Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
The website was easy to use and allowed me to configure the computer I wanted. The computer was built and delivered on time. I am very pleased with the purchase.
First class product and excellent service definitely recommend will use again.
This is the first time we have dealt with this company, we found the cd carrying case very good value for money,extremely well made . Will definitely deal with this company again and would readily recommend to any of our friends. Well done and thankyou .
very friendly and polite communications.
Got some good quality speakers at a great price. Super, fast delivery. Many thanks!
Great service
Very pleased with the speed at which my order was dispatched and the quality of the product received. Wouldn't hesitate to order from Inta Audio again.
Ordered some Monitor speakers for my son's Christmas present. Arrived next day and best price on the internet. 👍
Received the software within a day and worked with no issues
Fast delivery, awesome projector stand

I'm very pleased.
Brilliant service.
Great service, prompt delivery.
Great service prompt delivery
My new system arrived, working straight out of the box.
The team have provide me with a lightning fast machine that is finally allowing me to run the 'in-the-box' system I'm after, with low latency.

Thank you.
Absolutely satisfied with everything, especially with client support and keeping me up-to-date with progress of my order.
Keep up the good work IntaAudio team!
Fabulous! From start to finish, product excellent, thanks guys, merry Christmas and a happy new year 🎉
My equipment did not arrive when expected so I contacted Inta audio who explained that it had probably been lost in the post and immediately dispatched another which arrived very quickly.
A good supplier is one who corrects a problem quickly and that is what they did
Talk about personal service. These guys were outstanding. Had a really good chat with Dave and he was very helpful and knowledgeable.
I wasn't happy about spending £1000 on a new PC but Inta made the experience as pain free as possible
Very swift and efficient service! No problems whatsoever.....
The sales team were very patient whilst I decided what setup I wanted. They were very knowledgeable and recommended many options for consideration. Once my order was placed it was at my door in less that 24hrs!! Better service than Amazon in my opinion. Thank you again. Phil.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,905 reviews