Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
Good morning, on the 23rd I ordered flowers to be delivered as a birthday surprise for my Aunt. The total including delivery was €50 and what she sent me that arrived for her were very disappointing. There was nothing but green stems and leaves covering the whole bouquet, hardly any flowers. For the price of what I paid it just wasn’t good enough. They were meant to be in a pretty gift box, there was no gift box, the flowers were sitting in a canvas material bag then placed into the arbour blooms bag. No attention to detail, nothing. My order number was IN324767257

Vanessa Byrne
Yous sent an email to the person who was getting the flowers wasn’t much of a surprise
Not happy at all . Paid 38€ and received roughly 4 flowers and some green Leaves to fill it.
(I received the first picture and asked for the second picture)
Flowers were not delivered on the day requested, as DPD were given the incorrect delivery address by the florist/interflora- no contact number to call and no reply to my email! Very disappointed with the service.
Flowers were not delivered and no customer service. Everything was closed and no response to email.
Paid for same day delivery, did not arrive until the following day, got flowers that i did not order, flowers were the smallest i have ever seen for the money paid, some of the flowers were damaged. SHOCKING TO SAY THE LEAST.
Flowers delivered did not reflect the price I paid for them.
Delivered to wrong address spoiled the whole suprise as I had to leave work to make call and tell the recepient
Not a great service at all. Had to wait around form 9am to 6pm and they only arrived at 5.50pm for €9 delivery charge I think you should be giving customers a shorter time frame to wait around.
The flowers that arrived were nothing compared to the picture for 50.00.would not order from ye again. Absolutely terrible
Your Track and Trace system could not find my order.
You did NOT email me upon delivery .
I had to ring the recipients to ask them if they had received the gift
Wrong item arrived. I contacted interflora but I never got a response.
Flowers were old
Didn’t find address
Not happy with my order won't recomend
The flowers for what I spent were extremely disappointing and not worth the amount at all. So much so I was embarrassed
Very bad, flowers dying, no response from customer service
Disappointed that the recipient did not know who sent the flowers as the florist failed to complete message. I contacted the recipient this am, following on from your emails, to ask if he had received the flowers. Overall imbarassing for me to have to ask and the recipient was equally too. In not acknowledging soon. How could he have known !
The delivery I ordered on the 11th of June still has not arrived with no contact or explanation. This was an expensive delivery for me. I am disappointed.
I place an order with Interflora.co.uk on June 3rd for delivery on June 8th. On June 4th, I inquired if the order delivery could be brought forward to June 5th. I eventually received a response on the morning of June 5th stating the order would be delivered on Saturday June 6th. This is not what I requested and responded immediately stating that that will not work as the delivery premises are not open on Saturday. A further 24 hours later I received a response confirming that order would be delivered on the original date....Monday June 8th. When I checked the order tracking on the DPD website (courier company used by Interflora) when would my order be delivered it stated "Your parcel is perishable and can no longer be delivered, please contact Interflora for further details". I immediately contacted DPD Customer Care and tried to determine what was happening. They advised that this instruction came through on their system at 4.40am this morning (June 8th). I have subsequently emailed Interflora again asking what is going on and how do they plan fix the mess they have caused. My parcel was a special gift for my partner on a special day for us. There is nothing to be gained by ringing Interflora as you just get directed to an email address. The whole episode shows high level of incompetence and I will never use an Interflora service again
Interflora.ie is rated 4.57 based on 1,140 reviews