Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
This is my first time using Jules B but it won't be my last. The whole buying process from start to finish was so easy. Amazing choice of brands and products. Delivery was so quick. Jules B are now my go to website for clothes and shoes.
I bought my coat in the Christas / Winter sale so got a really good price. The service was excellent with the coat arriving in a couple of days - as promised - despite it being the holiday period during a pandemic and national lockdown. I couldn't ask or expect more.
Great price, next day delivery and fab product.
Always nice to buy from, efficient delivery and no quibble returns
Jacket received quickly and well boxed, very pleased
Fast delivery, well packaged and great customer service. Would recommend
Always high standard of product and particularly excellent service. Very reliable. Happy to order with complete trust they will refund quickly if order not suitable.
An excellent website coupled with a wide range of choice, great service and well priced items.
Promotions en cours de saison seraient bienvenues
I always find a good range of superb products here. Lots of brands I do not find elsewhere, with quality clearly at the forefront of their buying! Items are packaged well and despatched in very good time. I will certainly be shopping again!
Great service.
Second time, not the last time
Easy to use website and very professional service!
Quick easy and delivered promptly
Safely posted.Very quick & prompt.Good bargain
Excellent product. Excellent price. Excellent service!
Was due to collect it the day the latest lockdown was announced but I couldn’t get to the store to pick up before they closed .. had a phone call from Kendal Zen store that night and lady was so helpful . She arranged postal delivery to me at no charge , great customer service as usual .
Excellent service
Excellent service from ordering to delivering, as was kept fully informed throughout, my money was not taken until item was dispatched. Thank you. Highly recommended.
Love shopping on your website. Delivery is prompt and well packaged.
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 6,189 reviews