www.JonRichard.com Reviews

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Click Here

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy

"The bracelets are exactly like the pictures."
Hong Nguyen
"All items I bought are lovely. My wedding headpiece is stunning. Would definitely buy again. The only problem I encountered was an item I bought unavailable in stock but shown as available online. The customer service people are great and help me immediately."
"Pretty pendant and nice length chain"
"Super fast delivery. Next day."
"Faster delivery than indicated when I placed my order, very pleased. My only negative is that the items i bought were half price 3 days after I bought them!"
"Absolutely love this ring and it Looks just how it is described it’s perfect. The delivery was very quick. I have my eye on something else now!"
"Paid money up front plus extra for next day delivery to have this beautiful jewellery to wear for my nephew’s wedding day but it was ‘lost‘ in transit even though I tracked my order and it said it was delivered! Very disappointed, felt let down and disheartened even though I was given a full refund!"
"Beautiful earrings for my wedding fast delivery and lovely package. Also bought brooches as gifts beautiful too xx"
"Bracelet broken after first use!"
"Arrived promptly, good quality jewellery"
"So initially I ordered two rings through the Debenhams website and both were sent out in the wrong size. Couldn’t do an exchange as they don’t have the size I want. So had to refund and reorder. This time I decided to reorder directly with Jon Richard which was on the 22/09/2019 and now it’s 6/10/2019 and I still haven’t received anything!"
"Good service, lovely jewellery"
"Lovely pretty earrings. I don't want huge, heavy ones as I don't want my ears lobes to droop later on in life. These were just perfect. Now perhaps some light very dainty dangle earrings....yes?"
"Beautiful necklace arrived very quickly."
"Good communication and fast delivery. Very satisfied with the service."
"Very happy with the ear rings I bought for my daughters birthday and she loves them. They are very pretty and very good quality for the price. I will be buying from JonRichard again."
"all 3 items was amazing, came nicely packed and look great quality, can't wait for my mum to open them."
"The actual contents were beautiful, however I was disappointed as the box it came in, was completely damaged and ripped and it was slightly embarrassing as I had ordered it to gift to someone and the box made it seem like I had it stored somewhere for a long time."
"My jewellery looks great and it’s lovely quality. It matches my outfit perfectly!"
"this is for a birthday present looks good though smaller than I thought it would be"
"The Tiara is amazing. But the quality of service is very poor. As i have ordered a necklace and then the box for it. The box has arrived and missing chain just was like a fact. Nobody has informed me I wanted to review my order then. Consequently, I never needed that box without the necklace."
"Love it and as i haven't got a small wrist, it fits"
"Great products and great service very pleased with my purchases."
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.44 based on 1,820 reviews