Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Wrong item sent but customer service were amazing and fast , mistakes happen , definitely shop again
Very surprised as this is the first time I’ve used Jules B and was really impressed with the ease of ordering and even more so by the quickest of the deliver....very efficient and will use again!
Have used Jules B for quite a few purchases, always prompt delivery and nicely prepared. Always have a good range of clothes accessories and footwear to choose from. Nice to get the email prompts for new items in etc.
Great products at great prices, will defiantly be returning
Great people to shop from. Good range and it’s there the next day
Great service . The dress was delivered rapidly . Unfortunately it was a tiny bit too tight at the top and I had to return it . Hopefully the refund process ( including the VAT that was paid separately ) will be as fast and efficient as the delivery of the dress
Very satisfactory
Website MISLEADING did not show the dress size ordered was unavailable! Therefore only HALF the order arrived, a jacket to match the dress! However, ALL of the money was taken from my account. I required a specific size for a special occasion. If I had know the item was not available, I would have ordered elsewhere. So I had to send the jacket back. All very inconvenient.
The online process was really easy and the order came super quick and beautifully packaged. What's not to love.
As always excellent customer service, garments always well packaged. Pleasure shopping from Jules B
Lovely product. Very pleased with my sunglasses
Wonderful customer service as I did have to change the size due to the first one being too big.
They send quickly, but I think it would be fair to warn customers out of Great Britain that they have to pay taxes. I live in the Netherlands and I had to pay 45 € when the package arrived (to customs/DHL). (on top of the 15 € shipping fee I already payed). I sent them a mail because I wanted to refuse the package, but found out I would have to pay shipping anyway so I left it as it was; they could not do anything for me and told me that by buying it I had agreed with the terms, which of course is true, but if it would have been written more obviously on the site I would never have bought it there. The trousers were on sale there, that's the reason I bought them and not in the Netherlands. Now I payed far more than if I would have bought it here.
First time using the - will definitely return - thank you.
Good
Excellent service
Delivered on time (though wrong colour) easy purchase.
The service at Jules B is incredibly good . The packaging on anything ordered online is really really first class .
The service I have always got from Jules B is always been excellent to date and will continue to use them as one of my preferred retail outlets
Excellent service as always from Jules B