INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Shipping unfortunately delayed but this not within seller’s control. Responding quickly to requests for updates.
Thank you so much for leaving your review, delighted to hear that you were happy with our service.
Ex light but very delayed delivery
That’s ok
D King
Hi Dolina,
We are really glad you like the light and I am sorry it took so long to arrive. We do put the estimated lead times on the website but sometimes there are exceptional and unavoidable delays.

Sadly at the moment almost all lighting (and other) manufacturers are facing delays with freight leaving/arriving at port due to Covid, Brexit related shipping issues, and unprecedented levels of demand. This is all on top of the logistical Covid issues that every business now faces with reduced staff number, office closures and reduced factory capacity.

We do try to keep all of our customers informed of delays to their orders, but we are somewhat beholden to the manufacturers letting us know the status, and quite often they simply can't give any guarantees on when ships will arrive and get through customs, etc.

I hope this somehow explains the situation, of course we totally understand and recognise the frustration these delays have for customers that are waiting for overdue items and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Customer service is good but waiting time for light is long.
Hi Charlotte,

We do try to keep all of our customers informed of delays to their orders, but we are somewhat beholdent to the manufacturers letting us know the status, and quite often they simply cant give any guarentees on when ships will arrive and get through customs etc.

Order not arrived yet after ordering in earlier December. Appreciate the delay at the ports but there should have been more stock readily available. It was meant to be a Christmas present
Unfortunately we were unable to complete the purchase as it had been wrongly priced and we were reimbursed
This was disappointing as our previous experiences had been excellent
We would still recommend
Dear Gerard, we are really sorry that you had an issue with this purchase. As we explained at the time this was a temporary computer error that was rectified within 24 hrs. I believe you were also notified and refunded within 24 hours. This really was a one off and completely unprecedented issue. However, we're glad your other experiences had been excellent and we hope that you will use us again in the future.
I know that the lights were coming from Original BTC, but I should still have been given an idea of when they were coming. Then when they were delivered i was only given 1 1/2 hours warning and unfortunately wasn't home so they had to be redelivered. i had ordered 6 lights, but then decided that i didn't want 2 of them and emailed Inspyer and i got a quick response, but i would have preferred more help with the invoice on how to return. The lights are lovely though.
Hi Sharon, I'm really sorry you didn't get sufficient notice, this is very unusual - the system that Original BTC uses sends an automatic notification by email and SMS once the delivery request is booked with DPD for next day delivery. I think this must be a freak IT glitch as we haven't had an issue with this before. Not sure what you mean about the invoice - perhaps a typo - if you meant information about returns we have a dedicated link at the bottom of every page about returns - it takes you tomour FAQs page https://www.inspyerlighting.co.uk/pages/faqs

Glad you like the lights though!

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email us at info@inspyerlighting.co.uk
Let down by poor delivery contact and reporting. Claimed order was delivered but it was only part of it. Had to be asked about the missing product and only then admitted a further delay. Need to do better
Hi Colin, I'm sorry to hear you have had problems with your order. I have investigated and it appears that one of the floor lamps came back into stock before the other one. Rather than delay and wait until we had both lamps to ship together, we arranged a courier to deliver the available part of the order to you straight away. We acknowledge that a system limitation with our tracking emails meant we couldn't let you know that only one of the two items was being sent, sorry for any confusion. Hopefully though you have both items now and are happy with the lights themselves.
Great product but disappointed at the length of time I had to wait for delivery.
Hi Christopher, I'm really sorry to hear your order was delayed and it took longer than expected. Unfortunately, the combination of increased demand over lockdowns and delays throughout the international supply chains due to Covid has had knock-on effects for many of the manufacturers we work with and have led to these delays. I understand though that this is frustrating and apologise for any inconvenience caused. I understand though that you have received your light and I hope you are pleased with it.
Good service & prompt delivery
Hi Lawrence,
Thank you very much for completing the review for us.

I wanted to ask if there was a problem with the service you received as the review is only 3 stars, yet your comment seemed positive and I cannot see any mention of issues on your order record?

Please let me know if there was a problem and I will look into it, or let me know what we could have done better to get a 4 or 5 star review.

Many thanks