Kettell Windows Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Kettell Windows Reviews

About Kettell Windows:

We supply & install double glazing to customers across Leicestershire

Established in 2005, Kettell Windows is run by two generations of family with over 50 years’ experience within Leicestershire’s double glazing industry. Renowned for our trustworthy nature & a low-pressure attitude, outstanding customer satisfaction & exceptional attention to detail all come as standard with a Kettell Windows installation. Offering the very best leading double glazing products & materials, environmental sustainability & working to the highest standards is in our DNA. We are also Leicester’s largest Solidor composite door supplier and installer.

email@kettellwindows.co.uk

Kettell Windows 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Mr & Mrs Smith
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Mr & Mrs Smith
Excellent service once again from Kettell Windows. They definitely go the extra mile to make sure customer satisfaction is paramount. Thank you all
We were extremely impressed with the quality of the windows and can't praise enough the workmanship and professionalism of the fitters. We would definitely recommend your firm.
It is with great pleasure that I can recommend,Kettel windows the service they provided has been second to none.
Their fitter Andy deserves a special mention for being quiet hard working and very efficient when fitting our windows and front door,
when we have the remaing windows fitted I hope that Andy is appointed to complete the work.
the quality of the product suppled is excellent.
Excellent service from start to finish. Windows & doors installed by experienced, caring fitters with minimal disruption and virtually no damage to surrounding décor. Very happy with the quality of the products and about to place another order for more!
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
Thank you for leaving such a great review! We think the installation looks great too & we are very proud of the Kettell Teams efforts. We look forward to working with you further & seeing more pictures!
The installers were very efficient, considerate and hard working. Protective floor coverings were laid and all mess internally and externally was cleared away on completion
Thanks for the great review! The team make every effort to minimise mess & disruption to our customers.
Very happy with the work that kettel windows have done to my windows and front door will definitely use them again. Great work
It is always rewarding to hear that customers will use us again so thank you. Don't forget to look out for your refer a friend cards in the aftercare pack & fill them!! You will receive a £50.00 cheque for any orders over £1,000 on cards received before an order. Many thanks Lisa Kettell
Replacement front door before Christmas.
After (me) going though lots of different styles on line and getting feedback and prices from Jonathan (patient man) I agreed the door and asked if possible, for an install before Christmas.
They managed to 'squeeze it in' on the 20/12 - their last working day!
Installer was on time, took 4 hours in miserable weather, to remove the old door, fit the new one, made good all plaster work and tidied up meticulously! He was pleasant and polite and more than grateful for the teas I made him. Professional and just got on with it.
I am very pleased with the door and staff (and price!) so would (and will) use them again !
PS As the wired door bell was disconnected, rather than replace it I added a new wireless doorbell (with 2 x remote chimes) from B&Q for £20 as the installer didn't recommend screwing anything to the new door. I just used Command removable picture hanging strips to fix it to the door!
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 18th January 2020
Peter, this is a great review for prospective customers so thank you kindly for taking the time to complete. We agree the doors is great!
The quality of the door was excellent, and the installation carried out by your workman was extremely quick and efficient, I am extremely satisfied with whole process, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your company to anyone. Barry.
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 13th January 2020
The installation was seamless. It went exactly to plan.
From ordering windows to them being fitted & completed fantastic service, great staff!
Very efficient crew , neat and tidy . Great product so really pleased
A team of three men fitted all my windows & doors. They worked hard all day were efficient, & friendly & cleared all mess away. I am thrilled with the quality of the installation & the way they worked. Kettle office kept in contact throughout & I will have no hesitation in recommending Kettle I am so pleased I came to Kettle - thank you to you all
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 10th January 2020
We have had two small installations done by Kettell.Both were carried out by very pleasant fitters in a very efficient manner at a reasonable price.We are happy to recommend them.
Very impressive from the start at the showroom to the finished
installation...the fitters did a great job and tidied up after each job...the couple of issues I reported back where dealt with to my satisfaction....👍👍👍
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 16th December 2019
Very good , did exactly what they said they would
Brilliant service yet again, we love our new door.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased you love your new Solidor!
The process from ordering the door to completion was hassle free. Johnathan in the office was approachable and willing to offer advice but not pushy trying for the hard sell.
The surveyor was professional and listened to concerns putting your mind at ease and then gave accurate weeks for the installation to be carried out.
Fitting of the door was hassle free thanks to the fitter and his experience. The fitter was polite and professional, with a smile. He kept disruption and mess down to a minimum, Having fitted the door he cleaned up and took the old door away.

From start to finish the whole experience was stress free with the end product just what I wanted.
Pricing of the door is competitive and I would have NO hesitation in using KETTLES again or recommending them.

10 out of 10 through out

Kettell Windows 5 star review on 25th November 2019
It is so rewarding for all of us at Kettell when we achieve what we set out to do! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience & we are glad that the service met expectation. We love your new Composite Front Door, all at Kettell.
Very professional organisation, fitters both courteous and efficient. Excellent product.
Thank you for the review. We strive to be all of the attributes mentioned so thank you for choosing Kettell Windows.
Reliable company. Quality of windows and workmanship good. Minor issues with side door colour being wrong but resolved quickly.
Thank you Mary for the review. We always try to rectify any issues quickly & with minimal disruption. We are happy we have another satisfied customer.
Great company to deal with, very personal / friendly and explained things in lay mans terms all the way through.

Living in a old terrace house meant it wasn’t a standard simple job, but the team did a superb job and I couldn’t love my door more.

It has made such a big difference already with heating the house and has kept with the character of the property too!
Kettell Windows 5 star review on 14th November 2019 Kettell Windows 5 star review on 14th November 2019
Corinne thank you for taking the time to leave a review & upload pictures of your lovely new door! We agree it looks fab. Thank you for choosing Kettell Windows it is very much appreciated.
Kettell Windows is rated 4.92 based on 189 reviews