Juicy Bikes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes

About Juicy Bikes: We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

Juicy Bikes
Eco Republic
5, The Colonnade

How would you rate Juicy Bikes?

Susan
Verified Buyer

Friend recommended Juicy Bikes so went to Buxton shop.E bikes available to trial at shop which helped decision which one to buy after initially scrutinising bikes on website. Folding compact ideal for daily short trips and now got Basil rear basket fitted (panniers to cumbersome for rear use) I use it shopping, going to Leisure Centre with my kit and fitting it into car. I have also ventured on 20mile day excursion which with sparing use of battery assist on hilly bits only was enjoyable and not too tiring. Padded saddle and handlebars comfortable when riding and as I am not a speed junky the maximum speed is sufficient for road and trail use.
Geoffrey
Verified Buyer

I looked at quite a few of this type of bike and overall decided on juicy. I purchased the Dutch style because of the low step through and I haven't been disappointed.
DAVID M
Verified Reviewer

started to look for a Ebike visiting a number of suppliers to my surprise at most I was unable to even test the product I was expected to spend what I considered a lot of money. I also found they appeared to be more interested in selling me the expensive model rather than what would be best for me. On visiting Juicy at New Mills I met Sarah who was so helpfull and in no way pushy. I was offered a test ride of any of the models in the shop and soon made my decision. The Bike was ready for collection when they said and have got to say as a 64 age man with a very poorly knee I find the bike fantastic. I have had 2 questions and within hours they are back to you with the answers. I feel like I have been treated very well and would have no problem with these lovely people.I purchased the Classic.

Corrine
Verified Buyer

Lovely 24 inch poco bike with a much needed throttle. but no suspension saddle or forks. Nice river colour.
Front Light wasn't working at shop so it took quite a while to get that sorted.
I eventually put my own sprung saddle on for a softer ride.
I have now found my third power mode is not working. So when it goes in for a 6 month service I hope I can get that sorted.
Thanks for this update Corrine and we're pleased you like the bike. Please do not wait for 6 months - just call us or pop in and we'll be glad to get everything working properly.
Tina
Verified Buyer

I have never had a bike that makes me smile like my juicy bike does. I have been out on it everyday (even in the rain). The after care service has been 1st class. I love my bike ????
Ian &
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble.
Colin
Verified Buyer

Excellent build quality and options to choose.
Allyson
Verified Buyer

You gave us good advice about how to best get familiar with how a juicy bike feels to ride before we committed to a purchase. You did not put any pressure on us to buy. We did not take your advice as we wanted to make the purchase on the day. We have not regretted the purchase in any way. The bike is great and does exactly what we wanted. We will likely be coming in for another one soon.
Sally
Verified Buyer

Juicy bikes were very helpful and easy to deal with when I recently bought an electric bike from them. I ordered it online and they kept me fully informed of the progress of my order.They answered any questions I had both before and after it was delivered.
Chris
Verified Buyer

Very important to be able to try out the bike before purchase, were able to try two different models. Bike working well
Clive &
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient. Very happy with the bikes. Just one gripe is that we were travelling some distance to try out the bikes but it wasn't made clear when we rang and arranged to call in, that the bikes had to be assembled and weren't available to be taken away. So we had to make another journey to collect them.
Toni
Unverified Reviewer

They sold me a fab electric bike. Pre and after sales are exceptional
Toni
Verified Buyer

They made ordering easy - it was delivered to my local ebike dealer. It looks gorgeous, and is lovely to ride.
John
Verified Buyer

I cant give 5/5 review, as there was a bit of a mix up with deliveries, to be fair not all Juicy Bikes fault, Then, when it did arrive, no battery! So not the best start. However, that said, its an excellent product! Its Fun!!! And I am sure , although a tricky start, a long and "Juicy" future ahead.....
Terry

Excellent quality
Digital control easy to use
Comfortable ride
David
Verified Buyer

The only Dealer of Ebikes I visited who actually had what they were selling available to try. I had a question which via email was answered the same day.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Juicy bikes certainly excel with there customer service. I got a Juicy Roller from them and when i had issues they were so very helpful to try to get things sorted.

The Juicy Roller itself is a lovely bike and a pleasure to ride.
Douglas
Verified Buyer

Excellent friendly service on the phone, and rang back when new stock delivered. Bike delivery was as arranged. The bike is brilliant and have absolutely no complaints. However, I would have appreciated specific instructions on bike assembly rather than the general leaflet about electric bikes, or some advice that there were assembly instructions on the Juicy website - however, assembly instructions on website were for different (older) models with different design. However, I was able to put it together with it's help, including the unfamiliar front wheel axle assembly.
The bike is brilliant!!
Paul &
Verified Buyer

We have only had our bikes for a week but are extremely pleased with them. We found the staff and owner very helpful a and patient with us as we tried to decide which bikes to choose and we could test them as much and as often as we wanted to. They were ready and waiting for us when we went to pick them up and I know that if we had any problems they would sort them out for us. Great family run little business.
David