Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
I called back to say I was having difficulty installing software I bought. Customer advisor was very helpful and courteous. Said he would look at response emails from Native instruments to a similar issue. He never got back to me but I am grateful for the attempt to help, given that it was a manufacturer rather than retailer issue
Great product but unfortunately the delivery let it down hence 3 stars. As I paid 24hr and recieved it 5 days later.
Hi Neil, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. This feedback helps us improve our service and overall experience to our customers.

Looking at your order I can see the order was placed late on Thursday (4.37 pm after our cut off) and dispatched on Friday via a next day delivery with DPD. This was delivered the next working day on Monday as per our delivery instructions.

I hope this is satisfactory. Kind Regards Dave
I am sure my purchase experience would have been much better had I not chosen to use Amazon Pay. Nothing happened to my order for 3 days until I contacted IntaAudio and Amazon Pay to get things moving. Payment communication issues were to blame apparently. In fairness to IntaAudio, once they were aware of the issue, they were very apologetic and things then moved speedily. Would use them again but avoid involving Amazon Pay.
The service was fair in that we were able to download the Melodyne upgrade I wanted at a fair price. The technical assistance left something to be desired when we required help. We eventually figured it out that the files had to be unzipped for completion of using the programme. The comment passed to me over the phone was - something like " I can't tell you why its not working- we sell this stuff but I've never used it. Sorry! not the best technical help I've had. so three stars is the result.
Hi there,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your frustration with your recent transaction.

I will pass your comments on to the software team to see if we can make any changes to our download instructions, so the process is smoother.

Once again my sincere apologies for this, and please feel free to contact us should you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Tom
Inta-Audio
product ok delivery a bit of a mess,between two delivery areas . no post code on package!! and i did give ,quite happy,with inta audio on order.other wise quite happy with inta audio.
would use service again..
Good product (Carbon Monoxide Alarm) - no problems. Delivery was a bit slow though at 8 days . . . .
Hi Keith,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. I want to apologise sincerely for the time it took for your item to arrive! as a good-will gesture, I have processed a 15% part refund back to yourself.

If you have any further questions/queries in regards to your order then please feel free to contact one of the customer services team on 02476 369890 or email us at cs@inta-audio.com.

Once again I apologise sincerely for any inconvenience this might have caused you!

Kindest Regards,
Tom
I'm really happy with the product, good quality for the price, better than I'd expected but disappointed with the delivery service. I paid £4.99 for the item to be delivered on Tuesday 7th July but it wasn't delivered until Wednesday 8th July. I received an email and a text confirming delivery on the 7th. I'd imagine that this wasn't any fault of Inta Audio but the poor service of Parcelforce.
Hi Warren,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, the feedback is important to us and I will pass it on to the rest of the team. I do apologise that you experienced a problem with the delivery service, I have noted this and have passed the comments onto our ParcelForce account manager.

Kind Regards, Tom
Delivery was quick but I found that the microphone was not as described online. It had a stereo connector rather than the mono one shown. I found that the mike did work OK though with my set-up. I was using it for one channel of a stereo recording via a splitter lead. So overall I am happy with my purchase.
It's a very good experience, however the return policy would be better if it was 28 days instead of 7 days. But overall very happy.
Hi Ajay, Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your points on to our customer services team and we will review our returns policy moving forward. Kind Regards Dave Elliott
This was bought for a gift but the box was very battered and it doesn't look nice for a gift. Wouldn't use again.
The headphones arrived reasonably quickly by Royal mail.
The headphones were placed in a plastic transport bag with no protective wrapping around the manufacturer's original box. This can lead to a damaged box in transit, which, if the headphones had a fault and had to be returned would cause problems in returning in an "as supplied" state for replacement.

The minimum I would expect,, and what is the norm from other suppliers, is for the manufacturer's original box to be wrapped in a couple layers of bubble-wrap to offer some protection in transit.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,857 reviews