Inta Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio

How would you rate Inta Audio ?

Sergej Grundza
Sergej Grundza
Verified Buyer
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
Gary Lingard
Gary Lingard
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a rack mount full spec Music PC less than a week before Christmas and it arrived in time. No issues many thanks to all the staff involved great service. Fully recommend Intra Audio. I will be buying from them again!!"
"I ordered the Pulse heavy duty Z stand for my digital piano - it arrived on time, at a good price and is very sturdy and fully adjustable to an ideal height for a pianist. Thanks!"
Steve Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"If you are in the computer recording or music business, there is only one place to go - Inta Audio. They are without a doubt the best there is. You name it, products, service, there's nobody else out there who can compete. Add to this their incredible technical knowledge and know-how, that they share with customers. Dave and his team are the best, and they care about their customers."
Mr Matthew Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgable, helpful and chatty! Speedy service and purchase arrived less than 24 hours later."
Mr R Clifford
Verified Buyer
"Great products......informed and expert advice......and their after sales service is exceptional."
"Pulse 19” 2u flight case, cheapest around. Great communication, well packaged and arrived promptly. Thank you very much."
Hassaan Akhtar
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service. Hassle free returns and quick replies through e-mail. Lowest prices as well"
"Happy with my nektar impact LX88+, it brilliant, the delivery came on time, thank you to the team at intaaudio, I will buy from you again"
"Excellent service and products, I'd recommend."
David Galvin
Verified Buyer
"Good price, item exactly as described and very quick delivery."
"It’s interesting to me that I had been ordering products from Inta-Audio because of great prices and superb customer service. About a year later I found out I knew who the owner was! Dave and his team provide superb service and are very quick to respond to any enquiries. They are always my first port of call for music equipment!"
Stephen Cox
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived on time. Arrived with instructions but intuitive in use and easy to set up. Was able to start recording from vinyl within minutes. Nice compact device and works well. Recommended."
"Good item, good service, fast post, thanks"
"In ear monitors arrived in good time and in perfect condition. Thank you for your excellent service"
Lorna Burchill
Verified Buyer
"Good product and prompt delivery"
"Order processed in three hours, including the expedition to France, took three days to arrive from UK to France, including a weekend. You can’t hardly be more efficient and fast than this. Not to mention that when they say they have a product in stock( a behringer model d as far as i am concerned) they really do have it ! Thank you very much, this is my first purchase and not the last !!!"
"Priced at less than the going rate. Speedy delivery. Spot on!"
"Good product happy with purchase"
Georgina St George
Verified Buyer
"I'm thrilled with my new computer! I haven't stopped composing since it arrived. Great personal service. I highly recommend using Inta Audio."
"very good delivery on time"
Brad Adams
Verified Buyer
"Great service very quick"
"Nothing to tell. I placed an order and Inta Audio delivered it, as I would expect!"
Inta Audio is rated 4.91 based on 1,532 reviews