Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Antoinette Folan
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Antoinette Folan
I'm so disappointed. The last three orders I placed to my dear friend arrived on time but the flowers on each of the three occasions wilted within three days despite being treasured and kept away from centrally heated rooms.
Hi, sorry to hear about this. it is certainly not the service we aim to provide. I can see that my colleague has replied to your email about this. Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes Stacey
Was not inpressed with the flow arrangement of flowers in the vase
Hi Martin, sorry to hear that you were unhappy. I can see that my colleague replied to your email about this. Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes Stacey
Flowers delivered a day late despite placing order over 2 weeks in advance of delivery date. Flowers left at gate to customer’s property. Rural area and flowers only discovered by accident some hours later. Box wet from rain. A very windy day but luckily they hadn’t blown away. No phone call to inform customer of delivery. The gate to the property was open and there were 4 cars in the drive!? There is no excuse for this. Not the ‘personal delivery right to your door’ as mentioned on your website!! I am a regular user of Interflora and am really disappointed with the level of service on this occasion. The flowers for my Mum for Mother’s Day were delivered very much without that special personal touch that Interflora boasts about.
Unfortunately bouquet not up standard I would normally revive from florist more like supermarket bouquet.
Flowers were very disappointing - only one type of flower and definitely not worth €70 paid.
No reply back they got the flowers the teddy bear was white as I wanted a blue the flowers did not look great very disappointed as I paid a lot for them from Ireland to Australia could not tract the delivery very poor had to contact interflora in England about my order
I paid the extra cost for the flowers to be delivered between 8 and 12 O clock Which was very important to me. But they didn’t arrive untill 2 which I was so disappointed.
I was ordering flowers for my new granddaughter and was disappointed to find that the porcelain jig was discontinued. However was happy when I saw the pastel jig which I ordered but the flowers were delivered with a vase!! All of my grandchildren received a jig with flowers when they were born and I’m really disappointed that my new addition won’t have one.
Flowers delivered were not of standard (some flowers already wilted or wilting) that have been delivered before, recipient called number on card to complain. While sexond delivery was made, agreement was that first delivery would be collected for quality control. This did not happen as delivery person left second delivery on porch without ringing doorbell. After waiting for 4 hours, recipient called again to be told new flowers were waiting outside. Second bunch while fresher than first were not as expensive as what was paid for. Not what yiu pay €90 for, overall a poor experience for recipient
Have always been delighted with the flowers, however what was sent on Friday to my nephew was worse than any bunch of flowers I could have bought in a supermarket.
While the online ordering and delivery were good, I was a little underwhelmed with the size of the floral arrangement.
I was very disappointed with the size of the arrangement for the cost €70. It looked more like a funeral wreath than birthday flowers which I had ordered.
Flowers chosen by florist seemed to be cheapest available. Also, bouquet was supposed to arrive in a vase cut instead was delivered in a cheap yellow jug. Very disappointing overall.
My order arrived late so I wasn’t very happy as they were a gift for a special day.
For the cost of the flowers, the bouquet was much smaller than I would have thought and smaller than bouquets delivered within Ireland fur the same value...
I sent flowers to my niece in hospital in Australia. When she hadn't received them on day 3, I emailed and was told the hospital wouldn't allow flowers. They had a ph number for my niece, so why not ring her!! So if I hadn't checked it out, my niece would never have got them. Although she still hasn't received her flowers. I've been told they'll deliver to her house. Even though she will be in hospital for weeks. Very disappointed. Very unprofessional.
I was embarrassed when my friend sent me the picture of the bunch of flowers that was sent! For €60 it was pathetic.
The ease of using Interflora website is very good. I ordered anniversary flowers 4 days in advance and the order was confirmed online accordingly. Unfortunately, the flowers arrived 4 days late - too late for the anniversary. Strangely, the website confirmed that the flowers had been delivered in good time. The response to my complaint(s) were efficient and full. On investigation, it seems the fault lies with the delivery service DPD who have told me that the delay was due to excessive demand. I have marked Interflora down as the delivery service -DPD - is chosen by them and I will not be using their services again unless they change their delivery service
Ordered flowers to be delivered last monday they still haven't got them
I SPENT SEVERAL HOURS TRYING TO LOCATE THE FLOWERS FOR MY SISTER AS THERE WAS NO CARD LEFT THROUGH THE DOOR . SHE HAD TO GO OUT FOR A SHORT WHILE TO COLLECT HER DAUGHTER. WE HAD TO TRY AND LOCATE WHERE THE FLOWERS WERE LEFT.
Interflora.ie is rated 4.57 based on 1,327 reviews