Juicy Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes
Read Juicy Bikes Reviews

About Juicy Bikes:

We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

uksales@juicybike.com

Juicy Bikes
Henmore Trading Estate
Off Mayfield Road

Tell us how Juicy Bikes made you happy
Unfortunately, I have had a very negative experience with this bike. I’ve taken it in a few times for electric issues. Once it was going quite slow and the light wasn’t working. 4 weeks later I got my bike back, but that was 4 weeks I had to pay for transport. Next time, it was that my battery kept running out on me after 7.5 miles. Took it in, got it back 4 weeks later saying to bring it back if I still notice it. Finally, I’m on a hill and it just completely gives up. Full battery, but motor is completely gone. Will probably be anothe 4 weeks of paying for transport :( I’m so disappointed as it has really ruined the joy of having my first electric bike, it’s not reliable, and frankly, I’ll be selling it after this bit gets fixed as I can’t afford such an unreliable mode of transportation. Sorry.
Hello Misty You did contact us by email to confirm your bike is still in warranty and we're pleased to say it is, with 2 weeks remaining. As you originally chose to collect from our nearest stockist in Sutton Coldfield we have arranged for them to take a look for you. They are very experienced with our bikes and should be able to make any adjustment or repair straight away. It may be just a very simple service, but sometimes a part can be required and that can take a little time - a new battery for instance can take a week for us to check and then replace. Let's hope all that is needed is a squirt of oil onto a brake switch (which is designed to cut all power to the motor, as you describe). We do also provide a Free Service for all the bikes we sell and a regular yearly service is just £35. We're sorry you feel disappointed as we pride ourselves on the reliability of our bikes and the service we provide. We understand the impact of any issue, especially when the bike is a sole form of transport and we promise to make your issue our priority. Best regards, Juicy Bikes
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.78 based on 231 reviews