealt with quickly and efficiently. No issues with the install. Great communication.
Excellent service once again from Kettell Windows. They definitely go the extra mile to make sure customer satisfaction is paramount. Thank you all
We were extremely impressed with the quality of the windows and can't praise enough the workmanship and professionalism of the fitters. We would definitely recommend your firm.
It is with great pleasure that I can recommend,Kettel windows the service they provided has been second to none. Their fitter Andy deserves a special mention for being quiet hard working and very efficient when fitting our windows and front door, when we have the remaing windows fitted I hope that Andy is appointed to complete the work. the quality of the product suppled is excellent.
Excellent service from start to finish. Windows & doors installed by experienced, caring fitters with minimal disruption and virtually no damage to surrounding décor. Very happy with the quality of the products and about to place another order for more!
Thank you for leaving such a great review! We think the installation looks great too & we are very proud of the Kettell Teams efforts. We look forward to working with you further & seeing more pictures!
The installers were very efficient, considerate and hard working. Protective floor coverings were laid and all mess internally and externally was cleared away on completion
Thanks for the great review! The team make every effort to minimise mess & disruption to our customers.
Very happy with the work that kettel windows have done to my windows and front door will definitely use them again. Great work
It is always rewarding to hear that customers will use us again so thank you. Don't forget to look out for your refer a friend cards in the aftercare pack & fill them!! You will receive a £50.00 cheque for any orders over £1,000 on cards received before an order. Many thanks Lisa Kettell
Replacement front door before Christmas. After (me) going though lots of different styles on line and getting feedback and prices from Jonathan (patient man) I agreed the door and asked if possible, for an install before Christmas. They managed to 'squeeze it in' on the 20/12 - their last working day! Installer was on time, took 4 hours in miserable weather, to remove the old door, fit the new one, made good all plaster work and tidied up meticulously! He was pleasant and polite and more than grateful for the teas I made him. Professional and just got on with it. I am very pleased with the door and staff (and price!) so would (and will) use them again ! PS As the wired door bell was disconnected, rather than replace it I added a new wireless doorbell (with 2 x remote chimes) from B&Q for £20 as the installer didn't recommend screwing anything to the new door. I just used Command removable picture hanging strips to fix it to the door!
Peter, this is a great review for prospective customers so thank you kindly for taking the time to complete. We agree the doors is great!
The quality of the door was excellent, and the installation carried out by your workman was extremely quick and efficient, I am extremely satisfied with whole process, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your company to anyone. Barry.
The installation was seamless. It went exactly to plan.
From ordering windows to them being fitted & completed fantastic service, great staff!
Very efficient crew , neat and tidy . Great product so really pleased
A team of three men fitted all my windows & doors. They worked hard all day were efficient, & friendly & cleared all mess away. I am thrilled with the quality of the installation & the way they worked. Kettle office kept in contact throughout & I will have no hesitation in recommending Kettle I am so pleased I came to Kettle - thank you to you all
We have had two small installations done by Kettell.Both were carried out by very pleasant fitters in a very efficient manner at a reasonable price.We are happy to recommend them.
Kettell Windows is rated 4.91 based on 136 reviews