Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
The shirt was priced at a bargain. The whole experience of ordering and delivery was fast and simple. The item was well-packaged. Many thanks.
Excellent and speedy service. There is something amiss with your order software though as twice I've got messages saying I have something left in the basket when I've in fact paid for it. This happened the first time and I mentioned it in an email - a member of staff thought it was because I loaded the basket twice to get the discount. But I didn't do this with the second item and still got the same message.
first time using this company after this experience would not hesitate buying from them in future, excellent online system, communications perfect and super quick delivery at a great price
Loved the dress it just didn’t fit me which was a shame . A bit of a nuisance having to pay to return it when other retailers all now either provide free return labels or collect return items. But I still love to see the choice provided by independent retailers like Jules B.
Very efficient company to deal with. Clothes arrive well packaged with speedy delivery and easy returns with clear instructions as to how to obtain a return label which is cheaper to use than paying at the post office.
Great choice and website.
Great service as always from Jules B. Always well packed and quick delivery. Recommend shopping with them.
Fast delivery 👍
Amazingly quick delivery to New Zealand! Beautiful gown! Thank you!
Flying from USA to Italy, Jules B got this to me from Europe in 3 days, amazing!
From ordering my top , to having it delivered was great , thank you
I’ve shopped with Jules B on line for many years and it is always a great service. I ordered my Ugg boots one day and they arrived the very next day. Items are always great quality and well wrapped in quality boxes.
I was looking online where to buy Moleskin reading glasses online and this company came across, they had very good price and decided to buy them. Was my first time with them and I have to say they very professional and kind. The glasses where delivered on time!! Good customer service!!! Il
Great company to deal with and got a discount for my birthday as I had previously registered so that was a bonus!
Excellent service
Fantastic website . Always packaged well and always deliver when they say they will.
Jules B delivery was amazingly fast. Also, there website ordering was easy and straight forward. I will definitely be buying more again. Thank you!
Easy shopping experience on the website, smooth delivery, overall great experience
Excellent service. Delivery as stated and product true to description. Definitely my 'go to' fashion website
Always a great service