Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Service to me has always been good and delivery fast.
Quick delivery, very affordable speaker and it works perfectly.
I highly recommend IntaAudio! They are well priced and I received my item very quickly. In fact, it was a bit of an emergency and they saved me by being so speedy. Thank you so much!
If you are a musician/songwriter/composer, the place for you to go to is IntaAudio. They have everything you need, not only that, the after sales technical advice is amazing. I'm telling you, this is not B.S. it's for real.
First time I’ve used this company,and I’ve got no complaints whatsoever!!

Very straight forward,good price..and great communication!
Nice and fast delivery!

I would use again no problem at all,5 stars 👍
Great prices and prompt delivery service, very pleased with purchase, great selection of electronic items. Cjp.
Fast delivery and very pleased with my purchase, might even buy a second one.
Everything arrived promptly and in great condition
Perfect customer service. They went above and beyond to help me sort out my issues with Avid. They have gained one loyal customer for sure!
Fantastic service, brilliant product, very fast delivery, fantastic prices thank you.
Easy website to navigate. Good range of stocked products and prices very competitive. On-line communication answered swiftly. Happy with purchase. I will certainly be purchasing from IntaAudio again.
Great service. Pleased with the speaker stands - I'd always fancied a pair and I have room in my new office.
Had a faulty effects pedal. They replaced it with no fuss and at no cost to me.
Good customer service and great products at an affordable price
Bought some software. The purchase was smooth and I received my serial numbers promptly within the time frames given along with instructions for installation. All works great.
First class rapid service. Faultless.
Customer service levels from Inta Audio are always excellent. It was great to receive a courtesy call the day before despatch. Really appreciate that.
The only constructive criticism I would make : the PC I bought is advertised on your website as having 10 USB ports, when in fact it only has 8.
This is an excellent unit with many applications. I used it hidden in the dash of a classic car. 12v powered from old radio to give me secret blue tooth music from my p is that you don't need yo touch then it unit do it can be hidden anywhere. It was the only one i found that could do this. Great kit.
Very quick delivery, great product (Edifier speakers)
I called just as the shop (albeit online these days) was closing. And, Dave Elliott was a tremendous help. I was after a new piece of music software. The adivce he gave was spot on, informed and very helpful. So, he has my thanks.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,952 reviews