www.JonRichard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.JonRichard.com
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
Beautiful earings
The earrings I purchased were much much larger than I expected and were not suitable for the person I had purchased them for. I have kept them but would think twice before ordering again.
Nice product, just what I was looking for go with bridesmaid dresses.
Good value, but would be good if you got the box with the item instead had to order box and pay twice for delivery as for a present.
I have ordered the same jewellery set 3 times now and still have not received the colour that I wanted. Neither JonRichard nor JD William's could send me the blue set but insisted on sending the silver one. I've kept the first one as I need something to wear to my daughter's wedding, but really wanted the blue set. Not impressed at all.
I have ordered this item as a valentine gift, I was expecting it to arrive the day after valentine’s. However, it did not arrive even a few days later; I then emailed customer support and they told me they would re-send the item with express delivery. It has been over 2 weeks and still hasn’t arrived.
Excellent products. However, customer service team don't respond to general inquiries, only ones related to orders. The inquiries they replied to were sufficient, fast, and helpful. I received the order in one week.
Pleased with purchases and quick delivery Thank you
The product was great and beautiful. Delivery was good and overall everything was at a high standard
Very happy with my purchase
Beautiful earrings and well worth the price.
Lovely Pearl necklace and earing. Good quality and customer service.
www.JonRichard.com 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Amazing Amethyst earrings & set for my Valentine’s Day Birthday

Thanks
www.JonRichard.com 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Can’t fault quality of necklace but paid extra for express delivery because I needed it for a birthday gift and site stated basic post should arrive in time but could get delayed. However even though I paid extra it still arrived after basic postage date which was too late for the birthday.
Very nice very happy.
Top quality at very reasonable prices
Gorgeous jewellery, excellent value for money would definitely order again
Received my earrings within a couple of days of order. They are delicate yet substantial, bought as a gift and I subsequently bought the matching necklace. Really lovely jewellery
I ordered set of bracelets and one arrived damaged, contacted customer service and next day had delivery for replacement. Was very impressed with quality and great customer service. Thank you and definitely recommend to shop at JonRichard
Great service.very fast.excellent quality ++++×××