Juicy Bikes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes

About Juicy Bikes: We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

Juicy Bikes
Eco Republic
5, The Colonnade

How would you rate Juicy Bikes?

Jane
Verified Buyer

We have two juicy bikes now. They are different models but both excellent .
My husband uses his to help his recovery from illness last year and to keep fit.. I needed 1 to be able to keep up .Great on the trails in Derbyshire .
We r both in our late 60's...
Cannot rate them highly enough 5 ??
Thank You Jane - thanks for sharing and we hope your fitness improves even more.
Mark
Verified Buyer

My main criticism is that I found it quite difficult to understand the instructions of how to do things with the bike. There are still things that don't seem to be for any particular purpose like the twist feature on the right handle bar. Also the gears are a little cumbersome. Everything else very good
Hi Mark - sounds like you're enjoying the bike, but a quick call to our support team could help. We'd be happy to go through the controls with you - or just pop in to your local store who'd be pleased to help.
Ron
Verified Buyer

Excellent service & advice. The step thro. Dutch type frame has proved very practical , the cycle purchased I use generally
on a daily basis, weather permitting to ride the beautiful hills of East Cheshire. I find the cycle a very practical design
the disc brakes are very good. The pedelec feature takes the effort of riding the hills a breeze & all round a good
purchase.
Thanks Ron - enjoy!
Peter
Verified Buyer

Difficult to fold and the wires keep coming off of the front light. Enjoy riding it
That's useful Peter thanks. New bikes can be a bit stiff at first. When you bring your bike in for its first free service we can take a close look at the lights. Thanks again.
David &
Verified Buyer

The bikes are easy to use with or without the extra assistance but it means you can go further and tackle more difficult terrain without being exhausted!!!
Thanks for sharing, it's appreciated.
Pete A
Verified Buyer

After seeing and trying our bikes at the Cycle Show, we were sold!! Placed order (at the show) and collected them a few weeks later at our nearest stockist. Can't tell you how much we've enjoyed them. The service we got from everyone involved was first class
That's great to hear. Thank you.
Steve
Verified Buyer

Good product and a helpful and pleasant team. Why 10 words as a minimum I said all I wanted to say.
Thanks Steve.
Kathy
Verified Buyer

The staff at Juicy bikes were very helpful and honest - they even helped me compare with another similar bike and discussed the pros and cons of each honestly. I am happy with my purchase, and with the fact that I have a helpful group of staff to help if anything goes wrong.
Our pleasure Kathy. Choosing a bike isn't easy and we do our best to help. Thanks for the feedback.
Tony
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with the product. Was able to test before purchase. Service and staff excellent.
Thanks Tony
Sue
Verified Buyer

We have purchased 2 bikes over the last 3 years 1 each for myself and my husband , would recommend them as they do what they say and more. The staff were very helpful and honest the build quality is better beyond anything I have seen anywhere, met some one the other week and she was over the moon with hers too. Well done Juicy bikes.
Gosh. What can we say but thank you. (We do enjoy it too!)
Christopher
Verified Buyer

Very good. I would certainly recommend anyone interested in an electric bike to make use of Juicy Bike.
Thanks Christopher
Becky
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service right from the start. Friendly, passionate, knowledgeable staff who set up the bike and told me how to get started. The bike is awesome too!
Our pleasure Becky
Jennifer
Verified Buyer

Wonderful customer service and wonderful bike! Thanks so much! Will highly recommend Juicy bike
You just enjoy Jennifer - thank you
Mark
Verified Buyer

I currently own a Juicy Sport electric bike which I use every day. I found the price to be very good for the quality of the bike. I've never owned another electric bike so have nothing to compare it to. However this bike has exceeded my expectations. For my usage a charge once a week is sufficient - no need to remove the battery - just plug it straight in whilst on the bike. I have found the after sales service to be exceptionally good - very quick to reply. When I had an issue with a light they immediately sent a replacement with no questions asked. Technical questions are answered quickly and they were very happy to talk things through over the phone. I would not hesitate to recommend Juicy Bikes.
That's important for us to hear too Mark, thank you for feeding back.
Jack
Verified Buyer

I Have only had the bike about five months but up to now the bike is good, the people are very nice to deal with, and when ever I have been in touch with minor niggles, which up to now have been down to me I have been dealt with very well.
Jack
Bury Lancs.
That's kind of you to say Jack - we just want you to enjoy your bike.
Denise
Verified Buyer

We love our Juicy bikes. We recently went on holiday to Rutland Water and used our bikes for all 7 days. We had a wonderful time cycling on the bike trails. Everywhere we went , people asked us about the bikes. They were very impressed with the cycles. We go camping all the time and would never go without taking the bikes. Love them. It will change your life if you buy one

Denise & Rob
Rutland Water is an excellent place to go cycling. Thanks for showing them off for us and we hope you're both having fun yourselves, away from the crowds.
Mary
Verified Buyer

Love my bike. I changed the saddle to make it a bit lower as I have quite short legs and now it's perfect! Just wish it would rain less, but I can't hold Juicy Bikes for that.
If only we could Mary! Thanks for the feedback.
Barry
Verified Buyer

Can't fault the quality of the bike or the customer service. Would recommend it highly.
Thanks Barry
John
Verified Buyer

Have had my Juicy bike nearly a year now, & use it every week, I am in my 70s & live in a hilly area, without having an 'ebike' I would not be biking at all. Only one fault with it - the rear brake disc 'unscrewed' on its thread when I stopped on a steep hill causing us - the bike & I to roll backwards finishing up in a heap !
Hope the experience didn't put you off John. Good to know the bikes cope with your (up) hills. Make sure you get your bike serviced and stay safe! Thanks for the feedback.
Beverley
Verified Buyer

We have had our Juicy Bikes for about a month now, and we are both thrilled with the performance. We are both retired and the extra help is very welcome. We purchased our bikes from the shop in Buxton and the staff were very helpful. We were allowed to try the bikes before we purchased which helped with our decision. The assembly instructions could have been clearer but we did manage.
Pleased the bikes are performing for you. We are grateful for the feedback about our manual and will take another look. Thank you.
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.83 based on 114 reviews