www.JonRichard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.JonRichard.com
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
I have purchased several items of jewellery and hair clips and am so pleased with the quality of each piece. Very quick service and protectively packaged.
The website is super easy to use. Very clear and what you seen on screen is what you get sent. The items I have purchased are stunning and have made beautiful gifts both for myself and others.
Lovely jewellery good quality , very sparkly. Extremely fast delivery. Highly recommend
Lovely jewellery, just as shown in the photos and very fast delivery.
Great jewellery at reasonable prices. Delivery is very quick too.
Fast delivery, well packaged, lovely necklace. I bought in the sale, good value for money. Very pleased with my purchase. Thanks!
www.JonRichard.com 5 star review on 10th May 2021
I bought this as a birthday present. It looks very elegant and classy. I just wish the box it came in had Jon Richard engraved on it or something. The box was dark blue and velvet which was nice, however when you go to open it you don't know which side it opens, so a label on the top would look and and also help indicate which side it opens. Overall can't fault the product :)
J richard is my favourite jewellery designer Beautiful and classy jewellery V happy with my purchase
Beautiful ring but looks very fragile. Hope it lasts
Bought earrings and bracelet from Debenhams but they didn't have necklace in stock. Looked online, found and now my set is complete. Lots of nice comments about how nice they look. Very pleased with purchase
Bought for granddaughters birthday I think its nice. Hopefully she'll like it too. Good service
Excellent highly delighted
I have been sent an email and been asked to write a review for my recent order.....which I still haven't received!? I have sent an email and still haven't heard back. I placed my order 2 weeks ago!
Ordered three, only two arrived.
Always love my purchases and it has to be Jon Richard. I think JR embodies everything a customer expects; quality, choice range, well designed, value, long lasting. I could go on.
Purchased 3 rings, 1 was for my god-daughter's 18th. Rings were far nicer in person than on the website. Seeing pics of people wearing the jewellery would help? Was shocked to have to pay extra £5 for a box, £2 just for a pouch etc ? Also postage cost for 3 tiny rings was highly excessive. Think it was £3.95 yet actual cost would have been standard 2nd class, ie less than 60p? There should be reduced postage for small items. Overall product & expertise very good but unhappy with additional costs.
love the jewellry usually buy for presents this time it was for me great arrived quickly great
sorry but i am not received item .can you send me please traking number.because i am worry.i will be wait foranswer
Stunning Art Deco design, brilliant stones, well made, and a good price. My earrings and matching pendant look far more expensive than they cost. Very pleased with my purchases.
I wasn’t too keen on the item, I’ve returned it and still heard nothing nearly two weeks No refund
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.42 based on 2,522 reviews