Inta Audio Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Moh Alimi
"ingin mendapatkan software"
Andrew Hassenruck
"These guys were really helpful on the phone and even went into the warehouse to check he could send it out that day. Arrived 2 days later. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
"Very bad shopping site! I tried to buy this item from you 2 time first time you could't process the payment. I received the audio driver after 11 days! No more shopping from you! Thank you"
Hi Onofrio, Im really sorry to learn that you had a bad experience with our payment system on our website, Looking into your order it would appear that your card details entered did not match the address you provided so this had to be manually authorised, being over a bank holiday this was the main reason for the delay. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused and would be more than happy to discuss this with you further if you wish. We do value your custom and we would love to have you shopping with us again. Kind Regards Dave Elliott
"can't recomend, worst customer service ever."
"Sent me the wrong product an audio interface called the U-Phoria UM2 instead of the U-Phoria UMC22, attempted to call the support team and they were unavailable. Attempted the live chat option and there were no representatives available to chat. This is at 11:54 am so within normal business hours. I've sent an email asking for a refund or the actual product I ordered, but I'm not confident that the issue will be resolved anytime soon based on the lack of available customer support. Update: I have received an email from Inta Audio first thing on Monday (two days after the initial review) (9:00am) explaining how their customer support is closed on weekends and with an offer to exchange the product via collection or to return the product for the original via post. I now have it scheduled to be exchanged tomorrow. Excellent Customer service (when available)!"
"After spending over £3,000 on a music production PC you would have though it would have been pristine and working flawlessly. Certainly not the case for me. Sometimes the PC wont boot and gets stuck with a blinking cursor, other times it wont recognise the audio interface and when running Cubase, it cant handle more than 4 VST instruments without popping, cackling and the audio system seems to be peaking. Sounds like I got unlucky and had the bad parts installed in my PC. They didn't even spell my name correctly on the loading screen which isnt a massive deal as I can change it myself but that just shows the attention to deal going on at Inta-Audio. They did attempt to help me with some of the issues but eventually it seems they couldn't help much and I was passed onto other sources for help which hasn't helped either. Now im left with a useless PC and somehow im going to have to pay someone to come and see if they can repair it."
"The level of support I received from their technical department when I was selecting my music PC configuration was excellent - honest, friendly, informative and immediate."
"Decent product, would be a 5 if the 2 plastic retainers on the front of the stand were located correctly. Both plastic front-edge retainers came glued sideways not parallel to the bed of the stand. I had to remove them and re-fix them. They’re also quite small and could be higher to make them more capable of supporting computers etc."
"Ordered a rack mount full spec Music PC less than a week before Christmas and it arrived in time. No issues many thanks to all the staff involved great service. Fully recommend Intra Audio. I will be buying from them again!!"
"I bought a custom-spec PC from Inta Audio two weeks ago. The support and advice throughout the process has been absolutely first class. Firstly guidance on the configuration. Then installing and testing free of charge some old PCI cards I wanted to try. Then bang-on-time delivery and an excellently built product. I had one minor grip about a monitor cable and they shipped me a new one before I even had a chance to thank them. Thanks especially to Dave and Kieran at Inta Audio, excellent all-round."
"Great service, attentive to customer needs, despatched very quickly and arrived in time!! Great quality product! Thank you so much!"
"Very competative, free delivery, constant order updates. Everything you'd want in a company :-)"
"Just plain old good service."
"The item I purchased was faulty, however a replacement was with me two days later, in my experience it is rare to get such fast,good service nowadays. Would not hesitate in dealing with Inta Audio again."
"Very quick delivery and kept well informed of progress. I believe they have the customer in there mind at all times."
"Inta Audio did what it says on the box. They were very helpful, prompt with their service and they delivered when they said they would. Products cannot be faulted. one happy customer."
"Great product at a great price. Fast delivery. Very happy with it."
"Great speakers, super fast delivery and very helpful on the phone! Cannot praise highly enough."
"The delivery took place exactly as described. Indeed I received a text around 7:15 in the morning after the Faderport 8 was despatched. And Inta Audio offered it at the best price anywhere."
"When my headphones went faulty Inta Audio got them fixed under the guarantee with no quibble. When I needed advice on upgrading the operating system of my Inta Audio built music pc, they promptly replied to my email even though it was several years after the purchase. I got a good deal on Melodyne. Will certainly be doing business with Inta Audio in the future!"
"The helpful team a Inta Audio built me a near silent PC that is perfect for my voiceover and music production work. Recommend them 100%."
"Speakers despatched and received promptly with updates by text on tracking. Received within 24 hours. Fabulous service."
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,710 reviews