Kettell Windows Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Kettell Windows Reviews

About Kettell Windows:

We supply & install double glazing to customers across Leicestershire

Established in 2005, Kettell Windows is run by two generations of family with over 50 years’ experience within Leicestershire’s double glazing industry. Renowned for our trustworthy nature & a low-pressure attitude, outstanding customer satisfaction & exceptional attention to detail all come as standard with a Kettell Windows installation. Offering the very best leading double glazing products & materials, environmental sustainability & working to the highest standards is in our DNA. We are also Leicester’s largest Solidor composite door supplier and installer.

email@kettellwindows.co.uk

Kettell Windows 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Mr Anderson
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Mr & Mrs Webster
Kettell windows did an okay job. They eventually replaced the two windows after 4 weeks from the start date. One of the teams were very messy and swore on the job. Not good when you have a young child around.
They also damaged the surrounding brickwork and plaster (which I expected some). However it was the ignorance that frustrated me. All in all, I'm happy with the window itself but wouldn't use the company again.
Natalie, this is really not the kind of feedback we want to receive so please rest assured this will be investigated further. I do know we had some issues with the weather & the install was not the simplest but service is paramount to Kettell. Thank you for taking the time to discuss with me further over the telephone & allowing me to express my apologies on behalf of the company.
The quality of the door was good and stands out!
Kettell Windows is rated 4.92 based on 198 reviews