Inta Audio Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Best Price & Very Fast Delivery *****
Fast delivery time, would definitely buy from Inta Audio again.
DT 770 arrives on time and are an excellent, well built set of headphones
I was looking for a replacement for my tired 9 yr old IntaAudio PC and checked out several options - but IntaAudio still came up with the best deal and the best kit. I had a few queries which were rapidly dealt with by the customer service department, the machine was built in a few days, delivered and up and running on my desk within a couple of weeks of the order going in. You can't get better than that (if you're ordering a PC to your own spec). The PC is great, very quiet, very fast, very efficient and almost ready to take over my studio work running ProTools and Cubase. Thanks a lot for your great service and assistance guys - I'll be back!
Great service and price - problem with zip on one stand carry bag - new one arrived next day after one phone call
Excellent service! Good price, speedy delivery and a great item, exactly as described. Will use again, thank you!
My first order with Inta Audio for a while, this time for a Nectar LX25+ midi keyboard. Pulled the trigger because they were offering the best price. Keyboard arrived well packed and on time. Very happy with the service and LX25+ quality.
Very helpful, thank you
Great product and IntaAudio were great to deal with. I did pay for next day delivery however my product arrived 2 days later
Hi Jenny, Thanks for your positive feedback, it's good to hear you're happy with the product! Just to give you the heads up, our cutoff is 3:30pm, so given the time of your order it wouldn't have been dispatched till the next working day, hence why it arrived a little later than anticipated. If you have any further questions about your order please get in touch, we'd be happy to help!
Great service and always knowledgeable on the products they sell. Would highly recommend them.
second time I've used IA. Good on price and efficient on delivery.
Efficient service and extremely rapid delivery. Attractive price too. Highly recommended
Hi guys! I am super pleased with my new DAW PC!! I've made a little video review for you and it is attached. Thanks for everything, and it feels good to be doing business again with folks I trust...and have trusted, for 15 years. Special shout out to Kieran! Kind Regards, Isaac George
Friendly, fast delivery, good advice. Highly recommended.
Recently purchased (for the first time) from IA. Item was delivered quickly and efficiently with no unnecessary packaging. Price was also very keen. Recommended.
I have used inta-audio before. I wanted a microphone and inta-audio came up in the search engine as one of the best prices. I went to their site and was offered an extra 5% discount! Ordered and item was delivered the next day for free. Well packed and I was kept well informed about delivery, down to a short delivery window. Will definitely use again.
Bit dubious at first as I hadn't heard of them before and they were offering the product I was after (mackie 4" studio monitors) at a better price than I had seen and in a colour that I couldn't find elsewhere. I was a little nervous but reviews seemed legit. I'm happy to say that the process was smooth and secure. My speakers arrived ahead of schedule and were well packaged. Very happy.
Ordering direct from IntaAudio gave a better service than ordering from Amazon
Very pleased with the service and price. Goods arrived in perfect condition and on time, would definitely use Inta Audio again.
Exceptional service and a great product. Highly recommended 👌