Inta Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Inta Audio ?

Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
Gary Lingard
"Ordered a rack mount full spec Music PC less than a week before Christmas and it arrived in time. No issues many thanks to all the staff involved great service. Fully recommend Intra Audio. I will be buying from them again!!"
"I ordered the Pulse heavy duty Z stand for my digital piano - it arrived on time, at a good price and is very sturdy and fully adjustable to an ideal height for a pianist. Thanks!"
"The service was outstanding and the speakers sound great"
"Very efficient and speedy with my online order ....I’ve bought a few bits from these guys , very positive feedback from me"
"Used for Pepe's as well as German Doner Kebab for our Birmingham branches. Great service. Thank you"
"Excellent professional service from friendly and efficient staff. I look forward to to dealing with Inta Audio in the future for a great shopping experience."
"I use Inta a lot and today they were just as consistently good as they usually are :)"
"The sales team...... Excellent service. Phone calls answered without delay. Helpful, professional, nicely spoken staff.... clearly qualified to give you sound advice and who seem genuinely concerned to do so (perhaps that should be one of your mottos..... "Sound advice from Inta-Audio") Order processing and delivery...... Again an excellent service. A well presented and fully detailed invoice (sent via email) and excellent communications regarding delivery."
"ordered i7 evo pro from inta audio.had it nearly 5 months now.after a bit of a learning curve on setup [running 2 hardware synths through it as well as plugins]found it to be a fantastic pc.got good advice on daw purchase and interface as well, specially as am starting from scratch, so very happy with those. packaging good and delivered right when they said,they even phoned me on day they were sending it off AND guy on phone gave me info on how they set up all software on it. [got arturia v collection 6 from them as well]. pc runs smooth and sooo quiet you wouldn't even know it was switched on . will def buy off inta audio now. also good to ask them advice for purchase, they didn't try to sell me stuff I didn't want either. very happy with my purchase, def a 5 star from me."
"Purchased a Behringer X-Touch One from Inta Audio. Arrived promptly. I was getting in a right muddle with keyboard differences when switching between an Apple Macbook Pro and then using an external Apple Magic Keyboard - the modifier keys are different! Now I just use the X-Touch One for moving around and creating markers and zooming tracks. Also great for using the fader. Recommended."
"Great communication, service and price. So good I placed a second order within a week."
"Order process was very simple, with the spec checked by Inta once received. I’ve had it a month now and is excellent in performance. Very pleased with the PC and the service - will definitely use Inta again."
"Really happy with my purchase. The items arrived promptly and well packaged. I will be dealing with them again. Highly recommended!"
"excellent product promptly delivered. would use again"
"I purchased the Behringer xenyx 802 mixer for my two synths and its great, it also allows you to play to synths simultaneously with headphones, a great feature and has many inputs for all your needs. great communication with the seller if you need to ask a question, very quick response. superfast shipping will defo purchase again in the future very happy 5*****"
"Product (ceiling mounted speakers) not fit for purpose. Product not sealed when delivered so probably been returned many times, I did likewise and payed the cost of returning the useless product."
"Intra Audio make it very clear on what they do. They dont try and sell you things you dont want or need. I needed some advice and called the helpline and was helped to find what i needed very quickly. When there is a company you can trust you go back. Which i have several times."
"Excellent Service. I will definitely use this site again."
"Saw a u-he Diva cheaper than anywhere else online, ordered online overnight and got my license promptly when business opening in the morning."
"Ordered a custom pc. Very helpfull on the phone. Everything came as pre agreed, very well packaged. Continued to give great support and advice over the phone and via email. Also bettered any price on further software purchaces. Top guys."
"Ordered a software bundle , within 24 hours received the Key. Everything went smoothly."
"Sent me the wrong product an audio interface called the U-Phoria UM2 instead of the U-Phoria UMC22, attempted to call the support team and they were unavailable. Attempted the live chat option and there were no representatives available to chat. This is at 11:54 am so within normal business hours. I've sent an email asking for a refund or the actual product I ordered, but I'm not confident that the issue will be resolved anytime soon based on the lack of available customer support. Update: I have received an email from Inta Audio first thing on Monday (two days after the initial review) (9:00am) explaining how their customer support is closed on weekends and with an offer to exchange the product via collection or to return the product for the original via post. I now have it scheduled to be exchanged tomorrow. Excellent Customer service (when available)!"
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,556 reviews