INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Great service. Having placed a slightly unusual order, I got a call within minutes to double check details and then the order arrived fairly swiftly. When part of it was wrong, a quick call resulted in collection of the wrongly delivered parts. Price was significantly cheaper than elsewhere. Will definitely recommend.
Hi Julia, Thanks so much for your positive feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your Tom Dixon pendants. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new pendants.
Quality items as described, surer service
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Though my order was delayed for quite some time due to the pandemic, I was kept well informed and updated with due dates. When my Paul Smith Anglepoise desk lamp finally arrived I was delighted. Well worth the wait.
Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. We hope you enjoy your new desk lamp.
Excellent customer service and a great quality product that was cheaper than on other websites. Would definitely use this company again.
Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our customer service. We hope you are enjoying your new floor lamp.
Very happy and my husband pleased with my surprise Birthday present for him .
Hi Joyce, thanks so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that your husband is happy with his new floor lamp.
Great Service and very competitively priced item!
Hi Jane, Thanks so much for your positive feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new Anglepoise Type 80 Table Lamp. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
Easy ordering, arrived earlier than scheduled. Excellent price, very happy.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase
Fantastic communication when COVID/Brexit combo caused delays.
Fast delivery once stocked arrived.
Gorgeous original Anglepoise desk lamp at 20% discount price compared with other stockists.
Hi Claire, really pleased to hear that you like the lamp and that you were happy with the service. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of your new Anglepoise Original 1227 Brass Desk Lamp when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Regardless of a long delay in receiving my order (due to shipping delays), Adrian was very helpful and informative. He maintained weekly contact over email ensuring to give all the updates he had regarding the products they were expecting and dates they would be received. He was also willing to adapt my order to a product that was expected to be shipped earlier.
I really appreciated the frequent contact which kept me assured that I would receive my order. Once shipment was confirmed, I had my product within a day- great service overall! Thank you!
Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. I will pass on your review to Adrian. Enjoy your new purchase.
There were serious problems with deliveries that were outside of the control of Inspyer, however I received frequent emails updating me on the situation, apologising and offering a refund. I very much appreciated this proactive and straightforward approach, in what must have been difficult circumstances - excellent customer service. My lamp was deleivered a couple of weeks ago. Thank you Inspyer Lighting.
Hi Jane, really pleased to hear that you like your Anglepoise Original 1227 Floor Lamp and that you were happy with the service. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of your new purchase when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
inside the carefully wrapped package I found the exquisite beautifully designed angle poise lamp. No unnecessary frills. Useful tool set. Easy to assemble. Really delighted.
Thank you for your review, delighted to hear your happy with your new Anglepoise Original 1227 Desk Lamp. Enjoy!
An excellent broad catalogue.
Hi Andrew, we're happy you found what you were looking for, hope your enjoying your new Anglepoise 90 Mini Mini Desk Lamp
Great service despite the delays caused by the new border regulations. Kept me informed all the way through and when the lamp arrived it was fantastic. Thanks.
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. Enjoy your new desk lamp!
Absolutely overjoyed with my Anglepoise floor lamp. Superbly and securely packaged, easily assembled and makes it all the more enjoyable knowing I bought it at a great discounted price. I can’t stop staring at it, a beautiful piece of 20th century design. Many thanks!
Hi Martin,

Delighted to hear your enjoying your new Anglepoise Original 1227 Floor Lamp. If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new purchase. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
Great customer service extremely helpful and no delays
Thank you so much for your feedback, I will pass on positive reply to the Inspyer team. Enjoy your new purchase!
Good pricing, really pleased with the product.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Excellent product, arrived as scheduled, helpful customer services.
Hi Joanne,

Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. We hope you enjoy your new Anglepoise Original 1227 Mini Desk Lamp
Found the Tala bulb I wanted at a cheaper price and arrived swiftly and well packaged.
Hi Cristina,

I was very happy with the prompt service.
Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. We hope your enjoying your new Anglepoise Original 1227 Mini Ceramic Wall Lights
very good product