Inta Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Andrew Hassenruck
"These guys were really helpful on the phone and even went into the warehouse to check he could send it out that day. Arrived 2 days later. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
Gary Lingard
"Ordered a rack mount full spec Music PC less than a week before Christmas and it arrived in time. No issues many thanks to all the staff involved great service. Fully recommend Intra Audio. I will be buying from them again!!"
"Received excellent service, quick delivery, thank you."
"Wasn't sure which software I needed to buy, so called the customer service team. Guy very patiently explained the differences and recommended the suitable software for my needs. Thank you very much"
"Having searched around the internet as one does, found several loud speakers of the size I required but on close inspection found them to be unsatisfactory to my requirements. Once I had placed my order with Inta Audio found their delivery service second to noneThey gave a delivery date of 3 days as only using standard postage. I did in fact receive them very early on the 3rd day. On inspecting my order which was handsomely packed , found them to be of even better quality than expecting. I nuse the speakers perform well. I write this review primarily to than Inta Audio for quailty of goods and service. Brian Doust"
"No complaints here, great price, product arrived on time. I’ll shop here again!"
"GOOD SERVICE . GOOD DELIVERY. THE PRODUCT WAS VERY GOOD QUALITY ."
"I am in heaven, thank you IntaAudio, brilliant system"
"Best price I found, free postage and arrived in a couple of days. All good. Would use again."
"I ordered a Boss GT100, which was described as B Stock, but this just meant the box it came in was slightly damaged. The product itself was immaculate and delivered very quickly (two days after order). It was cheaper than second hand stuff on eBay with the bonus of a full warranty. Great transaction - highly recommended"
"Straight forward no hassle transaction, very happy and would definitely use again."
"Excellent service, very easy to deal with and all at a great price! Would definitely recommend!"
"Bought an Arturia KeyStep, best price I could find and excellent service. Communication was constant and accurate. Can't ask for more."
"Great service from ordering to delivery times. Well recommended."
"Inta Audio have been supplying The 4077 Project Studio with PC's for over 10 years. Their build quality and product support have been near to perfect as can be expected. We here at The 4077 highly recommend them our chief technical and sound engineer The Wookiee say he would not use any other DAW supplier. Thank you for all the years."
"Amazing first time experience ordering from IntaAudio. Very satisfied with quick and easy navigation of the website and amazing prices (cheaper than anywhere else I could find). Highly recommended."
"Ordered izotope music production suite 2 and its perfect. Thank you so much guys"
"Best price around and quick delivery. Can't ask for any more than that."
"Ordered annual subscription of pro tools with an ILOK. When the ILOK didn't arrive with my purchase, told it was no longer supplied and the website information was incorrect. I was told I could not return the software because I had opened it. Customer services suggested I would have to buy an ILOK for a 50% discount."
"Great service,simple order process and very quick,efficient delivery. Extremely happy with the whole process 10/10. Will definitely use again and I highly recommend the site."
"Very fast delivery next day and prompt service"
"Brilliant price for the Presunos studio one artist bundle. Really fast and efficient service from Inta Audio."
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,612 reviews