Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
Not happy the way they handle complaints. Will not recommend and use their service again.
Hi Teodoro, thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. We believe someone from our team has tried reaching out to you to discuss the issue. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to send us an email at info@kabayanremit.com. Thank you.
very disappointed that after using your services for many years i experienced a change yesterday.I transfer money from my UK bank account to my PI bank account.What is the reasoning to send you my 2 UK bank statements. The amounts in question are within the monthly limits your bank sets
I really disappointed they treated me like a criminal after I’ll show bank statements saved statements contract the house,but wasn’t enough,anyway never again Good bye
Thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please note that as a Money Service Business (MSB) regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we are legally required to check our customers' documents from time to time. To avoid any delay with your transfers, please make sure you have the requested documents available. If you have any questions or if there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@kabayanremit.com.
Poor turnaround time of transferring money over php 50,000 when other money remittance services are able to process such within minutes.
Thanks for sharing that, Clea. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@kabayanremit.com. Thanks!
Why is it taking 1-2 banking days to transfer money above 50,000 pesos? Other remittance companies are able to send larger sum of money within minutes. Money has completely left my bank account since last night. Its making me uncomfortable now.
Not good they change to much
Thanks for sharing that, Joseph. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@kabayanremit.com. Thanks!
Bad service I’m not happy ,I’m looking other company to use,
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Rommel. Please feel free to send us more details at info@kabayanremit.com. so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
3 days have riceived my family the money. I always contacting the management.they say ok no problem.
Hi Jaime, we'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible, but sometimes we need to conduct additional checks or banks may take longer to process. Don't worry; we're continuously improving the speed & reliability of our services to ensure this won't happen again. If it does, we'll always let you know if there's any delay with your transfers. 🙏
Excelent. Service thanks
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Yes I have bad experience for transfer 1800 pound they ask so many questions,I provide all the documents and it wasn’t enough I send the contract the property and is not enough they treat me like as if the money I stole it,I already transfer the money many time but always when I transfer big amount they give headache sorry but never again I want to send the money by kabayan, I can’t recommend them
Thank you for your review. We'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible, but sometimes we need to conduct additional checks or banks may take longer to process. Don't worry; we're continuously improving the speed & reliability of our services to ensure this won't happen again. If it does, we'll always let you know if there's any delay with your transfers. 🙏
Too expensive fees
Thanks for the feedback, William. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Have a great day!
Bad customer service, waited a week for the money to be sent to the beneficiary and hanggang ngayon, 'di pa rin pumapasok ang pera. Doesn't admit any fault from their side, always trying to put the blame on the user. Definitely do not recommend using their service. One of the worse, if not the WORST.
The money I’ve sent on February 24 (Wednesday) was credited to my beneficiary on March 1 (Monday),
Hi Mary Grace, thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused. However, as the amount sent was a large amount, the normal crediting time is 1 to 2 banking days. As 25 February was declared a bank holiday, the transfer was processed 2 banking days later, which is today, 1 March 2020. Again, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@kabayanremit.com. Have a great day!
Transaction fee £2.99 on there website but if you transfer money in Phil they will charge you £3.99 for the amount of £50😞
Thank you for your review and for raising your concern. We apologise for the confusion. However, please note that the fee is £2.99 if you send £50 by online bank transfer, and £3.99 If you pay by debit card. We hope this helps!
Could've done the verification before allowing you to transfer instead of doing the transaction and request further verification because took a day for my 1st transfer to process.
Hello po. Thank you for your feedback. As a regulated company, we must ensure that our customers' details are up-to-date and verified. Please rest assured that this verification is only a one-time process. You can now use our fast and reliable service hassle-free! We hope to keep your business and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Better not to write something you might get disappointed....
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service. Please feel free to send us more details at info@kabayanremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
Difficult to deal with, I would not recommend
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Barry. Please feel free to send us more details at info@kabayanremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
I had a very good transactions with you at the beginning, However lately the systems becomes an awfully dissatisfied and disappointing, I’ve asked if how much I can send maximum for a month transactions, they told me it’s up to 5k as long as I can provide a necessary requirement and I agreed I send all you have asked me as this is protocol, then when I had the transactions 2weeks ago you hold my remittances because I have to send the requirements you needed ( again in a matter of two months) anyway to prevent arguments and further delays I be emailed you the latest bank statement and last week while on the phone with one of your customer service he told me that I wouldn’t be able to send remittances because I have maximise the amount of 3k which is allotted for my account, so it’s not updated in your systems still. I’m a good customer of your company as it shows how much money I’ve sent through Kabayan remit.. However it’s very dissatisfied service what I get nowadays from your company.. I’m not sure how to resolve this issue Kind regards, Arleen
Dear Arleen, Thank you for raising your concerns and I'm sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service. Further to our call today I believe that the issue has now been resolved. If you need any help with your next remittance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Best, Kabayan Team🙂
I tried to upload the documents needed especially the picture of my selfie but it didn't work, I don't know what the problem is? And I didn't receive any advice yet from you on how to do it properly... I've carefully followed exactly the instructions there but nothing happened.
Hi Joseph, thank you for raising your concern. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We believe someone from our Compliance team has been in touch regarding the issue with the verification. Upon checking, the selfie needs to be retaken without any accessories, including eyeglasses. If you continue to experience any issue, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@kabayanremit.com. Thank you!
Good service and collect the maney very easy no hazzle
We're so glad to hear your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. 🙏
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.80 based on 15,861 reviews