Inta Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Inta Audio ?

Sergej Grundza
"Fast response, good communication and fast delivery ."
Gary Lingard
"Ordered a rack mount full spec Music PC less than a week before Christmas and it arrived in time. No issues many thanks to all the staff involved great service. Fully recommend Intra Audio. I will be buying from them again!!"
"I ordered the Pulse heavy duty Z stand for my digital piano - it arrived on time, at a good price and is very sturdy and fully adjustable to an ideal height for a pianist. Thanks!"
"Great prices and quick delivery. Awesome!"
"These guys were really helpful on the phone and even went into the warehouse to check he could send it out that day. Arrived 2 days later. Would thoroughly recommend them."
"I've previously bought all my iZotope software from them, and they've always been very helpful and efficient, AND they have good prices too .. so I can heartily recommend them!! So go on, give them a try now - you won't regret it!!"
"Yet again I've purchased product from InatAudio, I won't go anywhere else, they have everything I need. I bought an Aston Spirit Microphone . . . absolutely superb. The thing about IntaAudio is anything they sell or build for you, they always support it with brilliant technical advice. They are unique!"
"Very happy with the price & quality of the short mic stand from inta Audio . Using it to mic up my guitar amp ."
"Excellent service from first contact to receiving the equipment bang on time and will definitely use again"
"Really quick delivery and well pleased with the Isotope Creative Suite!"
"Great service. Goods sent quickly no issues."
"I bought a bundle of 6 toontrack midi packs. When they took longer to arrive than suggested I contacted support who were extremely helpful, explaining that there had been a delay on the suppliers end. Since these are actually just serial numbers IntaAudio offered to just email them which they did next day. When one of the serial codes was invalid I emailed IntaAudio and received a new code next day. Despite these problems -which were really down to Toontrack - the price was a lot cheaper than buying direct and I wont hesitate to buy again."
"Because that i lived so close to their business address, they let me pay online and collect the items in person, which they did not have to do, and very pleasant and helpful staff. Many Thanks Trev"
"The service was outstanding and the speakers sound great"
"Very efficient and speedy with my online order ....I’ve bought a few bits from these guys , very positive feedback from me"
"Used for Pepe's as well as German Doner Kebab for our Birmingham branches. Great service. Thank you"
"Excellent professional service from friendly and efficient staff. I look forward to to dealing with Inta Audio in the future for a great shopping experience."
"I use Inta a lot and today they were just as consistently good as they usually are :)"
"The sales team...... Excellent service. Phone calls answered without delay. Helpful, professional, nicely spoken staff.... clearly qualified to give you sound advice and who seem genuinely concerned to do so (perhaps that should be one of your mottos..... "Sound advice from Inta-Audio") Order processing and delivery...... Again an excellent service. A well presented and fully detailed invoice (sent via email) and excellent communications regarding delivery."
"ordered i7 evo pro from inta audio.had it nearly 5 months now.after a bit of a learning curve on setup [running 2 hardware synths through it as well as plugins]found it to be a fantastic pc.got good advice on daw purchase and interface as well, specially as am starting from scratch, so very happy with those. packaging good and delivered right when they said,they even phoned me on day they were sending it off AND guy on phone gave me info on how they set up all software on it. [got arturia v collection 6 from them as well]. pc runs smooth and sooo quiet you wouldn't even know it was switched on . will def buy off inta audio now. also good to ask them advice for purchase, they didn't try to sell me stuff I didn't want either. very happy with my purchase, def a 5 star from me."
"Purchased a Behringer X-Touch One from Inta Audio. Arrived promptly. I was getting in a right muddle with keyboard differences when switching between an Apple Macbook Pro and then using an external Apple Magic Keyboard - the modifier keys are different! Now I just use the X-Touch One for moving around and creating markers and zooming tracks. Also great for using the fader. Recommended."
"Great communication, service and price. So good I placed a second order within a week."
"Order process was very simple, with the spec checked by Inta once received. I’ve had it a month now and is excellent in performance. Very pleased with the PC and the service - will definitely use Inta again."
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,566 reviews