Kettell Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kettell Windows

Tell us how Kettell Windows made you happy
The installers were very efficient, considerate and hard working. Protective floor coverings were laid and all mess internally and externally was cleared away on completion
Very happy with the work that kettel windows have done to my windows and front door will definitely use them again. Great work
Replacement front door before Christmas. After (me) going though lots of different styles on line and getting feedback and prices from Jonathan (patient man) I agreed the door and asked if possible, for an install before Christmas. They managed to 'squeeze it in' on the 20/12 - their last working day! Installer was on time, took 4 hours in miserable weather, to remove the old door, fit the new one, made good all plaster work and tidied up meticulously! He was pleasant and polite and more than grateful for the teas I made him. Professional and just got on with it. I am very pleased with the door and staff (and price!) so would (and will) use them again ! PS As the wired door bell was disconnected, rather than replace it I added a new wireless doorbell (with 2 x remote chimes) from B&Q for £20 as the installer didn't recommend screwing anything to the new door. I just used Command removable picture hanging strips to fix it to the door!
The quality of the door was excellent, and the installation carried out by your workman was extremely quick and efficient, I am extremely satisfied with whole process, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your company to anyone. Barry.
The installation was seamless. It went exactly to plan.
From ordering windows to them being fitted & completed fantastic service, great staff!
Very efficient crew , neat and tidy . Great product so really pleased
A team of three men fitted all my windows & doors. They worked hard all day were efficient, & friendly & cleared all mess away. I am thrilled with the quality of the installation & the way they worked. Kettle office kept in contact throughout & I will have no hesitation in recommending Kettle I am so pleased I came to Kettle - thank you to you all
We have had two small installations done by Kettell.Both were carried out by very pleasant fitters in a very efficient manner at a reasonable price.We are happy to recommend them.
Very impressive from the start at the showroom to the finished installation...the fitters did a great job and tidied up after each job...the couple of issues I reported back where dealt with to my satisfaction....👍👍👍
Very good , did exactly what they said they would
Brilliant service yet again, we love our new door.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased you love your new Solidor!
The process from ordering the door to completion was hassle free. Johnathan in the office was approachable and willing to offer advice but not pushy trying for the hard sell. The surveyor was professional and listened to concerns putting your mind at ease and then gave accurate weeks for the installation to be carried out. Fitting of the door was hassle free thanks to the fitter and his experience. The fitter was polite and professional, with a smile. He kept disruption and mess down to a minimum, Having fitted the door he cleaned up and took the old door away. From start to finish the whole experience was stress free with the end product just what I wanted. Pricing of the door is competitive and I would have NO hesitation in using KETTLES again or recommending them. 10 out of 10 through out Thank you
It is so rewarding for all of us at Kettell when we achieve what we set out to do! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience & we are glad that the service met expectation. We love your new Composite Front Door, all at Kettell.
Very professional organisation, fitters both courteous and efficient. Excellent product.
Thank you for the review. We strive to be all of the attributes mentioned so thank you for choosing Kettell Windows.
Reliable company. Quality of windows and workmanship good. Minor issues with side door colour being wrong but resolved quickly.
Thank you Mary for the review. We always try to rectify any issues quickly & with minimal disruption. We are happy we have another satisfied customer.
Great company to deal with, very personal / friendly and explained things in lay mans terms all the way through. Living in a old terrace house meant it wasn’t a standard simple job, but the team did a superb job and I couldn’t love my door more. It has made such a big difference already with heating the house and has kept with the character of the property too!
Corinne thank you for taking the time to leave a review & upload pictures of your lovely new door! We agree it looks fab. Thank you for choosing Kettell Windows it is very much appreciated.
Fantastic from start to finish! They listened and they provided at a high standard! Great advice and i can not recommend this company enough!
Thank you for the 5 Star review. It means so much to us when we deliver for our customers & they would not hesitate to recommend us. Look out for the refer a friend voucher in your aftercare pack & the chance to receive £50.00!
Fantastic customer service and attention to detail. Would definitely recommend - thank you!
Thank you for the great review!
5 Stars “Absolutely brilliant. Very quick. Finished product fantastic. Turned up when they said they would. Thw work was carried out very quickly and cleanly. It's amazing what a difference the new front door made to both the inside and outside of my home.
Excellent job.