Inta Audio Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Moh Alimi
"ingin mendapatkan software"
Andrew Hassenruck
"These guys were really helpful on the phone and even went into the warehouse to check he could send it out that day. Arrived 2 days later. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
"Good price. Software licence took a few days to arrive whereas I’d have expected it immediately but very happy with service otherwise."
"No problems at all with IntaAudio. The item was dispatched and delivered with out issue. However sending an e-mail with tracking information was useless. The Royal Mail system does not have tracking on it until AFTER the parcel has been delivered. This may be of some benefit to IntaAudio but is pointless to the customer. I suggest that either the tracking e-mail is not sent or, better still, a different shipping company is used."
"First time buyer from Inta and very happy. Goods were delivered on time and very well very packaged. Only caveat is minor: delivery said 2-4 days and there was no communication for 3 - was slightly concerned at that point but once things moved they did so fast. A simple "despatching on [x] day" would have helped a first timer to have confidence."
"Courteous and helpful reply to questions on telephone; good product and satisfied with my purchase - thank you"
"Good enough. Thanks."
"Good prompt service & delivery."
"Never bought from inta before as I do like to use suppliers with shops..... But their studio one deals are unignorable."
"Excellent service"
"Pleased with my purchase although the stand adaptor was missing."
"I got the product I wanted at the cheapest price delivered promptly. In the past I've have had good advice from customer service when trying to get a piece of kit to work."
"Item arrived on time and is as stated."
"Service was good , except no explanation of code supplied. There were 2 codes separated only by a comma. 1 for hollywood brass, another for play 5.If email had stated thid would have saved some bother"
"Clearly these are knowledgeable guys - which means someone who knows less might need a little more advise. After a telephone call to get some advice,I did buy one wrong item but they immediately agreed to exchange the item for the one I needed, with no extra postage"
"I bought a bundle of 6 toontrack midi packs. When they took longer to arrive than suggested I contacted support who were extremely helpful, explaining that there had been a delay on the suppliers end. Since these are actually just serial numbers IntaAudio offered to just email them which they did next day. When one of the serial codes was invalid I emailed IntaAudio and received a new code next day. Despite these problems -which were really down to Toontrack - the price was a lot cheaper than buying direct and I wont hesitate to buy again."
"Purchased a Behringer X-Touch One from Inta Audio. Arrived promptly. I was getting in a right muddle with keyboard differences when switching between an Apple Macbook Pro and then using an external Apple Magic Keyboard - the modifier keys are different! Now I just use the X-Touch One for moving around and creating markers and zooming tracks. Also great for using the fader. Recommended."
"Saw a u-he Diva cheaper than anywhere else online, ordered online overnight and got my license promptly when business opening in the morning."
"Ordered a software bundle , within 24 hours received the Key. Everything went smoothly."
"Sent me the wrong product an audio interface called the U-Phoria UM2 instead of the U-Phoria UMC22, attempted to call the support team and they were unavailable. Attempted the live chat option and there were no representatives available to chat. This is at 11:54 am so within normal business hours. I've sent an email asking for a refund or the actual product I ordered, but I'm not confident that the issue will be resolved anytime soon based on the lack of available customer support. Update: I have received an email from Inta Audio first thing on Monday (two days after the initial review) (9:00am) explaining how their customer support is closed on weekends and with an offer to exchange the product via collection or to return the product for the original via post. I now have it scheduled to be exchanged tomorrow. Excellent Customer service (when available)!"
"I paid and it came within the projected delivery window."
"Nothing to tell. I placed an order and Inta Audio delivered it, as I would expect!"
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,710 reviews