Jules B Reviews

JulesB Head Office, Yellow Brick House, Newcastle United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Jules B made you happy

"Easy to order, quick delivery!"
"Excellent and efficient service. Highly recommended."
"I didn't appreciate that there was a discount on my boots, but the ordering process told me at checkout and allowed me to go back and apply the code. Order arrived exactly when asked and nicely packaged. Hopefully, I won't need the returns process, so can't provide complete review, but everything else is great. Will use again."
"brilliant service"
"Beautifully wrapped and very speedy delivery. Very courteous communications from Jules B"
"excellent quick service"
"Quick efficient delivery, beautifully packaged and presented. Easy return, prompt refund."
"Lovely Pink sandals and so comfortable !"
"So reliable and product range is spot on"
"Order arrived quickly, shirt was great"
"Prompt delivery, will definitely buy from Jules B again"
"I ordered a Hugo boss hat and I was a little worried about having it sent in the post and it getting man handled and bent out of shape. I received it to and couldn’t be happier with it and my experience with julesB! It come in a nice little box and was very well packed and presented I will most definitely be using them again."
"Friendly, helpful and efficient assistants, excellent choice of clothes and accessories."
"So fast, so reliable, beautifully packaged"
"I was happy with the trousers and that I was able to exchange the sandals easily for them. The only thing is it is expensive returning goods"
"Dress arrived in a super-speedy time. Unfortunately it didn't fit and the smaller size was unavailable, but my money was credited into my account within a day of returning the dress."
"The top arrived quickly, it did not fit so I returned it and the money was promptly back in my account. Very impressed. Thank you"
"No hassle purchase!"
"Friendly & helpful staff. Young woman helped me with opening/closing the door so I could push the buggy. Was OK to leave the packaging to avoid carrying which was helpful!"
"Simple purchase and delivered on time."
Jules B is rated 4.82 based on 3,391 reviews