www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate www.JonRichard.com?

Hong Nguyen
"All items I bought are lovely. My wedding headpiece is stunning. Would definitely buy again. The only problem I encountered was an item I bought unavailable in stock but shown as available online. The customer service people are great and help me immediately."
"Pretty pendant and nice length chain"
"People have comment that my earrings look far more stylish than similar ones costing £295.00. *****"
"Happy that my order managed to come earlier than expected as the order was placed last minute for my wedding. However one of the items arrived broken."
"Lovely jewellery and fast delivery. Will definitely buy from this company again."
"Very efficient service and earrings are just beautiful."
"Great service and brilliant choices of costume jewelry at affordable prices. You can't beat that!"
"Prompt service."
"Arrived on time. Beautiful brooch, will make a lovely gift for my aunt."
"Beautiful jewellery set, looked a lot more expensive than it was, came quickly and in a lovely presentation box. I am very happy with my jewellery!"
"Really pleased with my two purchases as the quality is very good. They were last minute purchases as I had been searching endlessly for clip on earrings and a hair clip for some time and these items were perfect, however I was a little disappointed that the next day delivery took so long to arrive meaning I did not have the jewellery to complete my outfit for a wedding I was attending 5 days after placing the order. This is possibly due to the delivery company, so it would not necessarily deter me from ordering again from Jon Richard."
"Very pleased with the two bracelets I bought. Very good value and delivery was quick."
"Product exactly as described online. Speedy delivery."
"Ordered a necklace I'd seen in the sale. Requested std delivery. I was kept up to date with dispatch, delivery etc.. necklace arrived the next morning. Love the necklace! Just disappointed they don't do the matching earrings anymore. Would recommend jewellery and great service."
"Great service."
"Excellent service,prompt delivery and very efficient help when I had to ring with an enquires."
"I ordered two necklaces which were delivered really quickly and are just stunning. Really happy with my purchase"
"Great choice of products and very good value for money."
"Great company, beautiful products!"
"Fast delivery fair price"
"She loves the ear rings, they are very nice. Also th post was wonderful they came very very quickly. Wonderful."
"Absolutely stunning The only down fall was it just came in a small amount of bubble wrap and the box 📦 it was posted in. One side of the box was badly crushed I don’t know how it wasn’t badly damaged Just a Shame their was no box for something special especially on the biggest day"
"Lots of products to choose from, so an interesting shopping experience. Bought two pairs of reasonably priced earrings which are fun to wear. They arrived promptly and were satisfactorily packaged."
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.45 based on 1,356 reviews