www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy

"The bracelets are exactly like the pictures."
Hong Nguyen
"All items I bought are lovely. My wedding headpiece is stunning. Would definitely buy again. The only problem I encountered was an item I bought unavailable in stock but shown as available online. The customer service people are great and help me immediately."
"Pretty pendant and nice length chain"
"The item I bought arrived quickly and was nicely presented"
"My jewellery arrived quickly and is exactly as shown on line. My jet rope necklace was out of stock, I had to phone to get a refund."
"Easy to use website with some lovely affordable gifts."
"Excellent goods lovely quality. Really good service."
"Delighted but site needs a message opportunity for recipients of gifts. I live in Australia great site, Thanks."
"Absolutely adore my new brouch love it thankyou so much for lovely pieces i will be bying more x"
"You create beautiful and stunning jewellery ! Which I absolutely love. I've been buying your jewellery for many years now and I'm continuing doing so. It's just a pity you didn't have the blue earrings 'SIMPLY SILVER STERLING SILVER SQUARE HALO EARRINGS IN BLUE! ' not in store anymore when I asked about them in October. Is it possible to produce them again ? After all they must have been very popular because they were out of stock. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hyatt Maryan"
"Lovely item and fast delivery."
"A wonderful collection, so easy to navigate, but difficult to choose just one item! Delivery was quick and the package well wrapped."
"Lovely products at mostly very good prices."
"This is my second order. However I didn’t receive it!!! The one star is because I’ve been trying to reach you through email but there was no reply. Please contact me through fatimaj.alameemi@gmail.com or WhatsApp me through 00971502199112 I made a big order it should be taken more seriously and I should have been treated better than that"
"Delivery was good. The jewellery set looks lovely, I hope my daughter likes it as bought it as one of her gifts for christmas."
"Have ordered several of the Christmas Tree Brooches, they are absolutely stunning, excellent value"
"The jewellery was really beautiful and eye catching. The boxes were also really pretty and it was all a great price. Will be using this site again."
"Recently purchased a diamanté bracelet and matching choker for my daughter for Christmas,beautiful jewellery, both items were despatched quickly ,my only disappointment was that the choker did not come in a lovely box like the bracelet had I known I would have purchased one, would recommend"
"Ordered two pairs of earring, one for my sister and myself. Good quality, easy to order and arrived promptly. The only problem is deciding whose turn it is to wear them when we go out!"
"The item of jewellery were simple but very beautiful and packaged nicely I would highly recommend them"
"Fast efficient service."
"I ordered a brooch in early November - it didn't arrive. Sent a message to customer service and got a reply very quickly saying that they would send a replacement via tracked courier. This time, it arrived! I'd like to thank Ashleigh from the customer service team for dealing with this so professionally and quickly - it wasn't an expensive item, but it was for a crimbo gift and so I really appreciated the effort that was made. I was impressed by the service. Thanks!"
"Haven’t used yet but looks lovely and for the price it was a star buy"
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.46 based on 1,460 reviews