Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Quick efficient delivery, beautifully packaged and presented. Easy return, prompt refund.
They are quick to ship out an order. The items are well packed.
AFTER 12 DAYS I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE OVERCOAT. I DONT HAVE ANY NEWS
Brilliant service. First time using the site but it was easy to use and order arrived quickly
I did not get any tracking information and still waiting for my parcel.
Thank you.
I normally rate JulesB very highly as a retailer but as the box containing my reading glasses was empty I was really disappointed this time around. I opened the box and lifted out the glasses sleeve only to feel very let down that there were no glasses inside!!! All my other products were fab however, and as always carefully wrapped but I wonder why the box wasn’t checked that it contained the glasses....even to check the correct vision strength!! ☹️
Excellent service. Thank you. Will shop again & have recommended to others.
Very Quick delivery after ordering..
I knew which jacket I wanted & Jules B had the answer & supplied it efficiently, with an easy payment method ... how good is that?
Good price, quick delivery and nice packaging.
Ich bin sehr enttäuscht..
Die Bestellung war unvollständig und jetzt wird mir auch noch vorgeworfen, dass der Artikel angeblich erst nach Erhalt verschwunden ist, da die Box keine Beschädigungen aufweist.

Seine Kunden so zu behandeln vor allem wenn sie für knapp 600€ bestellen, ist meiner Meinung nach eine Frechheit.
Ein Glück habe ich mit PayPal bezahlt.
Ich möchte noch anmerken, dass ich kurz vor Blackfriday bestellt habe und aufgrund des hohen Bestellaufkommens möglicherweise ein Fehler beim Versand unterlaufen ist, was natürlich mal passieren kann.

Aber wie man seine Kunden so behandeln kann, ist für mich fraglich.

Werde hier mit Sicherheit nie wieder bestellen!
Excellent service especially customer service.
Excellent service every time. Thanks
Quick delivery
Great service all round with a wonderful selection of products. My first time using Jules B, it won't be my last..
The coat came available and was shipped to me very quickly. Well packaged.
A serious store with good products, variety and good prices. The service has been good so far
Nice simple to use website and delivery made on time as promised.
After choosing my dress it was very easy to make the purchase and delivery was very efficient
I have never been disappointed in the clothes I have bought. I love opening the box and finding the tissue paper wrapping the garment, that's almost as good as seeing what I've bought!
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 6,189 reviews