Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Eco Business Centre, Charlotte Avenue, Elmsbrook

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
I am so very thankful for this excellent company. I use their services to support my son studying in the Philippines, to pay his rent, uni fees and bills. I also pay for some family members over in Dasmarinas. Basically I am so amazed at the superb service I get. When there are issues they are quickly and professionally handled. As a UK ciitzen who has so many connections in the Philippines I am so blessed by Kabayan Remit. It really is a service you can trust and rely on.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're very glad to hear you enjoy using our services. Our team always work hard to make money remittance to the Philippines easier and more convenient for our customers here in the UK. Thank you very much for your continued support. It's a pleasure to be of service to you every time. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
Nice very helpful
It took almost a day for your customer service to respond my inquiry regarding undelivered remmittance. The service is too slow.
Sending money is not available after an hour before the receiver can actually received the money transferred, it takes half a day and until now they cant still get it.
PLS RESPOND TO YOUR CLIENTS . NO CUSTOMER SErvice
I'm very satisfied at your servcie. remittance always came in time.
Salamat sa inyo
Very bad experience not only once... be careful guys specifically if you are sending money for emergency you can't rely on them.
very helpfull in helping me send my gf budget thank you all
KABAYAN Remittance 9 out of 10 percent percent mabilis ang proseso nila thank you so much x
Efficient services staff are helpful brilliant customer service .❤️
i am really satisfied with allthe staff working in this department. keep up the good work and god Bless.
Easy to use and staff are friendly
I've been sending money for a long time with Kabayan Remit. Never had one problem. My family back home always received it on time. Thank you
Nothing at the moment.
It easy platform to use when sending money
Friendly staff & helpful to clients and service is excellent.
Very reliable
Very easy and convenient. You can send money anytime. The transfer is quick. Very happy with the service.
Good service...been using kabayan for years...Salamat po.
expensive charges but service is good .. like there’s assurance that money is safe..
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.79 based on 17,609 reviews