Inta Audio Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio

How would you rate Inta Audio?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sergej Grundza
Sergej Grundza
Verified Buyer
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
Gary Lingard
Gary Lingard
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a rack mount full spec Music PC less than a week before Christmas and it arrived in time. No issues many thanks to all the staff involved great service. Fully recommend Intra Audio. I will be buying from them again!!"
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the Pulse heavy duty Z stand for my digital piano - it arrived on time, at a good price and is very sturdy and fully adjustable to an ideal height for a pianist. Thanks!"
"My delivery was in Germany within 2 days and there was nothing to complain about."
Antonio Galang
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase. Good product, great value, superfast delivery."
"The level of support I received from their technical department when I was selecting my music PC configuration was excellent - honest, friendly, informative and immediate."
R A Woolgar
Verified Buyer
"Decent product, would be a 5 if the 2 plastic retainers on the front of the stand were located correctly. Both plastic front-edge retainers came glued sideways not parallel to the bed of the stand. I had to remove them and re-fix them. They’re also quite small and could be higher to make them more capable of supporting computers etc."
"I purchased the 'Audio Technica ATH-M50X' headphones in the limited edition 'Matte Grey' colour, despatch was immediate and delivery speedy! I am very pleased with this product and love the limited edition colour! Whilst placing my order I was also very pleased to discover a £15 discount available to me... Very happy to have the headphones £15 cheaper than expected! Thank you for a great shopping experience."
"Very good product information and quick international delivery. One remark: the product was sent in it original package with only a plastic wrapper around it. I know this should be enough but since the parcel delivery companies aren’t always that careful, I would have preferred an extra box around the original package."
Neil Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Really great service especially from the chat helpline, i didnt receive my order straight away as i had put in the wrong email and the customer service person had already clocked it before i had and fixed the problem! thank so much"
Shaahid Petersen
Verified Buyer
"I bought a pair of JBL LSR305 speakers from Inta Audio as well as a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 headphones. They arrived very quickly but unfortunately I had bought the wrong headphones and thus had to return them. The customer service team were very quick to respond to my emails and once they had received the headphones back, the refund was processed very quickly. Very good experience with what seems a fantastic company."
Zeto Silva
Verified Buyer
"Very happy, brilliant item, super fast ... Thanks for a great service and support"
Peter Jones
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service - quick response to a query even though it was late on a Saturday night. Helpful with installation instructions, and prompt delivery."
"Great product, great service"
David Moore
Verified Buyer
"goods as per description and a fair price"
Paul Anthony Frindle
Verified Buyer
"Inta Audio is one of the most efficient companies I've ever dealt with. Ordering is a real pleasure, with really competitive pricing, no hassle product selection and super fast selection and check out on their impressively efficient web site. Delivery is easy to arrange, reliable and fast, and you are kept informed at each stage of shipment, to avoid you ever missing a delivery. I am one very happy customer and I'll certainly return in future with more audio related purchases."
Hans-jürgen Zeller
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a product, (Behringer model d - Synthesizer) which actually was not available in Germany ! The product was supplied very quickly and the Service was excellent ! The Price of the product was market-conform. I even would be prepaired to order another Piece of the same product; but I am afraid that actually Inta Audio stock is empty at this Moment, as well."
Matthew Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Super fast shipping, good communication and purchasing on the site was painless!"
Paul Webber
Verified Buyer
"Product was delivered on time. Great customer service over the phone. Would absolutely recommend Inta Audio to my friends and acquaintances."
"Purchased a Model D synth, it arrived next day. Very happy with price and service. Will use again. Many thanks!"
Elisa Acevedo Hernández
Verified Buyer
"Good and fast service. I had just a little concern with the delivery company as they left the keyboard at the entrance of the building without letting me know previously that it had been delivered. I just found it by chance."
"excellent service and very quick to replace faulty microphone /Thanks Tom"
Tony Scruton
Verified Reviewer
"Designed my own Audio PC in a rack mount for the studio, this pc was to replace an older Carillon A1. The Carillon will be used as a slave to run older software. The Inta-Audio PC runs on a Prime B250-Pro Motherboard, and the processor is an i7-7700k running at 4.20GHz and runs on 16 GB of Memory. This machine is very quiet, no problems with hum or background noise. Had the PC for approx. a month now, with no issues. The machine runs Cubase Pro 9.5 with over 100 tracks. Recording 4 live instruments with out any latency and also running Celemony Melodyne. The PC from switch on to the desktop screen takes the amount of time between sitting down and getting comfortable. I Have no hesitation in recommending Inta-Audio. 5*****"
Inta Audio is rated 4.91 based on 1,454 reviews