www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate www.JonRichard.com?

Lucretia Hughes
"Really pretty braclet"
Abigail Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"The jewellery was beautiful and delivery was fast."
Elaine Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value. Very pleased with my purchases."
Hayley Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic well made jewellery. Perfect gifts for my bridal party."
Colette Begley
Verified Buyer
"I bought 2 items from Jon Richards. The box for one item was broken and there was a stone missing from the other."
Thank you for your valued feedback. I am sorry to hear about the damage to your box and item. Please contact our Customer Service team on 0161 946 4371 and we will be happy to get this sorted for you.
"A 3d view of bling"
ELAINE PARMENTER
Verified Buyer
"the earrings are very pretty but much smaller than they looked on screen. I will keep for myself and purchase something else for my friend's birthday."
Thank you for your comments. Under each of our items under 'Product Details' we have a size guide/dimensions available for you to check before you buy. Any problems feel free to give us a call!
"I purchased these for my wedding online. The necklace arrived in a plastic bag and the tiara wasn’t even in a box. I have already emailed Customer Services and haven’t had a reply. If you purchase these items in store, you at least get something to keep them in. Bit disappointed"
Thank you for your feedback. I believe this has now been dealt with by a member of our Customer Service team. We really value and appreciate your feedback and will pass this onto the relevant departments.
Paula Adams
Verified Buyer
"Great service beautiful product would highly recommend"
Miss Kay Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I'm really pleased with the veil I ordered, it came packaged beautifully in a box tied with a ribbon. Wrapped up in tissue paper. Veil is exactly what I wanted and comes with storage and care advice."
"Good quality products"
"Excellent Customer service! One of the items I ordered was missing. Called in and got the most helpful service ever! Got it delivered to my place the next day! Superb! Great quality at very affordable price!"
Rachel Shapley-Jones
Verified Buyer
"Quickly found what I was looking for,quick delivery, and not excessive packaging, just right, will definitely buy from here again"
Christine Parry
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful tiara, made my wedding outfit"
Stacey Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I was unable to get a matching item for my wedding day as was out of stock so I contacted jonrichard who was so very helpful they messaged me to say the item was now back in stock I was so happy that they took time out to so this Via a facbook chat. Item delivered absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. I have bought all my wedding jewellery items off yourself. :)"
"very quick delivery. exactly as described"
Radziah Syed Zahiruddin
"Delivery fast"
Emma Downing
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful brooch delivered swiftly with no fuss."
"Delivered in time good sturdy hair comb and great quality for the price."
"I had excellent service from JonRichard from start to finish. Easy to use website, item was delivered next day. and the item i purchased was a present for a friends 60th Birthday and she was delighted. i would definitely use again and recommend to a friend."
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.43 based on 1,111 reviews