Jon Richard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Jon Richard.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Susan Hannah
Susan Hannah
Verified Buyer
"I loved the items I purchased. I was very pleased with the speed of delivery too !"
Lauren Oldershaw
Lauren Oldershaw
Verified Buyer
"Loved my earings! So beautiful"
"I own a John Richard crystal and marble lamp. I emailed info@johnrichard.com to inquire if I could purchase a replacement finial and included photos of the lamp and finial. I did not receive the courtesy of a reply. Quite disappointed."
Jade Billeau
Verified Buyer
"Good quality hair piece bought for my bridesmaids hair. Great communication throughout the buying process and an excellent price, would highly recommend."
Posted 2 minutes ago
Rotaina Matuley Hashem
Verified Buyer
"I like Jon Richard is highly recommended nice products and different colours, but the delivery is delayed is take one week"
"Really lovely product and excellent value for money"
Sarah Bloor
Verified Buyer
"Not very good quality. One item was tarnished. Very small would fit a child but not stated in description. No boxes provided. Very disappointed"
Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to contact our customer services department on 0161 946 4371. We would love to help address your issues. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Rachel Kempson-Brown
Verified Buyer
"The service was good but the products disappointing, after one wear they had tarnished and are unwearable.... very poor quality."
Hi. We really value and appreciate your feedback. Your comments have been noted and will be passed onto the relevant department.
"Delivered as promised in good time for my trip to Kenya to gift the jewellery to my friend who will wear it on her wedding day. Thank you"
"Excellent service from start to finish will definitely use them again. Well worth it when i bought them in the sale."
Mrs Tracy Furnell
Verified Buyer
"Love my purchases. Lucky enough to buy them in the sale so got a great price. Quick delivery, fast and efficient transaction."
"Beautiful jewerly as picture Beautiful for my wedding day it will look absolutely stunning"
Julia Donoghue
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery. Easy to order on line. Very good product."
"Very prompt delivery of the item i ordered. When recieved very happy with the look and quality of the item"
"Lovely products .fast delivery. Had to return 2 items that were too big. Customer service good .just waiting for refund and confirmation .."
"Size too small. Quality too thin. Prefer to handle goods and inspect before buying on line or a better brand!"
Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate your feedback and will pass your comments onto the relevant departments.
Sapna Patel
Verified Buyer
"Great quality products, prompt delivery"
"You have a very nice goods. But I didn’t receive my order until now :("
"Delivery was good"
"Amazing prices and beautiful purchase."
"Quick delivery and high quality product ."
"Bought as a gift, Gorgeous set and great price"
"Poor communication!was Waiting for reply more than 5 days"
Jon Richard.com is rated 4.43 based on 1,042 reviews