Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Very helpful customer service, quick delivery.
Bought 2 EZdrummer software packages with educational discounts. Fantastic service with a real painless process. Already recommended the company to friends and family.
Good product, good price. Very pleased
Great Job, everything good.
I had ordered a specific amp for an important event which didn't arrive on the day expected. I hurriedly contacted the guys at Inta who explained the amp wasn't in their stock. Fair play to them when I got in touch they were apologetic and moved mountains to get it to me within 18 hours. Saved the day!
I'd like to praise IntaAudio for their trueness to their promise to receive returns. I had bought a large item and got it wrong. There was no hesitation at all from IntaAudio and it was returned and refunded without any problem. Well done!
I cannot thank the Inta-Audio team enough for their amazing support and help throughout the process of purchasing my new PC. They even offered to install my DAW for me which was such a nice bonus. I will definitley be returning to them for any future purchases.
great speedy service
Very quick delivery and great prices
Purchased some Toontrack stuff and upgraded to superior drummer3. Very helpful and it all works great. Thanks guys.
Excellent products and service. I would recommend anybody thinking of using their site and services to go ahead and see for themselves.
I've purchased two Toontrack products from Inta and have been delighted with the rapid delivery. Albeit digitally, the licenses are issued from Toontrack and relayed quickly to me.
Excellent communication, fast secure well packaged delivery, best price id found, Would definitely use them again
Recently ordered a VOX WAH PEDAL Next day I ordered a TC ELECTRONIC, TREMOLO PEDAL & they both arrived together in no time at all. Good Effects on both, Good Prices, So, I would say that INTA-AUDIO are a Good Company to deal with, Thank you.
I called inta-audio to enquire about a background sound system for our hair salon. The member of staff was extremely helpful and explained all of the options and the system to me in detail. I purchased the system on next day delivery and it arrived promptly and extremely well packaged. The sound system was simple to install but when I hit minor snag with the setup, I called again and the staff more than helpful again. The product is really good quality and provides excellent sound. Just what I was after. Would highly recommend and will be dealing with them again. Thanks again
Good prices, very quick delivery. What's not to like?
Prompt and efficient despatch of a very useful and value for money product.
Great customer service delivery on time 👍
I am very happy with service and equipment
Great to deal with and fast service
Inta Audio 5 star review on 9th March 2021