INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Really helpful when I needed to get in touch. Sell excellent quality items at good prices. Would definitely use again.
We had real problems getting my angle poise lamp from the manufacturer (lock down and brexit not helping) but the customer service support was great. Product finally arrived and is lovely.
Great service. Very happy with my Anglepoise lamp.
Ordered an Anglepoise lamp but was then told Anglepoise couldn't provide it for months. So it wasn't even in stock despite indications on the website to the contrary. Ordered from Amazon and it arrived in a few days.
Dear Sarah, I'm really sorry to hear you had a negative experience, I have investigated your order and can see that the lamp you ordered had a 10-15 day delivery time stated on our website. Within 48 hours of receiving your order we contacted you to let you know there would be a delay as Anglepoise notified us that they had gone out of stock just before your order had been placed - this does happen sometimes if several orders for athe same item are placed overnight like yours had been, they are then processed by Anglepoise on a first come first served basis the next day. We immediately offered you a full refund which you accepted and we processed straight away. I'm really glad you did find one on Amazon though - clearly they work in a very different way to us standard retailers, as Anglepoise give them large quantites of stock to hold in their warehouse which Amazon then sell independently on their own marketplace. Once again, I'm really sorry you didn't get the experience you were hoping, it is quite rare (as you can see from the other reviews) but we will keep reviewing our systems and processes to try and find ways to avoid this situation for future customers. We hope you enjoy your Anglepoise lamp though.... they are really well designed products.
The parcel arrived within the expected date and in outstanding conditions.
Fantastic range of lighting available. Good service and delivery and we really love our new Anglepoise Light - what a classic!
Great communication products and customer service. Shame about the very long delivery time. However I'd still use again.
Fantastic Anglepoise lamp, received quickly and well protected.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Good website. Good responses to questions and great overall service
Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service, Enjoy your new lamp!
All delivered perfect and on time
Hi Marina, Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. Enjoy your new Table Lamp!
Very helpful and lovely help with a briken part of my BTC light. Thank you
Hi Eleri, Thank you so much for your feedback, I will pass on positive reply to the Inspyer team. Enjoy your new pendant Light!
Great service, great prices, top quality brands. Shout out to Lois, super helpful!
Hi Paul, Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. I will pass on your message to Lois. Enjoy your new Wall Light.
Perfect product
Hi Tomas. Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Fabulous lamp - v pleased - good customer relations despite very lengthy delivery due to covid
Took a while for Anglepoise to arrive, but vendor issued regular status updates. Excellent product & service
HI Gerard, Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service
Lights dispatched quickly - good price for these light - very happy.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Great communication - there were delays to the order due to pandemic & brexit at beginning of Jan & Insyerlighting kindly asked if I preferred to be refunded rather than wait. I was happy to wait & glad I did. My purchase (Anglepoise desk lamp) is beautiful, packaged very well & all great. Highly recommend this company.
Hi Ciara, Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service and your desk lamp
Great service. Having placed a slightly unusual order, I got a call within minutes to double check details and then the order arrived fairly swiftly. When part of it was wrong, a quick call resulted in collection of the wrongly delivered parts. Price was significantly cheaper than elsewhere. Will definitely recommend.
Hi Julia, Thanks so much for your positive feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your Tom Dixon pendants. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new pendants.
Quality items as described, surer service
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Though my order was delayed for quite some time due to the pandemic, I was kept well informed and updated with due dates. When my Paul Smith Anglepoise desk lamp finally arrived I was delighted. Well worth the wait.
Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service. We hope you enjoy your new desk lamp.
INSPYER LIGHTING is rated 4.78 based on 413 reviews