www.JonRichard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.JonRichard.com
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
Nice quality jewellery, perfect for my wedding, however they arrive in little plastic bags, really should be presented better.
I bought the set: necklace, bracelet and earrings for my wedding day. They were absolutely beautiful and delivered on great time. Only reason not 5 star, is the fact the pin on the earrings are not sturdy and bend. This didn’t effect the look of the earrings from the front.
I was looking for some earrings for my wedding but in a specific colour. After searching for a while I found this website and the perfect pair. The definitely finished of my look on the day. Thank you.
The Jewellery is always nice but I think all orders should come boxed free of charge. The gift boxes are overpriced for what they are and don’t seem to come in any range of sizes either.
I bought this as a birthday present. It looks very elegant and classy. I just wish the box it came in had Jon Richard engraved on it or something. The box was dark blue and velvet which was nice, however when you go to open it you don't know which side it opens, so a label on the top would look and and also help indicate which side it opens. Overall can't fault the product :)
Bought for granddaughters birthday I think its nice. Hopefully she'll like it too. Good service
One of the earrings to a set was broken
It was a gift, so don't know yet
Very good service will use this company again
I am very satisfied with Jon Richard artificial jewellery products. They are produced with a simple but elegant design. I would have given 5 star but with everything there is a little room for improvement.
Looks lovely, just a shame it didnt come in a box.
I always by Jon Richard clip earrings I ordered three pairs but one arrived with broken clip I looked on website for a contact telephone number but nowhere to be found I will be sending earrings back tomorrow so I only hope there customer service is good so it is hard to rate at the moment so that’s why only 4 ⭐️
Lovely design for price and very wearable for low key style every other occasion.
Nice looking bracelet extender
Lovely piece of jewellery at a very reasonable price.
Beautiful affordable jewelries. The designs are elegant . Very responsive customer services and very quick posting, however the second gift box they sent me to replace a broken one was a different shape and missing the inner lining so it was not useful ! One of the silver earrings back was also missing and they sent a pair of plastic ones as a replacement so I was slightly disappointed. Mainly no promblens with quality but a few items were tarnished so i had to polish them as I was bothered to return them. Wish the product line checked the qualities before sending the items. Overall good products with reasonable prices.
Arrived very quickly, well packaged but I will be giving it as a gift so I need to get a nicer box
Beautiful earings
Nice product, just what I was looking for go with bridesmaid dresses.
Good value, but would be good if you got the box with the item instead had to order box and pay twice for delivery as for a present.
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.42 based on 2,556 reviews