Jules B Reviews

support@julesb.co.uk

JulesB Head Office, Yellow Brick House, Newcastle United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Jules B ?

"I telephoned Jules B enquiringly about sizes they were very polite and helpful and asked I placed the order thro their website. Delivery was on time and e mails received confirming it had been despatched and when delivery due. All very helpful. Thank you"
Posted 7 minutes ago
"Everything just went so fine, easily and quickly :) . Never had this kind of perfect service!"
"Having what I wanted"
"Very easy site to use. Coat parceled very nicely and delivery very quick."
"Excellent customer service. I made a call regarding difference in sizes. they were excellent checked their details from the manufacture and extended my return date to enable me to try both sizes."
"Always fast and efficient service"
"Sent promptly and as always very well packaged and excellent Courier Service. Recommend DPD Couriers."
"Very good website experience and fast delivery. Unfortunately, the colour of the necklace was more purple than the website picture looked, so I had to return it as it was unsuitable."
"Great prices and quick delivery"
"Always beautifully packaged which makes opening it a real treat and never a problem with returns Thank you"
"Amazing service, needed my item urgently next day (Saturday) and ordered with only 5 minutes till the cut off time but Jules B still managed to get it out to me without any issues. Great service and would highly recommend."
"Never heard of Jules B before I must admit. The whole experience was easy and delivered in a good timely manner. I'm impressed, well done to staff at Jules B, I'll be keeping an eye out for further purchases."
"Great jumper at a good prize!"
"The made me very happy"
"Really good service, unfortunately the item didn't fit but returns easy"
"A prompt delivery Well packaged And 10% discount as well 👍😄😄"
"Service I couldn’t fault - quick delivery, nicely packaged"
"Excellent always reliable service offering great choice and unbeatable value"
"My favourite disegner’s clothes at the best prices ever."
"An efficient company."