Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
Very happy with ordering & delivery.
No fuss! followed my delivery requests precisely! Beautiful flowers … a very happy friend on her birthday 🥳
Received wilted flowers after paying €80, ruined the birthday surprise for my elderly mother. After being a loyal customer over many years. No response from customer service.
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear this and can confirm that an email has been sent to you in response. Kind regards, Linda
Ordered an autumn lily bouquet, specifically as my wife doesn't like roses and wanted the autumn colours,... Received a pink bouquet filled with different roses. Awful looking thing. Which was dead in 2 days.
Dear Iain, I'm sorry you were disappointed with the content in your 'florist's choice' bouquet. As our flowers are guaranteed for 7 days I have sent you an email to address that issue. Best wishes, Linda
On time as promised
Very good service
The flowers received were absolutely not worth €50. Nowhere near as nice as picture advertised. Very disappointed.
Hi Shanara, I'm sorry you were disappointed with the flowers. I have sent you an email with our apologies. Best wishes, Linda
Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers, my mother was delighted with them and they arrived so quickly.
Excellent last minute delivery. Stunning flowers
Good service, great delivery for next day delivery. Wud reccomend
The online picture didn’t do the arrangement justice. The display was beautiful and delivered on the right day.
Great Service. Very happy
My friend was so delighted with the flowers, thank you.
Very pleased with service
Great service
Service good from Interflora but very disappointed with size of bouquet that I spent €46 on plus €15 delivery...will not be ordering again.. no value for money/cheap flowers used.
Hi Cathriona, I'm sorry you were disappointed with the bouquet. I have sent you an email with our apologies. Best wishes, Linda
Many thanks.
As reliable as ever especially since I had got the initial date wrong. My mistake was corrected within a matter of hours on a Sunday. That was great.
The flowers were lovely and came in a nice vase. And was delivered on time
Excellent communication, excellent delivery service
Interflora.ie is rated 4.56 based on 1,428 reviews