Juicy Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes
Read Juicy Bikes Reviews

About Juicy Bikes:

We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

uksales@juicybike.com

Juicy Bikes
Henmore Trading Estate
Off Mayfield Road

Tell us how Juicy Bikes made you happy
I got the older Compact model in the summer of 2020 - I was planning to buy the Compact Plus but got too impatient as there was a waiting list, so plumped for the older model with the biggest battery instead when it came into stock. I bought using the Cycle Scheme. The service has been brilliant from the outset, and I plumped for Juicy as they have links with stockists in Europe, where I hope to live one day, and also because I got the impression from my research that they were an honest and no nonsense company. The other company I was considering buying from was based in London where I live but the bike I was looking at shot up in price by about £500 overnight, and was also heavier than Juicy's model and with less character. I've had my bike for about 9 months and have enjoyed it hugely. It's currently being serviced and the people servicing it found that the pedals had been cross-threaded. This may well have been my own fault setting up the bike (practically the only thing that needed doing when it arrived) but Juicy have provided replacement parts (pedals and cranks) at no extra cost. Last summer I also received some great advice around cleaning the battery so that the connection isn't interrupted. I have found Juicy to be really professional and prompt and human and would thoroughly recommend them. Lovely people and lovely bikes.
This Open Ticket Juicy bike has truly brought back the joy of cycling. It may be 30% less exercise than a non-e bike, but it's almost 100% more cycling than I would be getting without it. I got the bike just before lockdown, when empty lanes added to the pleasure. I find I am in the top gear, bottom motor level most of the time, whizzing along, and when I need the extra umph for the hills, the bike delivers. Plenty of hills in Devon. Fantastically satisfied with the bike, and I hope it will be in stock again soon so my husband can get one to keep up with me. Thank you, Juicy Bikes.
Can't say enough good things about my new Juicy bike. I absolutely love it and call it my magic carpet! I just feel like I'm gliding effortlessly along. It's comfy, powerful, stylish and well worth the long wait for it!
I have waited to write this review for 6 months to give the bikes a good trial!! We have two juicy compact plus with largest battery. These bikes are a game changer!! We have used them extensively and loved them. We have even fitted them into our vw camper van and taken them to Cornwall!! Well made and easy to fold and put up. Spent many a day riding round and use mine to go shopping. Would definitely recommend these. Thank you juicy for getting me back on a bike without the pain!! I now fly up hills!!
I have had my Compact Plus now for just a year and it has revolutionised my enjoyment in cycling. Delivery was delayed, most unfortunately due to a fire at the factory , but I was kept well informed and offered a refund should I have chosen it. It is well made for a fair price and "does what it says on the tin". Hills are no problem at all! Now aged 87 I had found riding an ordinary bike any distance something of a challenge, but now ride largely off road up to 20 miles without a problem on the tracks in the New Forest near my home. The Compact Plus is one of the lightest well equipped folding ebikes, but if you intend travelling with it in the boot of your car, make sure before you buy that you are happy to lift it. I thoroughly recommend this bike and the customer service that I have experienced has been excellent.
Thank you for helping me sort out my bike problems. I fitted the replacement throttle yesterday and also found a short circuit that was draining the battery and preventing the rear lights working. I changed the leads round and the lights worked straight away. A 10+ mile ride from home along the promenade at Poole yesterday was brilliant. So, well done Juicy Bikes! Thank you for all your advice over the phone - my bike is going really well 8 years on!
I ordered my bike at a busy time with everyone looking for alternatives to public transport with COVID, the team kept me informed on my order, and when the original bike was delayed(not due to Juicy bikes) they helped me find a suitable alternative which I absolutely love. great customer services. Thanks
Excellent company, 5* customer service I have no reservations in highly recommending this company...
I absolutely love my bike. I am an occasional cycler for fun and bought a roller electric bike hoping it would encourage me to rely less on my car. I choose juicy after reading reviews in cycle press and seeing them at an event. I have had my bike for about 8 weeks and have used it loads for local journeys to town etc. I can also use it for local journeys to work when I am not working at home. It makes me look forward to getting out on the bike which is exactly what I hoped. I have been encouraging friends and family to have a go on it so they realise the potential benefits in electric bikes. The bike is heavy but I knew that was the case before I bought it. It is really easy to use and has enough power to support getting up hills. It is comfy to ride and a complete joy to use. I would say my juicy bike has changed my lifestyle for the better and given me lots of fun. Highly recommend them.
