Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Antoinette Folan
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Antoinette Folan
I got no email or text message to say my flowers had arrived
Hi Amy, sorry to hear about this. I can see that my colleague has replied to your email regarding the the issue. Best wishes Stacey
Order cancelled. Complimentary bouquet promised by way of apology never materialised. Refunded but second incident of poor service
I was so disappointed with the appearance of the flowers. I picked a Spring flower Box. The fee was €52 including delivery. The bouquet was very mean looking, very little colour and the white flowers looked like they were dying. I wont use this service again. I'll ring a florist in the location instead.
Interflora.ie 1 star review on 24th February 2021
Hi Aisling, sorry to hear you were disappointed. I have sent you an email regarding the issue you have raised. Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes Stacey
Not happy with the flowers, my sister in law had to get back on to the shop that delivered them , very dissatisfied with the service.
The flowers were very small for the price paid. Very disappointed.
The vase was missing from the delivery. Very disappointed with the amount of flowers too.
Hi very disappointed I have sent two emails to your support email and no one has come back to me her a change in an order I want delivered on Nov 4th. Can someone revert to me?????????
Good morning, on the 23rd I ordered flowers to be delivered as a birthday surprise for my Aunt. The total including delivery was €50 and what she sent me that arrived for her were very disappointing. There was nothing but green stems and leaves covering the whole bouquet, hardly any flowers. For the price of what I paid it just wasn’t good enough. They were meant to be in a pretty gift box, there was no gift box, the flowers were sitting in a canvas material bag then placed into the arbour blooms bag. No attention to detail, nothing. My order number was IN324767257 Vanessa Byrne
Yous sent an email to the person who was getting the flowers wasn’t much of a surprise
Not happy at all . Paid 38€ and received roughly 4 flowers and some green Leaves to fill it. (I received the first picture and asked for the second picture)
Flowers were not delivered on the day requested, as DPD were given the incorrect delivery address by the florist/interflora- no contact number to call and no reply to my email! Very disappointed with the service.
Flowers were not delivered and no customer service. Everything was closed and no response to email.
Paid for same day delivery, did not arrive until the following day, got flowers that i did not order, flowers were the smallest i have ever seen for the money paid, some of the flowers were damaged. SHOCKING TO SAY THE LEAST.
Flowers delivered did not reflect the price I paid for them.
Delivered to wrong address spoiled the whole suprise as I had to leave work to make call and tell the recepient
Not a great service at all. Had to wait around form 9am to 6pm and they only arrived at 5.50pm for €9 delivery charge I think you should be giving customers a shorter time frame to wait around.
The flowers that arrived were nothing compared to the picture for 50.00.would not order from ye again. Absolutely terrible
Your Track and Trace system could not find my order. You did NOT email me upon delivery . I had to ring the recipients to ask them if they had received the gift
Wrong item arrived. I contacted interflora but I never got a response.
Flowers were old