Inta Audio Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Moh Alimi
"ingin mendapatkan software"
Andrew Hassenruck
"These guys were really helpful on the phone and even went into the warehouse to check he could send it out that day. Arrived 2 days later. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
"Fast service ."
"From ordering to delivery was very quick, quicker than I anticipated. I haven't tried the item yet - I need to buy an appropriate microphone, however, the price of this item was attractive enough for me to make the purchase now."
"Dealing with Inta Audio is great, Tom is very knowledgeable and helpful, the equipment arrives next day and the quality is second to none. Wouldn’t use anyone else!!! Ady"
"I ordered an incorrect item and Inta Audio refunded me on its return. I then chose the correct item instead. This was very fair of them as it was my error in the first place. I would therefore recommend them as a very good company to do business with."
"Good price. Software licence took a few days to arrive whereas I’d have expected it immediately but very happy with service otherwise."
"Adam Hall music stand delivered quickly, well packaged and exactly as advertised."
"No problems at all with IntaAudio. The item was dispatched and delivered with out issue. However sending an e-mail with tracking information was useless. The Royal Mail system does not have tracking on it until AFTER the parcel has been delivered. This may be of some benefit to IntaAudio but is pointless to the customer. I suggest that either the tracking e-mail is not sent or, better still, a different shipping company is used."
"top quality products well priced .. customer service 5 stars"
"Ok, so the customer service was 1st Class (I truly mean that). Hats off to Dave and the team for helping me spec up my Audio PC build. Super fast build time / turnaround, speedy and safe delivery. I am so damn pleased with it. Thank you so much, IntaAudio!"
"Delivery of speakers was extremely fast. The speakers look and sound excellent for the price. Great value for money."
"Ordered guitar stool at close of business Monday - best price found, plus special offer free delivery. Arrived Wenesday. Unbeatable service!"
"First time user of Inta Audio. Ordered a set of monitors on Friday afternoon, they arrived Saturday by 11:15. Very impressed. I will definitely user them again."
"Great set of bluetooth speakers delivered on time and in good order. Well packaged. Speakers really deliver sound well and are a great price. Easy to set up and responsive."
"My initial purchase of Toontrack Drum Midi was through Amazon, but I contacted IntaAudio for advice and found them knowledgeable on the specific product straightaway. I made a further enquiry & that too was handled very professionally & again with the specific knowledge on the product. This was 2 different members of IntaAudio - both very knowledgeable on the Toontrack product. Wishing to make a purchase for further Ezdrummer product, I went straight to Inta & my purchase was again easy & I had my product by e-mail within a couple of hours. Overall my experience with IntaAudio has been superb."
"Quick delivery"
"First time buyer from Inta and very happy. Goods were delivered on time and very well very packaged. Only caveat is minor: delivery said 2-4 days and there was no communication for 3 - was slightly concerned at that point but once things moved they did so fast. A simple "despatching on [x] day" would have helped a first timer to have confidence."
"Courteous and helpful reply to questions on telephone; good product and satisfied with my purchase - thank you"
"Excellent service on 2 purchases, however the MS-101 should of had a note attached to apply a firmware update as it needed done for it to work properly out the box. I knew, but other buyers may not know of the factory issue with it, it now works fine after update. Would use again, 3 purchases now using coupon codes :)."
"Good enough. Thanks."