Juicy Bikes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes

About Juicy Bikes: We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

Juicy Bikes
Henmore Trading Estate
Off Mayfield Road

Tell us how Juicy Bikes made you happy

Telephone
"I love my Juicy bike, everyone comments on the quality of it and everyone who has tried it has been amazed by the power of the motor. I bought it at the Ashbourne shop and was very happy with the service."
"We are very satisfied with our electric bikes they are so easy to ride with lots of extras supplied."
"I love my new bike,it is cycling with all the bad bits taken away. I use my bike now more than my car because it's so easy to get around and I can park almost anywhere. I am 65 years old but when I'm cycling I feel 20 years younger! It's fun and somehow, liberating."
"We absolutely love our juicy bikes once we got used to folding them in the back of the car,they seem so sturdy and well made,and have all the features we require"
"Great bikes; excellent service and after-care; reasonable prices. What's not to like?"
"Took a while to get used to on corners. But very good on hills and ideal for my needs. Quite heavy to lift. But I like it"
"I love my Juicy bike, it has been a dream to ride. My confidence has grown tremendously. I would not exchange my bike for anything. I highly recommend you buy this bike you will not be sorry. I am 65yrs old female and not ridden a bike for 20 years ago when the children were young, I have not had the best of health in the last few years with a lot of problems with walking, this bike has given me chance to get out into the country lanes, get lots of fresh air and strengthened my body, I am now doing 12 mile bike rides now...... Buy with confidence plus A***** service from Juicy. SJP Staffordshire."
"Very helpful staff at Juicy bikes, explained everything to me clearly and helped the transaction run smoothly. Very good aftercare too. Excellent."
"Really great bikes, really great service."
"Very pleased with service, it was everything they promised. The bike is great and I use regularly as a commuter bike saving hours in traffic."
"I love my juicy bike. I’ve been going to work on it which is a 33 mile round trip and it makes it easy. I look forward to riding it"
"I love my juicy bike, it is absolutely amazing. Cycling to work has become a complete joy. It is fast, easy to ride and very comfortable. It is like someone is silently pushing you from behind as you cycle and suddenly wind and hills become no obstacle. I was a little dubious about getting an electri bike but I am an absolute convert. It is my best purchase for a long time. Customer service was amazing as well. Really great company and amazing product."
"We have had our 2 classic click bikes a year now and it's the best thing we ever did ! Great on hills and very comfortable and lots of people asking about them so obviously we recommended them to those that we met in France as well as here in the uk We will be ordering some panniers for our bikes as the 2 courier bags we have have faded and no cover to protect them so we need the double panniers that come with a cover the basket my wife has cant carry all the shopping but all the extras are great and the company very helpful"
"Fantastic bike and service - highly recommend"
"I have purchased a Compact Plus folding bike from Devon Cycle Hire. I am very pleased with eh bike and with the excellent service I have received from Catherine and Al at Devon Cycle Hire. After I ordered my bike there was some unavoidable delay in shipping but Juicy and DCH have handled this very well and given good customer satisfaction. Compared with other electric bikes I know of the Juicy range seem to me to be very good value for money with a good specification."
"Love my bike. At 65 years old I can again feel the freedom of being outside riding a bike without the frustrating struggle when meeting a long hill. A bonus is that my Pico in the lovely Heath colour is so pretty and not heavy looking."
"Visited the shop in Ashbourne as really wanted to get the best advice about the most suitable bike for me (had already done a lot of online research). Couldn't have been more helpful! Tried a couple out and after waiting for an hour (which I spent meandering around the town) my beautiful foldaway bike was ready. Popped it in the boot and found my way to the Tissington Trail for a long ride. The bike is great. Easy to use without assist- but glad that it's there when needed. It is heavy to lift in and out of the car, but I had expected that and most times it's stored at home. Very pleased with the bike and look forward to many miles of fun! Great little bike for the money and beautifully crafted. Thanks juicy bikes!"
"Let me tell you what was wrong because that's more helpful. The operational manual is very poor. It's anything but obvious that the front axle is tightened using an allen key - this doesn't accord with the video and you have to examine the axle very carefully to spot the allen key hex. The stays on the front mudguard were marginally too short and it took a lot of fiddling to stop it rubbing on the wheel. The rear light can be installed upside down easily an so the mudguard rattles against it on bumpy roads. maybe a sticker saying 'top'. All minor stuff apart from the instruction manual, which really is dire. Overall very happy with the bike. Your technical support guys are absolutely brilliant and it's been a rare delight not having to wait on the phone before talking to them"
John, that's helpful feedback, thank you.
You should have received our own printed manual and that would have made life much easier! We will look at why that didn't happen. There is an on-line (same) version of the printed manual at our website - see Aftercare, Manuals. That details the assembly with simple pictures to guide you.
We'll make sure the Technical Support Team hear your praise and it's good to know you're very happy with your new bike. Thanks again for your feedback.
"It is nice to be ale to ride from my home, the hills are no longer daunting! However I find thats it is too heavy for me to lift in and out of my car (even with battery removed) Luckily a friend has also purchased a Juicy bike so so together we might be able to manage. I would have liked a more detailed booklet on how to operate and use the bike. I did not require all the pages about how to assemble one as I purchased it assembled. (Hard copy, not one on the internet) I needed to contact the shop in New Mills but found that I could not phone there directly, it would have been helpful to speak to the man that sold the bike to me. Friends have shown interest in the bike and are wanting to try it out.......so there may be more customers!"
"We are pleased with our new folding juicy bikes, although we haven't had much chance to use them yet and are still learning how to ride them. We find them heavy to lift into a car even without the battery - but then we no longer have the youthful strength we once had! We would have preferred to be able to contact the shop we bought them from directly, rather than go through an 0845 number to another shop. We also think that we should be provided with a credit/debit card receipt for our payment transaction, at the point of purchase, rather than have to wait for a general receipt to be sent later via email. When paying for the bikes we had no way to check amount what was being taken from our account or proof of purchase when leaving the shop. We have never experienced this before for any card transaction and would suggest that Juicy Bikes provides card receipts as well as general receipts."
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.85 based on 152 reviews