Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Trouble free, reliable online pro audio supplies. Very happy to continue being a customer.
The system arrived quickly and was easy to install and connect up. The sound is good though not as loud as I had hoped but it is decent quality and does not distort on full volume. I can recommend this set-up as it's a fair price too.
A bit of a mix up as they didn't send the speaker stands with the speakers, and nothing saying why so I had to get a refund and buy them elsewhere. But they were very efficient with communication and sorting it out and the speakers are great at a greaat price. Would use again.
Purchased a straightforward only issue I had was waiting on my license don’t see The reason why I have to wait 24 hours to receive my license otherwise it would’ve been a five star rating
Fast delivery, low-cost product
Good price. Software licence took a few days to arrive whereas I’d have expected it immediately but very happy with service otherwise.
No problems at all with IntaAudio. The item was dispatched and delivered with out issue. However sending an e-mail with tracking information was useless. The Royal Mail system does not have tracking on it until AFTER the parcel has been delivered. This may be of some benefit to IntaAudio but is pointless to the customer. I suggest that either the tracking e-mail is not sent or, better still, a different shipping company is used.
First time buyer from Inta and very happy. Goods were delivered on time and very well very packaged. Only caveat is minor: delivery said 2-4 days and there was no communication for 3 - was slightly concerned at that point but once things moved they did so fast. A simple "despatching on [x] day" would have helped a first timer to have confidence.
Courteous and helpful reply to questions on telephone; good product and satisfied with my purchase - thank you
Good enough. Thanks.
Good prompt service & delivery.
Never bought from inta before as I do like to use suppliers with shops..... But their studio one deals are unignorable.
Excellent service
Pleased with my purchase although the stand adaptor was missing.
I got the product I wanted at the cheapest price delivered promptly. In the past I've have had good advice from customer service when trying to get a piece of kit to work.
Item arrived on time and is as stated.
Service was good , except no explanation of code supplied. There were 2 codes separated only by a comma. 1 for hollywood brass, another for play 5.If email had stated thid would have saved some bother
Clearly these are knowledgeable guys - which means someone who knows less might need a little more advise. After a telephone call to get some advice,I did buy one wrong item but they immediately agreed to exchange the item for the one I needed, with no extra postage
I bought a bundle of 6 toontrack midi packs. When they took longer to arrive than suggested I contacted support who were extremely helpful, explaining that there had been a delay on the suppliers end. Since these are actually just serial numbers IntaAudio offered to just email them which they did next day. When one of the serial codes was invalid I emailed IntaAudio and received a new code next day. Despite these problems -which were really down to Toontrack - the price was a lot cheaper than buying direct and I wont hesitate to buy again.
Purchased a Behringer X-Touch One from Inta Audio. Arrived promptly. I was getting in a right muddle with keyboard differences when switching between an Apple Macbook Pro and then using an external Apple Magic Keyboard - the modifier keys are different! Now I just use the X-Touch One for moving around and creating markers and zooming tracks. Also great for using the fader. Recommended.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,835 reviews