Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
Opted in for the email/SMS to notify me when the flowers were delivered because I forgot to put my name on the card...and never received any notification...so had to get intouch with the person to find out if they had got them later on in the day.
Great quick delivery. Asked for bright colours in bouquet but they were plan white with a small bit of pink.
I was disappointed with the pictures of flowers that my relative received. It was a lot different from the picture I choose from web site and didn’t look the money I paid for them.
Did not get an email stating that my order had been delivered which I normally do.Said out for delivery at 5:30pm so had to call to see if it had been delivered..
Whilst I understand that the flowers sent are not an exact match for those on the website I do think they should be pretty close.
When you chose pink and white soft colours you don't expect to see dark red flowers being delivered.
Ordered a specific balloon, generic arrived with no explanation or mention
It was a day later than agreed
Flowers delivered on time, but I was unable to track my order as it kept telling me it couldn’t find my order number. Got no e mail as promised to say flowers had been delivered. But I would use service again.
I would have liked to pick the colour/type of flowers, I don't like the new way of just selecting the price.
Customer service was very good. My concern was that the flowers were delivered by a courier from a florist that was four hours drive away, N 8 hour round trip. The customer service person explained it was the only florist showing up on the system and she was very patient and nice about it. I really hope you can look in this for future customers, it’s seems crazy to think that there are hundreds of florists who could have delivered that were closer and not essentially wasting fuel on an 8 hour round trip in this current climate,
Ordered the same rose 🌹 pot for 2 homes, but looked very different when opened
Had requested confirmation of delivery via text. No text received so had no way of knowing if the delivery had been made on the day requested until I spoke to the recipient.
flowers arrived late but I appreciate the email indicating that delivery will be refunded .
Size of bouquet disappointing compared with other florist purchases.
No scent off flowers in bouquet.
Ordered Bouquet for my Sister for her Birthday. The florist Said that they Attempted Delivery but no one was at home. Said they left a Card in the Letterbox. However Sister and her entire Family was at home all day and no one came to the door and No Card was left in Her Letterbox. No Phone call was made despite giving mobile no when booking for such as instance. Instead they sent me an E-mail later that day - 15-45pm - . the result being that I had to contact my Sister to inform her of the " Suprise Bouquet of Flowers" and needed her to contact Interflora to rearrange for either Delivery or Collection. They were delivered the following late afternoon and to be honest the Flowers were beautiful and worth the Money, But a simple Phone Call on the First Day would have meant they WOULD have arrived on her Birthday.
Flowers and card were delivered butno chocolates. I never received any correspondence from Interflora on this but it came up when my friend thanked me for the flowers. I did email interflora and received a quick response. The flowers were very nice.
Confusing service. received an email the day before delivery informing me that they couldn't deliver on the required day and didn't give any indication when delivery would happen. emailed to get a response, heard nothing back, and then the flowers showed up on the day!!
Couldn’t find address wasn’t delivered to recipient directly and that wasn’t checked.
Delivered on wrong day and then not delivered to location which was on order
Generally good service and good flowers as usual but not appropriate to charge a fee for delivery on a certain day and then not deliver the flowers on that day. That fee should probably be scrapped, at least for the foreseeable future, given the uncertainty and unpredictability of everything at the moment.
Interflora.ie is rated 4.56 based on 996 reviews