Juicy Bikes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes

About Juicy Bikes: We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

Juicy Bikes
Henmore Trading Estate
Off Mayfield Road

Tell us how Juicy Bikes made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"As we live in a remote area of Scotland we were worried about ordering and having to "construct" the bike on delivery, there was no need, the lightweight Compact Plus bike comes folded, extremely well packed & protected. Carefully removed from box and packaging, all we had to do was unfold and click the bike into upright position, put on pedals (left thread for left pedal) and adjust handle bar tilt, everything else was in place including the rear luggage rack. We were most impressed with the ease of it all and now enjoying cycling again without uphill struggles 😉"
"After trying the Ticket for a days ride with my daughter. I was very impressed with the bike. The battery is hidden away inside the frame so its not until you get close up that the realise its an eBike. I found the controls easy to use and the battery delivered the power via the rear wheel. Setting the power level for each hill allows you to pedal at your own pace. You still need to pedal but its great with the help on tap you cruise up the hills. The service from the shop at Newtown was first class thank you for experience."
"Customer service is on point. Dan is definitely the man and is very kind and easy to talk to. Delivery was as expected with no hiccups. Price is a bit steep but you are paying for some good quality bikes so is justified. Email replies can be slow but be aware they operate on 3 days I believe???? Other then that I couldn’t complain."
"Bought a fold-up bike for my wife who is very happy with it so far. We had a small problem but with a quick phone call was sorted out without any hassle. Great service Highly recommend Many thanks"
"The service wasn't great, considering the price. I had to call several times to find out when the bike would arrive, the call would finish with them telling me that would get back to me to confirm but never did. (albeit very polite on the phone) I had to change the address to my work address because they only deliver mon-fri, so i asked the sales guy if it would be easy enough to put together (Otherwise I would have considered booking a day off work to wait for it at home) He assured me it was really easy and it would just be the pedals, and the seat that would need putting on. In fact the front tyre and light also needed attaching. I didn't find it particularly easy because the guide is a generic guide from Juicy Bike for a normal bike, not a fold up one. The battery (which i was told comes as standard at at least 75% full) was completely flat. so I couldn't ride it home that night anyway. After folding the bike after the first time following the video instructions, I now have a lovely thick scratch on the frame which I am really disappointed about. I am a little anxious to fold it again now. Not a great start unfortunately. :("
Oh Dear Hannah - looks like we could have done better this time and we're sorry that assembly proved difficult for you.

We do offer free assembly at a local bike shop, even for our folding bikes. That free service may also have solved your delivery day issue with most shops open on Saturdays. And if you want your assembly checking please let us know and we'll arrange that for you too.

You did rightly call and ask for help with the battery indicator and we explained that you first need to switch the battery on for it to show its charge - we will make that more clear in the next paper version of the manual (and the on-line version too: see "Aftercare" at our website).
We're not sure if you wrote your review before or after that call - but the important thing is that issue is all resolved.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with absolutely any question - we are only interested in helping all customers enjoy their bikes.
"Beautiful bike and great service."
"I love my Juicy bike, everyone comments on the quality of it and everyone who has tried it has been amazed by the power of the motor. I bought it at the Ashbourne shop and was very happy with the service."
"We are very satisfied with our electric bikes they are so easy to ride with lots of extras supplied."
"I love my new bike,it is cycling with all the bad bits taken away. I use my bike now more than my car because it's so easy to get around and I can park almost anywhere. I am 65 years old but when I'm cycling I feel 20 years younger! It's fun and somehow, liberating."
"We absolutely love our juicy bikes once we got used to folding them in the back of the car,they seem so sturdy and well made,and have all the features we require"
"Great bikes; excellent service and after-care; reasonable prices. What's not to like?"
"Took a while to get used to on corners. But very good on hills and ideal for my needs. Quite heavy to lift. But I like it"
"I love my Juicy bike, it has been a dream to ride. My confidence has grown tremendously. I would not exchange my bike for anything. I highly recommend you buy this bike you will not be sorry. I am 65yrs old female and not ridden a bike for 20 years ago when the children were young, I have not had the best of health in the last few years with a lot of problems with walking, this bike has given me chance to get out into the country lanes, get lots of fresh air and strengthened my body, I am now doing 12 mile bike rides now...... Buy with confidence plus A***** service from Juicy. SJP Staffordshire."
"Very helpful staff at Juicy bikes, explained everything to me clearly and helped the transaction run smoothly. Very good aftercare too. Excellent."
"Really great bikes, really great service."
"Very pleased with service, it was everything they promised. The bike is great and I use regularly as a commuter bike saving hours in traffic."
"I love my juicy bike. I’ve been going to work on it which is a 33 mile round trip and it makes it easy. I look forward to riding it"
"I love my juicy bike, it is absolutely amazing. Cycling to work has become a complete joy. It is fast, easy to ride and very comfortable. It is like someone is silently pushing you from behind as you cycle and suddenly wind and hills become no obstacle. I was a little dubious about getting an electri bike but I am an absolute convert. It is my best purchase for a long time. Customer service was amazing as well. Really great company and amazing product."
"We have had our 2 classic click bikes a year now and it's the best thing we ever did ! Great on hills and very comfortable and lots of people asking about them so obviously we recommended them to those that we met in France as well as here in the uk We will be ordering some panniers for our bikes as the 2 courier bags we have have faded and no cover to protect them so we need the double panniers that come with a cover the basket my wife has cant carry all the shopping but all the extras are great and the company very helpful"
"Fantastic bike and service - highly recommend"
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.84 based on 158 reviews