INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Very good light
This would have been 5 stars but the order was delayed months - but don’t let that put you off Inspyer Lighting because they kept me well informed the whole way through and the end product is of the highest quality and a pleasure to use.
I’d order through them again.
Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service.
Delivery took longer than expected from order date, partly due to UPS delivering on non scheduled date and leaving the delivery in an unknown location. Customer service at Inspyer prompt to look into it, and item eventually received as expected.
Dear Mark, sorry to hear about the issues you've had. I have discussed with our customer service team, whom I know you've been in touch with, and they are in contact with UPS to establish what has happened. We normally find UPS to be one of the most reliable delivery companies, but occassionaly there are issues. Sadly these issues are beyond our control but we will do everything we can to resolve and get you your light.

Regarding the three weeks for delivery, we do state on our webpage for your item that the dispatch time is 10-15 working days, but sadly, at the moment with various Covid and Brexit related delays the manufacturers are sometimes taking longer to get stock delivered to us.

Once again, sorry for the issues you have had but our team will work hard to resolve them asap for you.
Great product well packed - delivery longer than expected but to be fair I was offered the option of cancelling order.Seemed expensive but now we have the product the quality speaks for itself.
Only reason it's not four stars is that there was a delay in delivery caused by the supplier so not really Inspyer's fault. Communication was good.
An elegant and efficient anglepoise floor lamp. Fairly straightforward to assemble, the only issue being over the looseness of the fit of the lamp attachment to the upright pole. In spite of the screws being inserted, there remains some play between the two parts.
Arrived as agreed.
perfect bedside lamp to make a pair, well priced, delivered promptly and well packaged.
Hi Julie, Really pleased to hear that you like the lamp and that you were happy with the service. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of your new Anglepoise 90 Mini Mini Desk Lamp when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Been waiting over two months and finally received the lamp. Although a week later than being told when it would arrive, I’m extremely pleased with it. In the grander scheme of things this year I wouldn’t have minded it being delayed had I have been informed by Inspyer. However I had to do the telephone & emails to enquire about when it might be delivered. Inspyer are very competitively priced and Carol whom I spoke to was extremely pleasant. The company just lacked customer liaison on this occasion. I would use them again and hopefully they will have read this and take heed regarding keeping customers updated on delayed items.
Hi Jan,
I'm really sorry that you are still waiting for your lamp. I have investigated the order and can see that it was placed on 4th Nov. Our website clearly sated "Lead Time: 4-6 weeks", and it will be 6 weeks tomorrow (16th Dec). We have also advised you that the manufacturer has confirmed that the light will actually be dispatched on 17th, so a day late.

I know it must be frustrating waiting for these lights, but with the unavoidable delays for almost all manufacturers at the moment (in relation to both Covid and Brexit, especially where they rely on components and materials that are shipped internationally), we are finding that many orders have been delayed through no fault of our own or the manufacturer.

Again I apologise for the slight delay and we appreciate your patience during these very challenging times.

Once you receive your light, and based on the above, I hope you will reconsider the two star review rating.
Good price but took a long time to deliver. I wasn't kept informed on expected delivery dates.
Received a nickel wall scone made by Heathfield and flux. Won’t be installing until March 2021.excellent quality. Sux weeks lead time.
Just one negative that I did not receive a text to inform me when the delivery was booked in, would have given a five star if I had received a text
Specifying delivery date.
Very good.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase
Good selection good price
Very competitive pricing.Better communication on delivery dates would be welcome though.
Very impressed with this company, second light we have ordered from them and we had it delivered within a couple of days. Texts sent at every stage with prior notifications on delivery date. Will definitely use again.
Great price and excellent service on a beautiful product.
The serveice was great with updates given for the progress of the order. The part was unfortunately delayed a couple of times but they did keep us in the loop and it did arrive in time for the project so we had no complaints. I would use them again
I’m delighted with the floor lamp. It is even better than I expected and it was a good price. It arrived very well packaged.
I had been given an estimated dispatch date but it arrived unexpectedly at 9am on that date so I was a bit surprised. Fortunately I was at home.
I’d happily buy from InspyerLighting in the future.
Very nice lamps we found here !! High quality products from Davey lightning !!
Slight delay in delivery, through no fault of Inspyer lighting. Quickly sorted when brought to their attention. Prompt delivery thereafter. Well packed and everything as ordered
INSPYER LIGHTING is rated 4.78 based on 396 reviews