www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate www.JonRichard.com ?

Hong Nguyen
Hong Nguyen
Verified Buyer
"All items I bought are lovely. My wedding headpiece is stunning. Would definitely buy again. The only problem I encountered was an item I bought unavailable in stock but shown as available online. The customer service people are great and help me immediately."
"Pretty pendant and nice length chain"
"People have comment that my earrings look far more stylish than similar ones costing £295.00. *****"
Pat Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Lovely silver hoop earrings. Great service."
Craig Akhurst
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, beautiful product"
Beverley Westley
Verified Buyer
"Hello Whilst I haven't had my big day yet, that's 6 weeks away, I absolutely love the headdress l purchased from Jon Richard. The art deco design is completely in fitting with the quite simple dress I am wearing for my wedding and just gives that element of sparkle and finishes the look off with understated elegance. A fabulous find and didn't break the bank. I could provide a photo after my wedding if you would like. Thank you, Beverley :)"
"I ordered a hair clip for a wedding direct from Jon Richard website after not being able to buy it on another site. My order went through, but the next day I got a refund - no notification then, or since, as to why. Can only assume this item is not actually available, despite being shown on several sites I visited."
Veronica Dolan
Verified Buyer
"Ordered this for a wedding I was going to wanted something no to bling bling this was it not over the top it was just enough the earings were comfortable the necklace looked lovely so glad ifound this"
Barbara Creed
Verified Buyer
"I received my earrings and hairslides very promptly, and they are great, very pleased with them!"
"A really beautiful tree of life pendant. Small and dainty as I wanted. Excellent. Thank you."
Karen Esposito
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful pieces at a wonderful price"
Fiona Gordon
Verified Buyer
"The jewellery was stunning and prices were great too👍🏻"
"I’m writing on behalf of my niece she was really pleased with this necklace choker I had it Delivered to her direct in Devon as it was a birthday present"
Margaret Spearpoint
Verified Buyer
"Customer service team were most helpful and the necklace choker I bought was really Lovely"
Donna Cripps
Verified Buyer
"I purchased my recent gift from you which was the perfect present for a friends bithday she loved it"
"The earrings stud piece is shorter than should be. Fall down from my ears as the flower is too heavy. Unfortunately because of health and safety the company dosnt accept back the item. I read on the website. It was absolutely wasted money"
"The jewellery whilst being a great quality and affordable, has many different styles classic for sophisticated look, costume jewellery for making a statement, Jon Richard's jewellery is perfect for dressing up outfits for work or going out. The service is good and delivery is quick. Thank you."
Ella Mierzynski
Verified Buyer
"I had express delivery and didn’t come when I expected it to and when it did arrive the gift box was all bent meaning I couldn’t really use it"
Hi Ella. Thank you for your comments. I believe this has been resolved with our Customer Service Team. Should you have any issues/queries with future purchases we are always happy to assist!
Kelley Kenyon
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous necklace. Fast service too. I’ll certanly be ordering again"
Theresa McPhail
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful jewellery. Quick delivery. Great prices. Very pleased indeed!"
Lesley Pettey
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful product, great offer for first time buyers plus FREE delivery. Saved myself money compared to another brand that sold the same item. Very satisfied customer"
Amy Laverack
Verified Buyer
"I bought my bridesmaids a jewellery set to wear on the day of my wedding and they are beautiful and was an amazing price! Packaged lovely and delivered quickly. Very happy! Will be shopping for my bridal jewellery also :)"
Carmen Maza Sanchez
Verified Buyer
"The item I bought it is really nice, better than what I saw in pictures."
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.42 based on 1,207 reviews