Juicy Bikes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes

About Juicy Bikes: We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

Juicy Bikes
Eco Republic
5, The Colonnade

How would you rate Juicy Bikes?

Barry
Verified Buyer

Can't fault the quality of the bike or the customer service. Would recommend it highly.
Thanks Barry
John
Verified Buyer

Have had my Juicy bike nearly a year now, & use it every week, I am in my 70s & live in a hilly area, without having an 'ebike' I would not be biking at all. Only one fault with it - the rear brake disc 'unscrewed' on its thread when I stopped on a steep hill causing us - the bike & I to roll backwards finishing up in a heap !
Hope the experience didn't put you off John. Good to know the bikes cope with your (up) hills. Make sure you get your bike serviced and stay safe! Thanks for the feedback.
Beverley
Verified Buyer

We have had our Juicy Bikes for about a month now, and we are both thrilled with the performance. We are both retired and the extra help is very welcome. We purchased our bikes from the shop in Buxton and the staff were very helpful. We were allowed to try the bikes before we purchased which helped with our decision. The assembly instructions could have been clearer but we did manage.
Pleased the bikes are performing for you. We are grateful for the feedback about our manual and will take another look. Thank you.
Steve
Verified Buyer

Helpful knowledgeable staff, good prices for robust bikes with a great spec.
Thanks Steve
Mary
Verified Buyer

Just love my juicy bike flattens the hills in the Peak District
Thanks for letting us know Mary
Ian
Verified Buyer

So far so good. I’ve had my Juicy compact bike for a couple of months using it for commuting 14 miles a day (most days). No problems to report and the bike works well, is stable and handles very nicely considering the small wheel rim size. The motor and power delivery is pretty good for folding bike but its fair to say you wont be winning many time trials, however a comfortable ride taking much the strain after a long day at work (and fun).

Not the cheapest option on the market. I test rode other bikes (cheaper and dearer) but I felt the Juicy bike was the best all rounder and the team at juicy had the best technical knowledge on their own bikes. Juicy were very helpful and spent time to explain the bike ensuring it was set up for me specifically before I rode it. The bike is also one of the lighter folding bikes so easy to handle fold up and tuck away for space saving.

I would say Juicy bikes are well built and DEFINITELY worth considering if going electric.
Ian that's useful feedback for us - good to know we're doing our job. More importantly, the bike is performing for you. Thank you.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Thanks for getting us back on the trail. I have visited places from many years back that I thought I would never see again and of course many new bike trails that have now opened. We have two Juicy bikes and the whole family uses them including my brother who is 72 ! They are very robust and keeping the tyres up to pressure means no punctures. Many people stop to chat when they see the bike. It's a real conversation starter.
Our pleasure Maria - enjoy your bike rides!
Julie
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, great bike, fallen back in love with cycling!
That's good to hear Julie. Thank you.
Lindsay
Verified Buyer

i got my bike in august the service in the shop was very friendly and help full the bike is a pleasure to ride i would recomend both the shop and the bikes to any one
That's kind of you to share Lindsay, thank you.
Claire
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service and the bike is an absolute joy to ride. Finally cycling to work every day.
Well done Claire - pleased we could help and thanks for sharing your experience.
Fiona
Verified Buyer

amazing and really helpful staff
fantastic bike,
That's reassuring - thanks Fiona
Philip
Verified Buyer

Outstanding service, personal attention and phone calls. Upgrade bike as one ordered was out of stock, at no extra cost.
Had slight issue with seat post bolt, instantly rectified. Absolutely love the bike, well made and sturdy. It works beautifully and has revolutionised my cycling. "Step through" frame is a good idea for comfort and ease.
I would recommend this company and the Juicy bike without hesitation.
Philip that's fantastic feedback. Just what we hope to hear. It's good to know the bike is doing its job. Thank you for sharing.
Jon
Verified Buyer

Great bikes, truly helpful and friendly service and after sales. Outstanding company
Thanks Jon, your feedback is appreciated
Alison
Verified Buyer

Excellent friendly service , my wife's latest bike is her best ever.This is the 4th Juicy bike we have bought over the years.
We're very grateful for your custom and pleased to see you getting such a lot of use from the bikes.
Shelagh
Verified Buyer

It is a very comfortable ride and the electric help is very responsive. I feel very safe on the bike and I can ride over rough ground as easily as over tracks and road. Hills are no problem at all I especially like the fact I can fold the bike easily on my own
Thanks for letting us know Shelagh. That all sounds like you're having a lot of fun! And we appreciate your feedback about us.
Albert
Verified Buyer

I bought a juicy bike and have never looked back. Good bike and a very good service
Would all ways recommend
Thanks Albert - sorry we didn't make 5 Stars - we'd love to know what we can do to improve. If you can find the time between rides, do let us know.
Alan
Verified Buyer

My juicy sport click is ideal for me as I live in a hilly town on the edge of the peak district. It is easy to use. the controls are simple.
Thanks for the feedback Alan and we're really pleased the bike is proving useful
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.82 based on 97 reviews