www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy

"The bracelets are exactly like the pictures."
Hong Nguyen
"All items I bought are lovely. My wedding headpiece is stunning. Would definitely buy again. The only problem I encountered was an item I bought unavailable in stock but shown as available online. The customer service people are great and help me immediately."
"Pretty pendant and nice length chain"
"The quality and price of the jewellery is excellent. The service provided ,including delivery and after sales service is second to none. Would highly recommend,.Will definitely buy again."
"Great customer service - thank you"
"Bought as a gift person not had them yet but I’m sure she will be pleased."
"Comfortable to wear, fairly priced clip earrings"
"Lovely products, fast delivery, good prices."
"Google pay (tez) customer care helpline"
"The jewellery I ordered is gorgeous and goes perfectly with my outfit for my daughter wedding."
"i bought 4 days ago and still no confimation email and no order history in my account i do not know how to contact customer service there is no reponse for my complain hello there"
"I was very impressed by how quickly the beautiful earrings arrived. Great quality all around!"
"The earing backs were all to small to fit to existi g earings"
"Fabulous bling at reasonable prices!"
"Lovely bracelet .but fastening link just came away from the main bracelet last weekend without any reason.I managed to fix this with the help of a tweezers to close the link but this whole event was totally unexpected x"
"Arrived promptly"
"Looking for jewellery on the internet I chose Jon Richard to purchase from. I was not disappointed. Items arrived well packaged and in good time."
"Absolutely love these earrings. Even better than expected - just perfect. Thank you!"
"Excellent customer service I recieved a super fast & incredible response from ‘ Iona ‘ , Who personally packed up and posted my order immediately after a technical issues. I recieved my order the next day by 1pm. The quality of my hair piece is amazing & absolutely perfect for my wedding day. Thank you again Iona, you’re a star."
"Good web site, easy to find what you are looking for"
"good value very quick delivery and nicely packaged highly recommended, thank you"
"Great item. Great service. Speedy delivery! Would recommend."
"Lovely necklaces bought for presents. Efficient ordering and deivery."
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.44 based on 1,603 reviews