Inta Audio Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Moh Alimi
"ingin mendapatkan software"
Andrew Hassenruck
"These guys were really helpful on the phone and even went into the warehouse to check he could send it out that day. Arrived 2 days later. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
"Transaction is smooth and fast, but customer service is not. I made a mistake: purchased wrong, but similar looking software and wanted to exchange serial, not a physical product and asked for help customer service, which did not reply at all 9 days later. Still waiting for them to reply."
Hi Roman,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, but also bringing this to our attention.

I have searched through all of our mailboxes and can see your email has gone to our Catchall account which is an unmonitored email address.

I have forwarded your email onto our customer service team who will get back to you ASAP!

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
Tom
"Product (ceiling mounted speakers) not fit for purpose. Product not sealed when delivered so probably been returned many times, I did likewise and payed the cost of returning the useless product."
"The activation instructions for the software I bought was wrong and the was no reply from customer services when I contacted them. I had to find out myself how to do it and when I messaged customer services again with the correct activation process there was still no acknowledgement."
"I purchased a tascam DR05 to record meetings. The display went blank in the middle of the first meeting although the unit was still recording. I emailed to inform of the fault explaining that I needed a replacement for weekend work. I was told that the technical department said it had probably been dropped and the screen damaged by an impact, which it was not. I rang to explain the situation that a replacement was needed by the weekend but that was not possible. I said I'd be happy to buy another one immediately if I was told I'd be given a refund for the faulty one which I would return. I was told that there would be a 'restocking fee' payable for the return of the faulty goods if they decided it was 'my fault' that the screen went blank. I reminded the person that this new product was not fit for purpose due to this fault, so there would be no fee levied to me as the purchaser. On finishing the conversation, it was clear that who I was speaking to didn't mind or care if I bought another from them or not, so I purchased a new one from another company and it was delivered this afternoon. Components can be faulty, I've worked with audio gear for years and once in a while it happens. However a poor service is a different thing altogether. I've never taken time to air a review like this before, but was emailed to express my opinion, because apparently it matters."
Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback. I can completely understand your decision to shop elsewhere, customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities so to receive a sub-par experience is not acceptable. We'll address these issues and take your comments into consideration.

Anyhow, thanks for your interest in our company, and I hope your new model is issue free!

Kind regards,

Inta Audio
"I get my staff broken.they take it back week ago and i still dont know what hapend with it.not really happy..."
"Unfortunately, I cannot give good feedback. This is due to the company not reading a message sent several hours before they dispatched my item and minutes after payment, asking to deliver my goods to a different address. I received a message almost 24 hours later stating that it had been delivered to the original address. However if the company read their messages this would not have happened and would have got a very good rating. Unfortunately, this was a present and now a present that will not be received. Very frustrated and disappointed."
"Product seems fine. Delivery appalling. Aftercare sales smacked of...your problem not ours! when contacted re delivery issues."
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,710 reviews