Kettell Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kettell Windows
Read Kettell Windows Reviews

About Kettell Windows:

We supply & install double glazing to customers across Leicestershire

Established in 2005, Kettell Windows is run by two generations of family with over 50 years’ experience within Leicestershire’s double glazing industry. Renowned for our trustworthy nature & a low-pressure attitude, outstanding customer satisfaction & exceptional attention to detail all come as standard with a Kettell Windows installation. Offering the very best leading double glazing products & materials, environmental sustainability & working to the highest standards is in our DNA. We are also Leicester’s largest Solidor composite door supplier and installer.

email@kettellwindows.co.uk

Kettell Windows, Doors & Conservatories
Showroom, Office & Warehouse
Unit 12, The Warren,
East Goscote, Leicester,
LE7 3XA

Tell us how Kettell Windows made you happy
It was great to be able to visit the showroom and see all the different doors. Lisa and Jon were so knowledgeable and their advice was really appreciated. Andy who fitted the door did an absolutely fabulous job and we are really happy with our new door. All the staff were very professional and we would highly recommend them.
Very fast, very competent, exactly as desired, but the key has been less than perfect from the outset, only working when the numbers face upwards
Thank you for the review. sorry to hear there are problems with the key. I will be in touch shortly to see if we can arrange a replacement.
I would have no problem recommending Kettell windows to others. I would have given 5 stars but I had wrong glass placed in bathroom window and my front door was ordered to open the wrong way. These issues were however easily rectified with no problem. The customer service from start to finish was beyond excellent! Steve, the chap that came to advise and measure up was so lovely, and more than helpful to a single mother with no idea of what she was doing! Andy, John and Will, who were the fitters, were great, good fun and advising along the way. John junior and John senior were at my property at the sign of any issues, and Lisa was lovely when I went into make final payment. I can not thank you all enough! X
Thanks Kirsty for your review. I think it is right of you to highlight that sometimes mistakes are made, but as a family we strive hard to rectify as quickly as possible. We hope you enjoy your newly improved home!
Fitter did a very good job cleaned and tidy after him
Thank you for your review.
good service did they job they said they would and when we had a problem they came and rectified it even if would of ben rated very good but it took several attempts to fix the problem with a bay window hinge
I found Kettell Windows a great company to work with - they were friendly and efficient. They were patient with my requests and their price is comparable to other double glazing companies. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kettell Windows is rated 4.91 based on 135 reviews