Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Quick efficient delivery, beautifully packaged and presented. Easy return, prompt refund.
Very Quick delivery after ordering..
I knew which jacket I wanted & Jules B had the answer & supplied it efficiently, with an easy payment method ... how good is that?
Good price, quick delivery and nice packaging.
Ich bin sehr enttäuscht.. Die Bestellung war unvollständig und jetzt wird mir auch noch vorgeworfen, dass der Artikel angeblich erst nach Erhalt verschwunden ist, da die Box keine Beschädigungen aufweist. Seine Kunden so zu behandeln vor allem wenn sie für knapp 600€ bestellen, ist meiner Meinung nach eine Frechheit. Ein Glück habe ich mit PayPal bezahlt. Ich möchte noch anmerken, dass ich kurz vor Blackfriday bestellt habe und aufgrund des hohen Bestellaufkommens möglicherweise ein Fehler beim Versand unterlaufen ist, was natürlich mal passieren kann. Aber wie man seine Kunden so behandeln kann, ist für mich fraglich. Werde hier mit Sicherheit nie wieder bestellen!
Excellent service especially customer service.
Excellent service every time. Thanks
Quick delivery
Great service all round with a wonderful selection of products. My first time using Jules B, it won't be my last..
They are quick to ship out an order. The items are well packed.
The coat came available and was shipped to me very quickly. Well packaged.
A serious store with good products, variety and good prices. The service has been good so far
Nice simple to use website and delivery made on time as promised.
After choosing my dress it was very easy to make the purchase and delivery was very efficient
I have never been disappointed in the clothes I have bought. I love opening the box and finding the tissue paper wrapping the garment, that's almost as good as seeing what I've bought!
Extremely good service five star
Superb service. Good communication.
SHUT
The status of my parcel "waiting for departure from the UK" has not changed for a week. I wrote letters to all social networks where there is Julesb and did not receive one answer. In the mail, I just received a letter with a request to leave a review about my purchase. But I do not even know what's wrong with her. Awful, disgusting service at this site, do not care about their customers at all. I do not recommend it!
The bag delivered was the wrong colour. Sent an email on Saturday and hadn’t received a reply by Tuesday so rang instead. Lady I spoke to was very polite and helpful but unfortunately there was no stock left of the bag I ordered.
Jules B is rated 4.85 based on 4,875 reviews