Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Always prompt delivery of quality goods.
Very much like merchandise on offer. .
Excellent delivered to monaco very
Quickly. Thank you.
Bought product as a gift for my grandson and he tells me its a good fit and as a first time customer I was very happy with ease of using website and speed of delivery
Item priced competitively and received as per agreed / paid for timescales but communication/updates as part of the process lacking
Not very pleased with items. But service very good as usual
Great service and beautiful tie.

Would have been helpful to have a picture of the glitter strip on the tie which would have shown a true representation of the tie.
Website easy to use good quality stylish garments great discounts excellent delivery
Excellent service from Jules B unfortunately the product did not come packaged as nicely as if you buy direct from Holland Cooper but it was ten per cent cheaper so maybe that balances it out.
Jules b first time of been on line but very impressed with the quickness and very great packaging why I haven't rated the fit is it a Christmas present
I have ordered from Jules B several times and have always been happy with their service. The coat arrived beautifully wrapped.
The coat fits true to size.
Did not get an email response from Jules B prior to purchasing an item. I sent 3 emails and in the end I had to phone. When I did phone the response was good and some of my questions were resolved. Quick delivery which is always great from them.
Reasonable price & quick delivery.
Very pleased with Jules excellent service. Prompt and in this case, free next day delivery and as I sadly had to return the item, prompt refund too.
Well backpack is amazing but the reserve it was not in good condition
Good delivery good shopping experience
Great speedy service but packaging was an issue. It was pouring down with rain when it was delivered. The outer packaging was cardboard and inner packaging was paper. Postman left it on my doorstep and I received 2 soaking wet shirts. Maybe an idea to cover boxes in something waterproof.
Great delivery, great packaging, the bracelet is gorgeous too.
Very good service and also so efficient
Excellent company. Always one of my first go to s.
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 6,189 reviews