Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Great service and quality product
Thanks
Very quick order processing and delivery. Great prices too!
Excellent service
I was very satisfied with the service I received. I placed my order and received it within a few days. Excellent company and will be using Inta Audio again.
Very helpful and professional ,
System I purchased and fitted
Is working perfectly
Fantastic products at respectable prices. Will not hesitate to use again! The Sound System that we purchased from Inta Audio has been installed and works an absolute treat. Many thanks!
I bought a pair of Adam A5x speakers from Inta Audio and when I received them one of the speakers was slightly damaged. The reason for the 5 star review is because when I notified them of the problem, the customer service that followed was excellent. Very fast response and straight forward to resolve. Also fast delivery in the first instance and also when I received the replacement speaker. Would recommend.
No problems,ordering was easy,delivery excellent(product arrived before said date)
What can I say, over the moon with the Purchase. Great customer service as well.
The value of this machine with the spec I had was amazing value for money. Great to have a machine without all the preinstalled rubbush that does your head in. Runs like a dream. Can’t believe it’s way cheaper than a dell xps and way better, highly recommend Inta Audio. Thank you
Great service . Speakers are awesome ! Definitely what I need .
Trouble free, reliable online pro audio supplies. Very happy to continue being a customer.
Very good service and good gear! Many thanks
Best price by a wide margin. They were delivered next day with great care in packing it all up secure and safe.
Extremely pleased and will not hesitate to use again in future

Great customer service dealing with all issues efficiently and making sure I get my goods. Recommended.
The service was very good and prompt. I would definitely use them again
Very good delivery fast and good product
Excellent service
Monitors arrived swiftly the next day after a friendly brief call about stock availability, excellent Adams A5X thanks Inta ...
Inta Audio 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
The article that I purchased was exactly as described, in fact it had one more function that I did not know about. I arrived promptly before time.
Excellent service!
Excellent service. Fast and friendly communications. Great products at great prices.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,815 reviews