Very pleased with my Open Ticket, it weighs just 16.5 kg, and fits my 5ft 2in height v comfortably. Most helpful team, easy to get through on phone. Many thanks
Juicy have been great, helping with after sales questions and generally a nice bunch
Love my bike. Not ridden one for many years but now love the freedom it gives me.
I bought my Juicy Classic Click a month ago and having ridden it at least 5 times a week since I feel ready to give my review. In short, it's a dream - an absolute game-changer. My daily commute is a approximately a 6 mile round trip and in the B.C times I usually caught a bus... I was wary about public transport but was also realistic about my ability to ride a bike to the office (at the top of a steep hill) as I hadn't really ridden for 20 years... I went for the e-bike and I'm thrilled that I did, it's a revelation! The assistance the bike gives means my journey to work is a breeze, half the time the bus took and a million times more fun. The styling is beautiful and turns heads wherever we go and, though I know very little about such things, the build quality seems fab too. Cannot recommend highly enough.
I was very impressed with the selection of bicycles, I had trouble finding a suitable electric bike as I am petite (7st) and only 5’ 1’’ before finding juicy bikes online. I chose the City Mixte which turned out to be perfect. The support offered over the phone was excellent. I am very happy with the bike as my commute to work is about 12 miles each way and I would not be able to ride that far on a conventional bicycle. I find it super sturdy and so far very dependable. It might be a bit heavy if you have to bring it up and down stairs, but I manage to lift it three steps up and down each use.
David was brilliant as were the others in the team. Incredibly helpful and always ready to go the extra mile for me. Answered all my questions and even recommended to me a different size which turned out to be perfect fit for me.other retailers just sell and forget but this company looks after you long after the till has rung...would recommend them to anyone any day of the week....none better.
We got our Juicy Roller Bikes three months ago and they have been joy to use (though the lowest saddle height is still slightly high for my wife who is 5’ 4”). They look great and are really well made with high quality components. Delivery was swift and efficient. Very good all round.
Great service from day 1. Of course there have been delays with the pandemic effecting all industries. But the team at Juicy kept me up to date with my order. Finally received my bike a week ago. Delivery was super quick and efficient. Bike was almost ready to go with just a handlebar, seat adjustment and peddles to attach. Let me start by telling you I am an unfit, overweight middle aged lady. The bike - The Roller is bigger than I expected - my little legs found it a challenge, but the team helped me straight away with an alternative seat bar to allow it to drop a little further. The bike is heavy - no denying, so moving and pushing is hard work (though the battery can help with pushing) - find somewhere easy and secure to store it, That said, oh my, when you are riding it, it's a dream. The power is phenomenal - I live in a very hilly area of Yorkshire and that has always been my barrier to cycling, but no more! - every hill so far has been manageable - I mean really manageable! It is really easy to use, turn the help up or down as you need it. I purchased the biggest battery, and it lasts for ages, no worries about it flattening whilst out. I have already used it to go shopping (yes I bought a cute basket) and today commuted to work for the first time ever) - I bought a pannier too for my laptop. If you have ever wished you could cycle but thought it too hard, try an e-bike and maybe you might be like me and be converted! - buy a good helmet, buy a good lock and get it insured just in case, and I might see you on the Greenway soon!
Delivery bang on time, had to speak to someone about something in connection with putting the bike together, got an answer to the question instantly with no problem at all. I actually bought two bikes, one for my daughter and one for myself, price was good and bike excellent. Would not hesitate to use Juicy Bikes again in the future.
Customer services second to none, price about average, delivery very good, bought two bikes and had excellent service as with the first one.
Love my new Chronos MTB - it tackles most hills and conditions easily and feels very sure footed. Only issue was the seat’s a bit hard for off-road, so it’s been replaced by one with gel padding. Also fitted mini mudguards that really help in poor conditions. Thoroughly recommend the ‘Juicy Bikes’ experience!
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.78 based on 231 reviews