Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Shipped quickly, well packaged, arrived on time.
Did my research and this was the cheapest price out there. Quality product. Fast delivery. Excellent service. Would use again and would certainly recommend to others.
Ordered a second pulse Z stand since very happy with the first I purchased. This one came with a bent bar/screw-top and cracked plastic, so contacted customer service who provided next day replacement of the faulty item and collection of the old one. Appreciate the fast resolution hence 4 stars.
Just brilliant, great service, great value and good communications. Inta Audio is my first stop
Good service. Quick delivery. Excellent piece of kit.
Very pleased so far with my i5 Evo music pc.
The guys were very helpful in advising me on some of the build options, especially as I'm not super up to date with what's possible these days!
Value for money is fantastic.
The only deviation from the build spec was the unit I received only has two USB ports on the front, not three as indicated by the web site (the six on the back are all present and correct)
Hopefully, I'll be able to call upon Inta Audio's ongoing advice as I begin to navigate the complexities of getting everything installed and making nice noises
I called back to say I was having difficulty installing software I bought. Customer advisor was very helpful and courteous. Said he would look at response emails from Native instruments to a similar issue. He never got back to me but I am grateful for the attempt to help, given that it was a manufacturer rather than retailer issue
Great service and much better price than anyone else i could find!
Had a damaged cable however it was replaced immediately without any hassle. Gentlemen I spoke with was very helpful and friendly.
Great service considering my problem with lost ID. Will use again.......
Great service!
Prompt answer of query. Product delivery excellent. Best price.
Product as described, fast delivery, overall smooth experience!
Very good service
Efficient and friendly service. Nothing is to much of a problem. Impressed with a guy named Kieran..
First purchase from Inta, fantastic service, very quick delivery and a reasonable price - thoroughly recommend.
Great service and although the item turned up damaged, IntaAudio offered to collect the item and exchange it for a new one without any hesitation.
swift delivery - the cheapest and with clear means of communication should there have be an issue
Excellent service
Good prices
Speedy delivery
Thanks for your purchase great addition to the garden. Thanks for repaying the balance on the mistake when ordering first class regards Davie.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,856 reviews