Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
I was sceptical about Inta audio because the price was considerably lower for the kit. However they are legit and have excellent delivery times.
Quick delivery and great customer service when needed. Would highly recommend.
really good price for the products. so good I decided to get two expansions instead of one. thanks for that. the only downside is that electronic delivery took an unnecessary amount of time. I purchased on Sunday afternoon but didn't get licenses until Monday. electronic delivery should be instant following payment regardless of the day of the week. If the price wasn't so good id have been upset about this but it will certainly influence my decision to shop elsewhere in the future.
Ordered Drum kit one day and it came the next. Brilliant service.
Excellent Value and seamless ordering process.
A very well designed and built computer and excellently packaged when it arrived. My Intra computer was exactly as ordered and runs very quietly and is blistering fast! I am more than pleased and would definitely recommend Intra to friends and family.
Fantastic service, cannot be faulted.
Ordered a product at a fantastic price. Delivered on time. Fantastic
I've been using Inta Audio regularly now for over a year. They are my go-to for equipment and plug-ins for all my studio needs. Superb catalogue, regular deals and swift, professional service.
This shop was just awesome. They had the lowest price on Google for the midi-keyboard which I bought (Arturia mkii MiniLab). So I hadn’t bought from them before, but said “let’s give them a go” — and the delivery was at my door faster than I would think. Totally on my radar now, and whenever Google doesn’t show them, I manually visit their site and check for prices. Thank you very much guys. Keep up the good work!
Inta Audio 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Great service. Very pleased with my purchase, thank you.
Everything was very smooth and easy, they processed my order really quickly and customer services processed my proof of eligibility within hours!
Easy to use website.
Excellent service from confirming product specification and stock availability to ordering and delivery updates. Highly recommended.
Hi I was looking for a portable speaker for my saxophone I opted for the KAM 10inch speaker. This company where outstanding . Very polite and I received it next day I was amazed. I did have a small issue with the microphone that came with it. Do I called them once again problem was resolved. Excellent customer service. And the speaker was really good quality. Thank you Tom Romeo From Peterborough uk Fr
They don't let you leave product reviews which are really helpful when choosing and looking at options. Why show all products with '0' Reviews on the product pages?!
Good range of products and exactly the stand I wanted in stock. Dispatched promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with my puchase.
Good, fair practices and pricing. Will continue to use this site
Excellent service….Great advise also over the phone.
No problems with Inta Audio. I have ordered lots of software and computer equipment and never had an issue witht them.
Inta Audio is rated 4.89 based on 2,044 reviews