Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Product quality, in my opinion the should not have got past quality control, I understand leather can be unique but there’s a clear cut difference between unique and not correct (off).
Very happy especially after reading some reviews. Many thanks Dave
Good product at a very reasonable price. Communication poor. Item delivered by Royal Mail. Tried to track the delivery using the tracking information provided by Jules B. Parcel delivered before any tracking information was available on Royal Mail website. In the meantime, I emailed Jules B to confirm the item had been dispatched. Still waiting for the reply 10 days later!
easy to work
Found looking for items online very slow ,just got fed up in the end .Sorry you did say be honest
Good products and the sale items help to bring prices into an affordable price range for the normal wage earner.
Your L size jackets are not really L, they are more like M I had to buy a XL jacket to fit me, I have never in my life had to buy a XL jacket, spat from that the jacket is great 😜
Feminine soft and good quality. The packaging was Devine
I ordered shoes via the website, the service / delivery were great apart from the fact that although I specified the preferred size the website took on a life of its own and sent a different size since my size was not available in my chosen colour. Every effort was made to resolve the issue and the staff at Kendal were fantastic, however in order to collect my correct purchase I ended up having to make a 60 mile round trip with my wife who is currently very ill. All that said I wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Very prompt delivery. Great outer packaging.
Love the goods and the sale price. Efficient postal service. Web site slow to load.
timely delivery, product as expected survey is too soon - the purchases are Christmas gifts and it isn't Christmas yet
As i said earlier I unfortunately had a horrible accident a few weeks ago - a head and eye injury, though thankfully now recovered. I couldn’t face driving 40 minutes into town, parking etc, so ordered online this once. Though sad to miss the lovely in store experience and seeing all the new things, it worked very well online- and delivery with DPD was good also. They are a very reliable - as are Hermes, if you are ever thinkI got of any other delivery people. Many thanks Jules B. I needed cheering up after my accident. The jumper is gorgeous, and I shall hopefully manage to get in store also too. The jumper is so nice, I’m even considering the white option now too. Happy christmas!x
Unfortunately there was a mix up with the advertised photos online and I was therefore sent the incorrect item, however customer service were very helpful and were able to arrange a delivery/swap the next day.
Jules B always deliver promptly and goods arrive beautifully wrapped. However on this occasion the parcel took a long time to arrive, due to requiring a signature - the postman had gone away before I could get up two flights to answer the door! When I eventually queued for ages to retrieve from the post office, the box was damaged at one end.
Fast delivery, Nice package👍 But I had to send my jacket back because i had ordered wrong size. It was difficult to read how to return my jacket and Get a new jacket with the right size without buing a new one! I have still not found that out.
Fast delivery great packaging that came in abox
Fast and easy
A very good and efficient service with a large choice.
Prompt service and Nicely packaged