Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Antoinette Folan
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Antoinette Folan
Ordered hand tied birthday gift set for my sister, complete with balloon. Was a little disappointed that all the flowers received were white! Looked more like a sympathy bouquet!
Hi, sorry to hear that you were disappointed. I have sent you an email about this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Best wishes Stacey
Flowers were lovely but delivered a day later than requested
Hi Ann, this is not the service we aim to provide. I have sent you an email about this. Sorry we let you down. Best wishes Stacey
The order was very very delayed due to not having an Eircode but had previously sent flowers on many other occasions with the original information which was disappointing but when the flowers eventually arrived they were as beautiful as usual
I usually receive confirmation that my order has been delivered. I did not on this occasion.
I booked the pastel colours but the bright colours were delivered. It didn t really matter but I would like to have been notified before the change to my order. Otherwise they were delivered on time and safely and recipient was delighted.
I didn't get a text to say the flowers had been delivered. For the money spent I would have expected a bigger bunch of flowers.
As an international purchaser I found the selection offered too limited. Also the arrangement delivered was in no way similar to the photo shown and not really what I would have chosen- I would much prefer to be informed of the exact selection of flowers to be sure that it was what I wanted.
Flowers were lovely lacked presentation. Just came in the vase no ribbon or anything considering the cost was a bit disappointed.
Didn't hear how wonderful the flowers were just that they were delivered.
Bouquet was beautiful but didn’t arrive in interflora box or paper. Arrived in a bright pink bag. Disappointed.
I was a bit disappointed when my niece sent me a photo of the flowers, they were not as pretty as what I ordered.
I feel that there were two roses in the bunch and two lilies and a few other flowers but for €65 I was saddened for the friend I sent it to.
Flowers were nice however a bunch of flowers of similar quality and size was bought in the florist for less than I paid online.
Overall, very happy. The delivery arrived on time and the arrangement and quality of the flowers was very good. The only issue was a mix up with the order. I ordered a mix of bright coloured flowers but an all white mix was delivered. A bit disappointing, but I was the only person aware of the mix up. The person who received the flowers was delighted, so thats all that counted. I will still use interflora again.
Use interflora fairly regularly and usually very happy. Most recent bouquet was disappointing though, nice flowers but very small, seems about half the size of the usual at this price, 50 euro. Maybe related to covid but underwhelming this time unfortunately.
The flowers were delivered on the date specified and the recipient was delighted. However, I did not receive any notification from Interflora that the flowers had in fact been delivered. When I contacted Interflora on the day of the delivery a spokesperson said they would find out if the flowers had been delivered and would revert back to me within 24 hours. This did not happen and I was left to follow up the matter by phone myself to find out if the flowers had been delivered as agreed.
This time not very happy with flowers
Opted in for the email/SMS to notify me when the flowers were delivered because I forgot to put my name on the card...and never received any notification...so had to get intouch with the person to find out if they had got them later on in the day.
Great quick delivery. Asked for bright colours in bouquet but they were plan white with a small bit of pink.
I was disappointed with the pictures of flowers that my relative received. It was a lot different from the picture I choose from web site and didn’t look the money I paid for them.
Interflora.ie is rated 4.56 based on 1,326 reviews