www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy

"The bracelets are exactly like the pictures."
Hong Nguyen
"All items I bought are lovely. My wedding headpiece is stunning. Would definitely buy again. The only problem I encountered was an item I bought unavailable in stock but shown as available online. The customer service people are great and help me immediately."
"Pretty pendant and nice length chain"
"Nice to look at but bar keeps moving, would have been better it it was static constantly having to move it"
"Excellent service and very pleased with my jewelry. 😀"
"Perfect, Always a first option!"
"item as shown and received on time"
"The headdresses I purchased are beautiful, however I would have liked them to be boxed as these are for my bridesmaids and I have purchased 2"
"So so pleased with these purchases all the teachers loved the gifts"
"Lovely jewellery"
"Wide range of lovely bling - when in the sale, affordable prices."
"The earrings were much smaller than expected but nice colour"
"Lovely product though the initial delivery was a little slow and when arrived was not the item I ordered. Customer service was amazing with Tracey being so good got me the correct earrings next day. A massive positive from a negative situation. Thank you and well done."
"The necklace and bracelet I ordered was delivered quickly and well packaged. Very pleased with both purchases. The bracelet has received a lot of admirers."
"I Always love to wear JonRichard Jewellery, Best quality and beautiful xx"
"Quick service but poor quality"
"Very good services"
"I ordered several tree of life bracelets and I'm so impressed with the quality. The option to have a next day delivery is a plus. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase jewellery from Jon Richard."
"Arrived late & damaged so sending back. Was due to be collected from a safe place today as instructed & it hasn’t been. My neighbour saw the courier who didn’t speak very good English & he failed to understand the instructions. Very disappointed on every level."
"The website was easy to use but there was a bit of a delay in receiving an order confirmation so I wasn't sure if the order had gone through. There was also no link to check the tracking of my delivery. So many lovely accessories I would definitely recommend to any brides."
"Beautiful product and amazing service from Tracy in Head Office locating products for our bridesmaids. Thank you"
"Very pretty. Good for money"
"Order 7 pizzas, 4 of them 15in, they arrived in 4 14”boxes - the Maths really don’t work. Manager not around, duty Manager unable to do anything - if you want less than you ordered them order from here"
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.44 based on 1,748 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access