Jules B Reviews

Jules B Reviews | 8th November 2019
Jules B Reviews | 10th November 2019
Jules B Reviews | 16th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Jules B is always very prompt and I have no complaints about the service.
Administration of the order was good, did take a few days to arrive but under circumstances was fine
Perfectly fine but did n't go the extra mile in making purchase special ie an attractive card, a free pack of earring backs or even a dutch biscuit (which came with my coffee machine necessities )in other words I did n't feel particularly valued as a customer!
Yes happy with the product, slightly big, but not an issue.
Prompt refund on a previous return. Positive experience with timely deliveries. Good service would use again.
Delivery process was quick and easy as was the returns process, very happy with there customer service team after I had spoke with them regarding my return.
Came quickly well packaged. However I want to know what I am buying and the online picture of the top I have returned was a misrepresentation of the product.
Jules website was easy to navigate and user friendly.
Sadly fake cloths are sold on the site.
I think Jules should warn the sellers or the companies selling fake things on the site would make customers leave the site.
Quick delivery and great selection and have size 3
Fast postage at this difficult time!
Reliable and responsive service
Arrived quickly
Much smaller than usual grizas
Sizing material a bit thin not as
Thick as last years.
Delivery very good but when it comes to payment on your site I have to put my details in every time.
I have been a customer for many
Years and lately I have had this
Difficulty paying.
Answered questions on sizing quickly and helpfully
Ordered t-shirt received it two days later but ordered Geox trainers which took a week
I like the range of fashion items they have on offer, both in their shops and online. They have some very stylish clothes that are often more classy and unusual. even a bit quirky sometimes, which are difficult to find on the high street.

And they are have a very good online service.
Nice selection. Cheap delivery.
The website can be difficult at times or it might be my iPad not sure! Free P&p was nice although due to these odd times it took a while to arrive. Packed well and wasn’t creased.
Lovely product , great delivery and bought it in the Sale! A small card on top of the purse thanking me for my order from Jules B would have made it even better.
Dependable and good service.
Jules B is rated 4.85 based on 5,186 reviews