Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Ordered on a Friday evening, with “next day delivery” arrived Wednesday!!
The order n.JB698385 is not arrived.
I have sent many emails but have not received a reply. The tracking number no work.
Was sent the wrong trousers which were damaged,I returned the trousers requesting my original order be sent.I then got an email saying a refund had been made,this was sent with no explanation of why my order wasn’t forthcoming or any apology.
AFTER 12 DAYS I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE OVERCOAT. I DONT HAVE ANY NEWS
They sent the wrong size
I did not get any tracking information and still waiting for my parcel.
Thank you.
Poor service. Ordered three shirts online, received confirmation of the order and they took the full payment for the three shirts.
I was then notified that two of the shirts were not available.
Online site was obviously not updated.
Annoying for customers.
Upside, I am very happy with the one shirt I received.
I ordered diffuser gift box for my best friend. Special ordered from Jules B because I needed next day and I trusted them. Because reviews was very good. I reserved next day completely fine. But.. Bamboo reeds was missing!!! unbelievable you paying for next day delivery but half order coming. I had to buy something different.
P. S. I reserved bamboo reeds on Tuesday. After 3 days.
Shoes excellent customer service terrible
I never received my order and I have had misleading / in correct info from customer services e mail response . Neither have I received a refund as e mail and account section states .....
I work in customer service and I know how important these surveys are . I don’t like to give a bad review but all I can say is I am very disappointed with my first experience of using you .
I have not received the coat yet
Damaged goods and bad customer service
First order refunded no explanation so ordered again on next day delivery, not received, called customer services & not been despatched. Poor service, poor communication
I haven't reviewed my order...
Had to return the dress, this is a very short dress and not like the description a midi dress.
Fast delivery easy returns good choice
They did not make me happy!
THEY DIDN'T
didn’t recieve product
Ordered these boots on the 10th December and they still have not arrived and I’ve received no response to my emails
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 6,206 reviews