Kettell Windows Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kettell Windows
"I have used Kettells on a number of occasions, I have always found their service excellent and the quality of their work very, very good. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Product quality, workmanship and customer service all excellent."
"Very pleased with our bifold doors, fitters did a great job. Professional service from start to finish. Would highly recommend."
"The service we receive from Kettell’s is always personal. they listen to our needs and requirements and respond in an appropriate manner We find their surveyors and fitters give us confidence everything is taken into consideration and that the finished work will be of a high standard"
"Andy & Dean arrived at the allotted appointment time. They started work straight away and didn’t stop, apart from the occasional cup of tea. They were quick, tidy and really nice chaps. They did an excellent job of replacing two windows and a new front door. Super job. Highly recommend Kettell Windows. 👍🏻"
"The service was excellent .Very pleasant fitters who were extremely efficient leaving the site very tidy."
"I am delighted with the finished sun roof conversion. From an initial enquiry to the conclusion of the project all the personnel involved were polite, profession but friendly and conscientious. I am happy to recommend them."
"I found Kettell Windows a great company to work with - they were friendly and efficient. They were patient with my requests and their price is comparable to other double glazing companies. Would definitely recommend to others."
"We had 3 windows and 2 doors fitted in a day. The 2 fitters worked efficiently with the minimum of fuss. We were very happy with the installation and would not hesitate to recommend Kettells."
"Clean & Efficient Installation. Pleased that we went for the Flush style frames. Looks Great!"
"Nice company to deal with. Very please with the service and quality of doors fitted."
"I recently moved and required a new cat flap putting into an existing door. Really quick response and delivered in very short time. Extremely high quality and treated really warmly but professionally by everyone I spoke to. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Really professional service and delivery."
"The service is second to none very impressed"
"Mine was only a very small order but I still received excellent service. Thank you I will definitely be contacting when I want my bay window replaced."
"Hi Kettell Windows We recently had a new composite front door fitted. The fitter Andy turned up at the designated time and carried out a thoroughly professional job. We are very satisfied with all aspects of the work including the tidiness usually you have to clean up afterwards but he left everything spic & spam! Well done we have no hesitation in recommending your company from our experience. Kind Regards Mr F G (Wigston)"
"Excellent around service. Fair prices and good quality product. Many thanks"
"5 star service, would highly recommend."
"Reliable. Arrive when they say and keep promises. Good clean work."
Kettell Windows is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews