Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
I am so very thankful for this excellent company. I use their services to support my son studying in the Philippines, to pay his rent, uni fees and bills. I also pay for some family members over in Dasmarinas. Basically I am so amazed at the superb service I get. When there are issues they are quickly and professionally handled. As a UK ciitzen who has so many connections in the Philippines I am so blessed by Kabayan Remit. It really is a service you can trust and rely on.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're very glad to hear you enjoy using our services. Our team always work hard to make money remittance to the Philippines easier and more convenient for our customers here in the UK. Thank you very much for your continued support. It's a pleasure to be of service to you every time. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
Simple and straightforward
Very easy to transact. Spoken to one of their representative, he was kind and speaks Filipino fluently.
I been using Kabayan Remit for around 4years now. Its a great service and very convenient to use. I’ve always found it to be fast and secure and easy to use. Exchange rate is excellent too 👍
Friendly user app
Easy and fast way to send money to our love ones in the Philippines
Kabayan Remit. I trust you. Always.
Good, my recipient did not have any problems with the collection and bank transfer of the remittances I made.
Thank you, hope you continue and excel with your service.
No comment..
Very convenient
Quick and easy remit, customer service isnt too bad and response promptly.
Transaction is fast now, compared to Old system.
Highly recommended

Icb
your service is absolutely reliable and fast service, courteous and helpful staff
I live Kabayan Remit is very convenient thank you for your service 👏👏😊😊
Excellent customer service, quick to respond.
Been with Kabayan Remit since 2016. Never let me down. Great customer service. 10 out of 10!
very efficient and reliable.
Quick and reliable
Responds well if I have querying with my remits. Friendly and attentive service.
I have no complaints all the staff are great and very friendly.
Good customer service