Interflora.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora.ie
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Interflora.ie made you happy
Very efficient and beautiful flowers, kept me updated at all times
I feel that there were two roses in the bunch and two lilies and a few other flowers but for €65 I was saddened for the friend I sent it to.
Beautiful bouquet delivered promptly. Thanks
Great service from start to finish.
Delivery was on time and flowers were very impressive.
Flowers were nice however a bunch of flowers of similar quality and size was bought in the florist for less than I paid online.
Excellent service, absolute fabulous arrangement, really lovely choice of colour by the florist, the recipient was thrilled and appreciates the thought that went into the preparation. Full marks to the person who prepared this arrangement. Will definitely go with Interflora again. Thank you sincerely. Mary.
Very impressive, flowers were delivered within a few hours of ordering. Flowers looked just like the ones in the advert. Will definitely use Interflora again.
Super service. Quick and efficient. Beautiful flowers.
I was very pleased with the service provided and the flowers arrived in the UK exactly as requested.
Very well organised. Thank you
Very reliable and easy to book online
I paid the extra cost for the flowers to be delivered between 8 and 12 O clock Which was very important to me. But they didn’t arrive untill 2 which I was so disappointed.
Fanastic service,fabolous bouquet
Fantastic service, always delivers on time & always what i order. Website so easy & handy to use. Highly recommend to others.
Excellent service as always and the flowers were outstanding
Brilliant display thank you
Interflora.ie 5 star review on 18th October 2020
I was delighted that my order of flowers, chocs & balloon was delivered on time, for a very special occasion to County Wexford, from Liverpool, uk. & the very kind florist took the trouble to telephone me from her shop in Wexford to check if a minor alteration regarding the chocolates was ok with me. I wouldn't have known any difference if she hadn't told me.

Thank you for your care and attention. Irish lady
Timely reliable quality that can be depended on when it matters, thank you inter flora.
Fantastic experience, it was easy and had the perfect outcome! Could do with more than 200 symbols
Interflora.ie is rated 4.56 based on 1,114 reviews