Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Easy website, good price and fast dispatch. However emailed because the item was slightly damaged and still not had a response nearly a week later. I appreciate there is a national lockdown however if online sales are still going I expect there to be online support for these sales
Product arrived damaged and comms with company has been very very poor.
Still not resolved the issue
The look and fit of shoe is very nice. Unfortunately the shoes had scuff marks on them and looked like they had been tried on before. Clear 'crack' marks on one of the shoes. I'll be returning them.
THERE SHOULD BE SOME CRITERIA IN PLACE WITH JULES B THAT OFFERS CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE RECEIVED FAULTY GOODS NOT TO HAVE TO TAKE RETURNS TO POST OFFICES, BUT TO HAVE COURIERS PICK UP AND DROP OFF A NEW PRODUCT OF THE SAME - NOT HAVING PICTURES TAKEN AND HAVING TO BE SENT, WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION AND STILL WAITING A FULL REFUND OR, INDEED, OFFER OF A SAME REPLACEMENT? FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF JB, THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!
I would expect free international returns - shopping the wrong item is too expensive.
You didn’t
Quality packing,quality goods.
Very pleased.
On this occasion I was very disappointed in Jules b - I ordered the door print scarf & received a different print scarf. I returned the scarf (paying again for postage! & asked for an exchange & for the Door print scarf to be sent, I also asked for a refund of return postage as the mistake was made by Jules b. Whilst the scarf is still shown on Jules b website I did not get an exchange (my first preference). I did get my initial payment refunded - sadly disappointed in this outcome especially as the scarf appears to be still available.
The sunglasses weren’t seemingly in new condition, it was finger printed on it so much and the protector bag was also seems used. The price tag on protector bag was removed dirty and replaced new one on it. I wanted to peel off the price tag but stick was staying. Not happy with my international purchase. I did hope it would come in good condition where the sunglasses are untouched and come in its own box newly. I don’t know what Jules B would do in this situation. I waited my order many days , don’t want to return it. But for £44, this sunglasses shipping was not enough.
Excellent
Already stated in previous e-mail.
I normally rate JulesB very highly as a retailer but as the box containing my reading glasses was empty I was really disappointed this time around. I opened the box and lifted out the glasses sleeve only to feel very let down that there were no glasses inside!!! All my other products were fab however, and as always carefully wrapped but I wonder why the box wasn’t checked that it contained the glasses....even to check the correct vision strength!! ☹️
Great service
Great options to choose from
The size 9 are a big 9, I had the same problem with timberland, however they offer a 8 and half which fit perfectly. Pity Barbour don’t offer the same sizes
I asked the jumper size M to be exchanged with see L, they refunded me instead..
Hi there. Unfortunately, the size L had sold out and was out of stock when we received your return. Therefore, we had no choice but to refund you for your order. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Good delivery service but as I had ordered 2 sizes and returned one I was not impressed with being charged £2.50 return fee. I will therefore not be using again.
Had a major issue with delivery so not Jules b issue. DPD decided to leave parcel (or so they say) when I requested it was left with neighbour. When we arrived home there was no parcel so either driver is telling lies or somebody has been in our garden which is very worrying. Issue was resolved by Jules and successful delivery was made. It was just too late as this was a gift for my wife. Delivery company let you down here.
The girls in the shop were very pleasant when I went to collect my package.
Jules B did not make me very happy as they sent an item to me that was in a poor condition; the dress was not folded with any care at all, and was incredibly wrinkly all over. I had to iron it. I have not received an order that looked like this from any other shop. I contacted the shop about it and they asked for images. But I had already ironed the dress and there was nothing to show. I'm still bewildered about the condition of the dress, how it became this wrinkly. I was very disappointed when I took it out, it did not feel at all like something luxurious. It looked like something I had ordered from a private seller. Not acceptable at all.
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 6,191 reviews