Jules B Reviews

support@julesb.co.uk

JulesB Head Office, Yellow Brick House, Newcastle United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Jules B ?

"Very quick delivery and great service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service, return very easy because prepaid."
Andrew Wiles
Verified Buyer
"easy to use website and great price"
John Hansen
Verified Buyer
"My favorite internet shop always Perfect"
Roxanne Outschoorn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication. Very quick delivery. Highly recommended and will definitely be purchasing again"
Paola Quarello
"with new collections🤩"
Graham Thompson
"Their whole approach is professional the staff are helpful and friendly and make you feel welcome"
Graham Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Every aspect of Jules B is first class"
"Excellent service...lovely staff"
Chris Knowles
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery. massive range and good sale items"
Edward Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Good price and instant delivery"
"Great service from jules b as always"
"Quick delivery"
"Such fast fuss free ordering and delivery"
"Very impressed by service"
"It didnt"
"Everything perfect !!!"
"Excellent quick service, beautifully packaged and easy return as the dress was too big. Thank you"
"Fast delivery, no problems."
Ian Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"It didn't. I ordered this item on line on 8 June for collect in Kendal. You sent a request to review your website afterwards which I did so you will have it. In summary the website is very poor, particularly refresh, navigation and performance which I rate as zero. By 16 June I had heard nothing from the Kendal store. My wife called in and was told there seemed to have been a delivery problem with some items. On 18 June I was due to go into Kendal so phoned the store. No sign of delivery and no information, referred to manager who was unavailable, then referred to Web order service centre where Dean was most helpful, the only good thing about this purchase saga. He could note explain what had gone wrong but immediately offered to send a replacement directly to me at no charge which arrived today. I'm afraid Dean got an earful which I hope he passed on to your management. For collect in store do you not tell the store what to expect and when? should the store not take action when a delivery does come as expected? should the store not keep the customer informed? Seemingly not. Coupled with the dreadful performance of the website this is pretty poor experience from an upmarket retailer. I'm local to Kendal so know the store, but if I was coming to you for the first time on line I'd think very seriously about continuing or returning. If you really want to grow this business you need to fix the site and ensure that delivery options are understood and efficient."
Jules B is rated 4.76 based on 1,428 reviews