www.JonRichard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.JonRichard.com
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
I ordered a rose gold necklace and earring set and it didn’t look like the pictures it was big and tacky but the delivery was fast and came before it was due
Great quality stuff...more beautiful when you get to look in real.
Bought a lovely bracelet which I'm very pleased with and it's good quality and fast delivery aswell would definitely buy from jon Richard.com Again
I haven't received it. Email sent to company.
Absolutely top class. This necklace and earring set is gorgeous. A great price and very quick delivery. Definitely recommend
Have purchased a couple of items from JonRichard. Very pleased. Arrived quickly. Looked great. In fact I’m wearing some of his jewellery right now. Very happy
Over the years have bought several items from Jon Richard for myself and very pleased with them all so perfect place to choose a birthday gift for a dear friend's birthday. She doesn't wear earrings so a bracelet seemed the perfect present- I was right- she loved it!
Lovely piece of jewellery and very reasonably priced.
Fast delivery, wonderful items, great customer service (one of the items arrived demage and quit instantly they refaund me)
I bought this for a friends special birthday. She absolutely loves it. It’s a great design and excellent value for money.
SIMPLY THE BEST :)
I was very pleased with the jewellery I bought to go with my wedding outfit.
I was very pleased with my ear rings they came very quickly and were very well packaged.
Beautiful earrings and fast delivery.
As a fan of the shop when it was in debenhams, I ordered both my wedding jewellery and hair comb from Jon Richard online and the quality and delivery has been second to none. Definitely recommend!!
Happy and pleased with all my purchases, which arrived promptly and were packaged well. One item had to be returned owing to damage in the mail I assume. But it was promptly dealt with by Jon Richard and received a perfect replacement very quickly. Have now ordered 6 other items for Christmas gifts from the sale---excellent price and value.
Pleased with my purchase, thank u. Will c u again.
The items was very nice but the packaging wasn't very good paid 80 pounds but didn't get a box with bridal jewellery seems very poor to me
Absolutely stunning
Beautiful product exactly as described. Even nicer than the pictures. I am delighted thank you.
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.41 based on 2,628 reviews