Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Great retailer I have used them before, quality goods, good prices especially when you buy in the sales. Lovely packaging, nicely boxed ready to wrap for a present.
Posted 17 minutes ago
Great reliable service
This was my first experience ordering from Jules B. The website was easy to shop with & the service was excellent. My order was dispatched very quickly & came sooner than I expected.
Very !
Fast efficient service , garments well pack
Well I will be happy when I receive my money back. Still waiting g at the moment.
Jules B delivers! Together with great brand products and reliable service. Excellent, easy to navigate website. My beautiful John Smedley tops arrived on time and Delicately packaged. A really good customer experience.
Very good on the return, quick refund.
I ordered these boxers for my son. The quality looks very good. The presentation for me was excellent. The 3pk of boxers were in a cello type branded Armani box wrapped in tissue with a nice branded label to close the tissue paper. Placed in a brown box & then plastic bag to mail out. Ive ordered similar boxers from another company & I received them in a badly bashed box, which isn’t ideal giving as a gift. So thank you Jules B. I would definitely order from you again.
Delivered next day. Kept up to date regarding my order
Customer service exceeded my expectations. The website is easy to navigate, the jacket arrived beautifully packaged, I received emails updating the progress of my order and the parcel arrived promptly and at the time specified. What more could I ask for? Oh yes, the jacket was reduced in price because of a Black Friday sale. I’m a happy customer!
Order arrived promptly at the Kendal store.
Great prices, fast delivery and the items were packaged beautifully!
sells my size!
Quick delivery and good price
Unfortunately there was a mix up with the advertised photos online and I was therefore sent the incorrect item, however customer service were very helpful and were able to arrange a delivery/swap the next day.
Great quality and arrived quickly.
Well packaged and got here quickly. Good price point. X
Great delivery service lovely packaging can't fault anything
Very good service A good description of garment and it arrived within time given
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 4,284 reviews