www.JonRichard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.JonRichard.com
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
Lovely earring- just like the photo. Great price. My daughter loves them. Quick and easy to order. Arrived well packed
Posted 10 minutes ago
Very disappointed with a bracket I ordered from Jon Richard it looked nothing like the picture advertised and when I tried to return it no one came to collect the package.
Stunning item, easy to order and speedy delivery. Only complaint was the picture just didnt do it justice. I will fed be back @
My wife will love them
The jewellery arrived promptly, it's absolutely gorgeous, the packaging is lovely too - this has been my first purchase from your website but definitely not the last! I love how the jewellery looked exactly like in the photos, it makes me more confident to consider buying again. I've already worn the jewellery and it's just lovely, I'm very happy with it. Highly recommended!
its a christmas present for my granddaughter.lovely
Beautiful products and excellent customer service !
I put an order in you took my money and I never received the item. I have emailed 5 times with no response. order noWeb1876213
Hi Debra, We are very sorry this has happened. I have emailed customer services regarding your issue and they hopefully will get back to you soon. Thank you, Jon Richard
I purchased the personalised sterling silver bracelet.
It arrived a few days later and I cannot wait to give it to my partner as a Christmas gift!
Absolutely beautiful. Gave it as a gift to my sister in law who writes book on mental health, with a blue butterfly as her logo and she loves it and wears it each time she films a new vlog for @hope_with_mental_health.
Excellent product. Looked lovely on.
I still have not received my order yet i I have emailed messaged could customer service get in touch its 3 weeks.
Hi, We are very sorry this has happened. I have emailed customer services regarding your issue and they hopefully will get back to you soon.

Prompt delivery and nice quality
Very good quality for the money. Will definitely buy from here again.
Present for my daughter's friend birthday. Receiver was very happy with the present. Nice lockdown present.
Smashing!! My granddaughter will love it.
Beautiful design, high quality jewellery and affordable prices. I buy Jon Richard jewellery for myself and as gifts.
Bought this necklace as a gift for my teenage niece...... she loved it!
Great item quick delivery
Beautiful jewellery at good prices. Quick dispatch and delivery. Would definately recommend.
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.42 based on 2,236 reviews