Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
A fantastic machine. Great customer service, and the courier company was great as well. Good communication from everyone. This is my second music PC from Inta Audio and it won't be the last. The Behringer U-Phoria UMC 204 HD audio/MIDI interface is also great. Fantastic sound and great value for money. Inta-Audio rocks!
Great pedal, came when you said, good communication, buy off again thanks
Excellent advice and fast service at a competitive price. A very good service around and I will most definitely be using again.
Very fast dispatch and delivery. Great service. Thank you, will be back.
Happy with service and price, paid a little bit extra for next day delivery. fully tracked arrived bang on time. Pedalboard is great, just what i was looking for, only complaint about product is the amount of hook and loop, 3M hook n loop is great but you only get a short length, barely enough for bottom tier! I had to buy another meter at £10 , so NUX maybe should supply more.
Would definitely buy from IntaAudio again. Happy customer, Thanks
Very satisfy with IntaAudio, I do recommend, the attention was good and fast!
Great service
Pleasant, knowledgeable staff. Fast delivery. Good price. Well pleased.
Very impressed! After looking around and reading various competitors reviews Inta Audio offered the best package at the right price. The PC came fully loaded and optimised for my audio work and delivery was as promised.
They even went the extra mile in communication and offering an ideal alternative case due to a supply issue.
I cannot fault them and am very pleased with the product and service.

Rich
Quick delivery, item well packaged and as advertised.
Good prices, swift and well packaged delivery - what more could you ask for? Great first impressions and I would definitely use again. :-)
Excellent customer service, doing a great job.
Excellent service from ordering to dekivery
Do the job perfectly, and value for money
Excellent service. I had a question regarding a purchase which I sent at night and Kieran in the customer support got back to me very early the next morning which was really appreciated and very helpful. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Poor communication. I have requested a refund before the order was processed but no acknowledgement. It took 3 days for me to receive an email with download code. Will never use again!
I've ordered online from Inta Audio several times over the past few years - because they had the products I needed at a good price, rather than through habit.

Whether it's been a physical product or a licence download, they've fulfilled my orders promptly and reliably, items have arrived in good condition, and I've been happy with their prices.
Very good service.
Excellent service from start to finish, super friendly and helpful on the phone, guiding me through making my order and advising on technical aspects. Nice enough to even change the cable provided in a bundle with one that suited my needs more. That's what you call 5/5 service - will definitely buy again from Inta.
Hi Puyan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Your feedback has been passed on to Dave in sales. We really appreciate your business and I hope you have many happy years with your new speakers.

Kind Regards

Kieran
I purchased an Adam Audio bundle for my dj set up at home. Initially went to IntaAudio as the bundle was already £100 cheaper than anywhere else. Spoke to one of the customer service team - think he name was David, and the guy just couldn't do enough for me, measuring the speaker stands, helping me to look at alternatives, and highlighting I could get an extra discount with a code at checkout. I had never heard of IntaAudio before this, but 100% would use them again.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,835 reviews