Inta Audio Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Moh Alimi
"ingin mendapatkan software"
Andrew Hassenruck
"These guys were really helpful on the phone and even went into the warehouse to check he could send it out that day. Arrived 2 days later. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
"Ordered annual subscription of pro tools with an ILOK. When the ILOK didn't arrive with my purchase, told it was no longer supplied and the website information was incorrect. I was told I could not return the software because I had opened it. Customer services suggested I would have to buy an ILOK for a 50% discount."
"Paid for next day delivery on thursday and still hadn't come by monday the week after. It was very important that I got them on time so I paid the extra. Very dissapointed."
"After spending over £3,000 on a music production PC you would have though it would have been pristine and working flawlessly. Certainly not the case for me. Sometimes the PC wont boot and gets stuck with a blinking cursor, other times it wont recognise the audio interface and when running Cubase, it cant handle more than 4 VST instruments without popping, cackling and the audio system seems to be peaking. Sounds like I got unlucky and had the bad parts installed in my PC. They didn't even spell my name correctly on the loading screen which isnt a massive deal as I can change it myself but that just shows the attention to deal going on at Inta-Audio. They did attempt to help me with some of the issues but eventually it seems they couldn't help much and I was passed onto other sources for help which hasn't helped either. Now im left with a useless PC and somehow im going to have to pay someone to come and see if they can repair it."
"I ordered some headphones with 2-4 days delivery, they didn't get dispatched until I called them 5 days later asking where they were, I was told somebody would call back and explain the situation and they never did. When the headphones did arrive they didn't work, and likely hadn't been tested. 0/10 shocking performance all round."
Hello there,

Once again I apologise for the negative experience that you received, I have chased this issue up with the relative departments to ensure something like this does not happen again!

Kind Regards,
Tom
Inta-Audio
"Keyboard was sent in a thin display box & a plastic bag !!! Arrived crushed with a big hole in it & you have not replied to return request or messages . VERY VERY POOR ."
Hi David,
I apologise sincerely for this and any inconvenience it may have caused you! I will respond to your return request now and ensure this is resolved for you ASAP.
Kind Regards,
Tom
Inta-Audio
"Poorly worded advert, misleading and response to complaint was insulting."
"Very bad shopping site! I tried to buy this item from you 2 time first time you could't process the payment. I received the audio driver after 11 days! No more shopping from you! Thank you"
Hi Onofrio, Im really sorry to learn that you had a bad experience with our payment system on our website, Looking into your order it would appear that your card details entered did not match the address you provided so this had to be manually authorised, being over a bank holiday this was the main reason for the delay. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused and would be more than happy to discuss this with you further if you wish. We do value your custom and we would love to have you shopping with us again. Kind Regards Dave Elliott
"can't recomend, worst customer service ever."
"I wouldn't buy from inta audio again. I ordered 2 wires they couldn't even talk to me properly let alone deliver them. I ordered from another site got them next day. I'm still waiting on a refund and a half decent reply."
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,710 reviews