Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
I am so very thankful for this excellent company. I use their services to support my son studying in the Philippines, to pay his rent, uni fees and bills. I also pay for some family members over in Dasmarinas. Basically I am so amazed at the superb service I get. When there are issues they are quickly and professionally handled. As a UK ciitzen who has so many connections in the Philippines I am so blessed by Kabayan Remit. It really is a service you can trust and rely on.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're very glad to hear you enjoy using our services. Our team always work hard to make money remittance to the Philippines easier and more convenient for our customers here in the UK. Thank you very much for your continued support. It's a pleasure to be of service to you every time. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
Very gojd service
Posted 11 minutes ago
Fast and reliable
Posted 18 minutes ago
I’m happy to Kabayan remit
Posted 1 hour ago
I've been with Kabayan Remittance a few years now.Im happy and very satisfied with the good services.I never had any encounter a problem to send money to the Philippines.The money is safe and credited to the acct of beneficiary on time.Kabayan Remmitance is Highly recommended to others.
Kabayan Remit 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
they send the money on time
Easy and quick. All my remittances were hassle-free ... keep it up!
Excellent service!
For the past few years I’ve been using Kabayan remit I don’t have problem at all the staff are very helpful
fast and reliable services
Very efficient
Faster service
Kabayan Remit 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Reliable, trusted, beneficiaries can claim the money anywhere anytime
Very reliable, no hassle in sending money.Good rate and sandali lang confirmed nasa Philippines na ang padala mo.
Good rate and friendly staff very kind and helpful
very good, quick and easy
Terrific customer service. I’m using Kabayan Remit for couple of years now and they don’t let me down. Easy access messenger when I have queries. The rate is higher than other remittances. Telling my friends that Kabayan Remit is my top when it comes sending money to Philippines. Sharing is caring!
the service is excellent please don't change that its a very good service
Fast and reliable, Staffs are very helpful and accomodating. Excellent service
Quick easy way to send money to the Philippines and open 24/7 ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Fast transaction. 👍
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.79 based on 13,951 reviews