INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Good service go my items on time at a good price and very helpfull with products Information 👍
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase
The team are great, excellent customer service. Our order was caught up in a a factory delay and they managed the situation proactively. We were really impressed.
Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, I will pass on your message to the team. Enjoy your new purchase.
Very good customer service team. I had an email to explain why my item may be delayed, the approximate new delivery date, and options about my order. I received a quick reply from the company with the 2 emails I sent them. I would certainly use them again.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
The iconic lamp that I wanted, in a gorgeous colour and at the best price. Was extremely well packed and arrived promptly. Great experience all round, thank you.
Thanks so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear your enjoying your new Anglepoise Lamp, love the colour you chose!
Great service and great delivery.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Great product and timely service.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Excellent service, very swift delivery. Couldn't be happier with my new lights which were cheaper here than elsewhere.
Hi Kathryn, Thanks so much for your positive feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new pendants. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
Ex light but very delayed delivery
That’s ok
D King
Hi Dolina,
We are really glad you like the light and I am sorry it took so long to arrive. We do put the estimated lead times on the website but sometimes there are exceptional and unavoidable delays.

We do try to keep all of our customers informed of delays to their orders, but we are somewhat beholden to the manufacturers letting us know the status, and quite often they simply can't give any guarantees on when ships will arrive and get through customs, etc.

I hope this somehow explains the situation, of course we totally understand and recognise the frustration these delays have for customers that are waiting for overdue items and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Had stock at Christmas when no one else did. Efficient service. Very happy with product.
Delighted to hear that you were happy with our service, hope your enjoying your new Anglepoise lamp.
Loved my lights so classic. Delivery was a little extended but I knew that before I ordered, was quicker than I expected based on their notification so overall was good. The light itself has a little set up, be care read instructions fully before you start. The light is balanced for the included bulb. I wanted to use a different bulb that was heavier but was able to use the instructions to rebalance the light to work as normal. I would highly recommend this light.
Excellent service. The Anglepoise lamp I wanted was listed as available, but not until after Christmas. When I rang to speak to the sales team I was informed about the situation, which gave me confidence to order. Throughout the sales team have kept me up to date when I have rung to enquire. I never once felt they were “trying to pull the wool over my eyes”, but always giving me the latest information as they understood it. Not easy in these uncertain times of Covid and Brexit!
Hi David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, I will pass on your message to the sales team. Enjoy your new purchase
Brilliant prices and service, and most importantly keeping me informed was great.

A happy customer.

Thanks
Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving us your review, We hope your enjoying your new pendant and wall light.
The wall lights we purchased are beautiful quality pieces. We are delighted with both the items and delivery time.
HI Veda,

Thanks so much for leaving your review, we're delighted to hear your happy with your new wall lights. If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new purchase. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
Great lighting products, great service
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Excellent product and excellent service. Would highly recommend.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Long wait time and then told delayed three more months. Looking to cancel order
Hi Victor,
Sorry your light has been significantly delayed. Sadly at the moment almost all lighting (and other) manufacturers are facing delays with freight leaving/arriving at port due to Covid, Brexit related shipping issues, and unprecedented levels of demand. This is all on top of the logistical Covid issues that every business now faces with reduced staff number, office closures and reduced factory capacity.

We do try to keep all of our customers informed of delays to their orders (as you will have seen from the various updates we have been sending out), but we are somewhat beholden to the manufacturers letting us know the status, and quite often they simply cant give any guarantees on when ships will arrive and get through customs etc.

Finally, as we have said in all of our notifications, we will totally understand if you wish to cancel, just let us know and we will make an immediate 100% refund.
Great price (floor anglepoise), fast and efficient delivery. Would definitely shop with them again
Hi Barbara, Thanks so much for your positive feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new purchase. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
Such a great lamp!
Customer service is good but waiting time for light is long.
Hi Charlotte,

We do try to keep all of our customers informed of delays to their orders, but we are somewhat beholdent to the manufacturers letting us know the status, and quite often they simply cant give any guarentees on when ships will arrive and get through customs etc.

Ordered a Tom Dixon melt 3 light which turned up within a week, perfectly packaged. I would recommend this company for their great service and the fact that they notified me ahead of the delivery.
INSPYER LIGHTING is rated 4.78 based on 394 reviews