Kettell Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kettell Windows
Read Kettell Windows Reviews

About Kettell Windows:

We supply & install double glazing to customers across Leicestershire

Established in 2005, Kettell Windows is run by two generations of family with over 50 years’ experience within Leicestershire’s double glazing industry. Renowned for our trustworthy nature & a low-pressure attitude, outstanding customer satisfaction & exceptional attention to detail all come as standard with a Kettell Windows installation. Offering the very best leading double glazing products & materials, environmental sustainability & working to the highest standards is in our DNA. We are also Leicester’s largest Solidor composite door supplier and installer.

email@kettellwindows.co.uk

Kettell Windows, Doors & Conservatories
Showroom, Office & Warehouse
Unit 12, The Warren,
East Goscote, Leicester,
LE7 3XA

Tell us how Kettell Windows made you happy
It was great to be able to visit the showroom and see all the different doors. Lisa and Jon were so knowledgeable and their advice was really appreciated. Andy who fitted the door did an absolutely fabulous job and we are really happy with our new door. All the staff were very professional and we would highly recommend them.
Kettell windows did an okay job. They eventually replaced the two windows after 4 weeks from the start date. One of the teams were very messy and swore on the job. Not good when you have a young child around. They also damaged the surrounding brickwork and plaster (which I expected some). However it was the ignorance that frustrated me. All in all, I'm happy with the window itself but wouldn't use the company again.
Natalie, this is really not the kind of feedback we want to receive so please rest assured this will be investigated further. I do know we had some issues with the weather & the install was not the simplest but service is paramount to Kettell. Thank you for taking the time to discuss with me further over the telephone & allowing me to express my apologies on behalf of the company.
The quality of the door was good and stands out!
Kettell Windows is rated 4.91 based on 136 reviews