Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
Lovely attention, and nice and quick shipping to Spain. in love with the product!
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Really beautiful, accurately and well made curtains, which arrived quickly, and in our view, represented good value.
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure curtains and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Had exactly the material I wanted which I'd had difficulty finding, easy website and prompt delivery. Thank you!
Thank you for your review Liz! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Really friendly, helpful service. Tried to assist in locating out of stock and discontinued fabric.
Thank you for your lovely review John!
We really like the fabric but unfortunately it had a hole right in the middle (see picture). We therefore will not be able to use it for the purpose we wanted to. Is it possible to get a reduction? We are quite unhappy we received a damaged fabric. Thanks
Jane Clayton 2 star review on 9th March 2022
Great experience, fantastic quality product - thank you :-)
Thank you for your review Angela! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
We ordered a Roman Blind. It took a few weeks to get here but is absolutely perfect for our window. Ordering online was quick and simple and we are very happy with our purchase.
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 2nd March 2022
Thank you for your lovely review Lucinda! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure Blind! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Great service and great price
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Ottimo prodotta consegnato esattamente nella data indicata. Molto utile il tracking
Thank you for your lovely review Virginia!
I absolutely love love my new cushions, very classy I would definitely recommend Jane Clayton, amazing quality and a great customer service
Thank you for your kind review Joanna! We appreciate the recommendation and hope to hear from you again soon.
Good service, delivery rescheduled to fit in with us. Well wrapped and protected in transit.
Thank you for your review Carolyn! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Very poor customer service on the internet side and e mail. But finally did get through to a lady who was very helpful and order the wallpaper for me and it was with me two days later.
Super fast delivery!
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 15th February 2022
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service.
Order and delivery as expected. Received within a few days of order.
Many thanks for your kind review Philip!
Excellent value for money and fantastic service. Will return as loyal customer.
Thank you for your lovely review Charlotte!
Amazing range, rapid delivery, great communication!
Many thanks for your kind review Douglas!
Excellent service, 10/10!
Thank you for your review Amanda! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Lydia was great to deal with. I have not received my wallpaper yet, but the transaction and assistance was great.
Thank you for your review Jonathan! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Very polite and helpful when I telephoned with a query before I placed my order
Thank you for your review Chrissie! We really appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
wallpaper arrived within 2 days of ordering. all good.
Thank you for your review Anil! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service.
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,738 reviews