Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
I sent flowers to my niece in hospital in Australia. When she hadn't received them on day 3, I emailed and was told the hospital wouldn't allow flowers. They had a ph number for my niece, so why not ring her!! So if I hadn't checked it out, my niece would never have got them. Although she still hasn't received her flowers. I've been told they'll deliver to her house. Even though she will be in hospital for weeks. Very disappointed. Very unprofessional.
I was embarrassed when my friend sent me the picture of the bunch of flowers that was sent! For €60 it was pathetic.
The ease of using Interflora website is very good. I ordered anniversary flowers 4 days in advance and the order was confirmed online accordingly. Unfortunately, the flowers arrived 4 days late - too late for the anniversary. Strangely, the website confirmed that the flowers had been delivered in good time.

The response to my complaint(s) were efficient and full. On investigation, it seems the fault lies with the delivery service DPD who have told me that the delay was due to excessive demand.
I have marked Interflora down as the delivery service -DPD - is chosen by them and I will not be using their services again unless they change their delivery service
Ordered flowers to be delivered last monday they still haven't got them
I SPENT SEVERAL HOURS TRYING TO LOCATE THE FLOWERS FOR MY SISTER AS THERE WAS NO CARD LEFT THROUGH THE DOOR . SHE HAD TO GO OUT FOR A SHORT WHILE TO COLLECT HER DAUGHTER. WE HAD TO TRY AND LOCATE WHERE THE FLOWERS WERE LEFT.
Was very disappointed in the flower arrangement I received for my mother in law for mother's day. I have used interflora on numerous occasions and was very very happy with what I received . But on this this occasion I was not very happy I taught it was a very mean bouquet I received.
The florist missed the order so my Mam didn’t get her flowers on Mother’s Day. They delithem a day later.
I was disappointed with the flowers we ordered for Mother’s Day. They looked a lot different to what was shown on your website. There were less stems than what was promised on the website and I paid a lot of money for them.
Flowers were lovely but I was onto your customer care team to update the card which I was told was done only for them to arrive a day early and the card not updated .
Flowers arrived for mothers day and were nothing like the ones I purchased. W9nt be ordering from here again.
First of all ur representative couldn’t find the address on ur system,and I was on the phone way too long to order flowers. Then on the day of delivery I got a notification to say they were delivered, when in fact they were not! I completely ruined the surprise when I called my girlfriend to find out what she thought of her flowers. It was nearly 5:30 when I took it upon myself to ring the florist ye had told me that interflora would be using, and they had a mix up and were about to close... luckily they managed to rectify the situation and my girl and her daughter got their flowers at 6:05, to nobodies surprise! Thanx interflora
No issue with delivery. Flowers were dull and lifeless, withered leaves, unopened buds still haven’t opened. Not expecting them to as they are most likely dead. Very disappointing. In future, I’ll use my local florist.
DPD tried to deliver to wrong address bride valley in cork city instead of bride valley aherla....
I booked same day service! When it couldn’t be delivered, I asked for ASAP! It took 2 days!! Now I will tell you that the family are very happy with them but I am disappointed!!
First class and easy
there was a lot of hassle about my flowers. They cost me 78 euros. I rang a Dublin number and got through to an English office. The girl didn't now where any county was in Ireland didn't understand that I have free delivery for one year because I paid extra money for this when ordering my last flowers. in total it took me 17 minutes to complete the order which is outrageous. The flowers that were delivered were not even nice at the end of all of this messing
My order was made around 10.30am on Monday & not delivered until 5.10pm the next day. This to me is unacceptable especially when delivery charge was €11
Have already written one review!! Initial order could not be fulfilled, but was very pleased with how situation was dealt with. However having seen the replacement flowers used, was very underwhelmed and disappointed considering the amount we paid certainly did not have the WOW factor. Will certainly be looking elsewhere next time I need a delivery of flowers!
Interflora.ie is rated 4.53 based on 735 reviews