INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Customer services were very helpful when I wanted to change the colour. They made the return very easy and I am absolutely thrilled with my Tom Dixon Melts!
Dear Liz, We're really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your Tom Dixon lights (we love the Melt range btw!)! Thanks, The Inspyer Team
Some great products for great prices.
Really glad you like our store and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Exactly as described, fast service and good communications. Very happy with my experience and purchase.
Really glad you like our store and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
I am still waiting for the base to arrive, 4 months later.
Dear Christopher, We are so sorry that you have experienced such a long delay waiting for part of your order to arrive. We have investigated your order and can see that the lamp and base arrived with us towards the end of May and we asked if you wanted to ship this for you (so that you'd have a fully functioning desk lamp) ahead of the wall bracket that wasn't due back in stock until the end of July (we also offered a full refund), and you asked us to ship the lamp and base and you would wait for the wall bracket. Sadly the shipment of wall brackets from Anglepoise was further delayed and only arrived in with us last week. As soon as this had been checked and processed we shipped it out to you and you should now be in possession of all parts of the lamp. We can only apologise for the extensive delays to completing your order, unfortunately Anglepoise have suffered horrendous delays due to global supply chain issues compounded by Brexit and Covid. We recognise, however, that our communication could have been better regarding the most recent delay and would be happy to offer you a £20 gift voucher to spend in our store as a gesture of goodwill. Please email info@inspyerlighting.co.uk if you wish to access the voucher. Our apologies once again and we hope that this does not affect your enjoyment of the lamp. Best, The Inspyer Team
Very good service, perfect comunication and very well quality lamps.
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Anglepoise light was priced at a competitive rate. There were several long delays in delivery of the item, possibly down to Brexit and/or COVID, otherwise 5 stars.
Dear Christopher, We are really sorry you had such a long delay in receiving your light, Anglepoise had terrible problems with their global supply chain over the last 18 months (as have most lighting manufacturers) all exasperated by Brexit and Covid. We're glad you have now received it though, and we do hope that the delay hasn't affected your enjoyment of the lamp (we love the Anglepoise Paul Smith lamps btw)! Best, The Inspyer Team
We placed an awkward order which Inspyer advised would take a long time to sort. They sorted it, but most importantly, kept us up to date as it progressed. Can't fault that.
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Fantastic customer care from the team at Inspyer. They made sure to keep me updated about my shipping progress, even with COVID delays causing havoc to shipments. Once notified about a faulty screw, they immediately helped me source a spare part form the maker and kept checking in to make sure I had received the replacement. I felt safe to be ordering from the other side of the world. Thank you!
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Ordered some light pendants and bulbs came quick and came very well packed! Really happy with service.
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
I purchased a Paul Smith edition Anglepoise lamp and the lamp was exactly as advertised, a good price and arrived when scheduled. I would use Inspyer Lighting again on that basis
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Product was competitively priced, arrived as described and in a timely manner. No complaints at all.
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Excellent company to deal with. No complaints at all.
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
Lovely product and excellent price and service from Inspyer lighting
Really pleased with the product, had to wait a bit for it but communication from the company was good.
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
I’m so pleased with my Anglepoise lamp. There was a bit of a delay due to the pandemic, however, the Inspyer team kept me informed and were very helpful. I will certainly purchase from this online shop again.
Really glad your happy with our service and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
This is a lovely light and shade and the ethos is very nice as well, with a personal note in the box. The catch; it is expensive. But if you can afford it it feels like the money is being used in an ethical way.
Marco, thanks so much for leaving the review, we really hope your enjoying your Graypants Scraplight Moon Pendant Light. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your purchase
Light arrived on time and perfect in the room
INSPYER LIGHTING 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Thanks so much for leaving your review and photo, we really hope your enjoying yourAnglepoise Original 1227 Maxi Pendant. It looks stunning!
Great lamp
Great products, with the first part being delivered in short order, the second part due to issues at the factory was delayed, information to the client could be more forthcoming instead of the client having to chase things up.
Great product
My only criticism is that when there was a delay of months with my Anglepoise lamp they didn’t inform me until I phoned them and had to keep phoning throughout the delay for updates despite asking to be informed as soon as there was an update on delivery.
INSPYER LIGHTING is rated 4.77 based on 436 reviews