INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Sold me a lamp with estimated delivery in 5 days, turns out it’s on the wrong side of the channel, hoping delivery might happen in 5 weeks, but no guarantee
Hi Ewan,
I'm really sorry that your item was been delayed, hopefully you're please with it now that it has arrived!

I have looked into your order and we did write to you on 17th Dec to advise of the delays to your order and we provided 3 further updates until you received your light. We also offered you a refund on every communication.

Regarding the delays themselves, sadly almost all lighting (and other) manufacturers have faced significant delays with freight leaving/arriving at port due to Covid, Brexit related shipping issues, and unprecedented levels of demand. This is all on top of the logistical Covid issues that every business now faces with reduced staff numbers, office closures and reduced factory capacity etc.

We do try to keep all of our customers informed of delays to their orders, but we are somewhat beholden to the manufacturers letting us know the status, and quite often they simply can't give any guarantees on when ships will arrive and get through customs etc.

I hope this somehow explains the situation, of course we totally understand and recognise the frustration these delays have for customers that are waiting for overdue items and we apologise again for any inconvenience caused.
I paid for my lamps on a Black Friday deal, however, it’s now January and I’m still waiting for delivery. Why advertise something on a deal when you clearly don’t have them in stock!
Shocking service
Dear Glen,
I was clearly disappointed to read your review and I am really sorry that you feel let down by our customer service, I can assure you this is highly unusual. I know it must be extremely frustrating waiting for items you may have expected a lot sooner, but we genuinely do try to keep our customers informed, updated and we try to explain the reasons for delays and give you as many options as possible for alternatives or refunds. I also hope that you found the initial ordering process, our website and our price a 5 star level.

I have, therefore, investigated your order and we can see that the lamps you ordered were listed on the website (at the time) as “Please note, this is pre-order only for dispatch end December” this was in large bold type at the top of the listing information. We then emailed you on 17th Dec (see attached email) to advise of on-going delays and a revised dispatch date as well as the option of a change of item or a full refund. The reason for the delay, as we detailed in the email, is that “Anglepoise have been experiencing unprecedented delays with certain products due to a perfect storm of Covid and Brexit related issues. They have suffered from reduced workforces, factory shutdowns, delays with containers leaving port, UK port clearance (there is no room at many of the major UK ports as so many shipments are being shipped through ahead of 1st Jan) and associated customs issues, coupled with an exponential increase in demand from those home working, Black Friday buyers and those purchasing Christmas gifts. The net effect, I’m sorry to say, is that these issues have led to Anglepoise pushing their dispatch dates back.”
Your review is clearly extremely important to us and for future customers in order to build a clear picture of the company they are dealing with. I would like to thank you once again for your comments and we will continue to review how we can provide better information around the delivery timescales for all of our customers.
I haven’t been kept up to date with my order, I keep having to chase. It’s been over a mont since I ordered now and it still hasn’t turned up.
Dear Jessica,
I was clearly disappointed to read your review and I am really sorry that you feel let down by our customer service, I can assure you this is highly unusual. I know it must be extremely frustrating waiting for items you may have expected a lot sooner, but we genuinely do try to keep our customers informed, updated and we try to explain the reasons for delays and give you as many options as possible for alternatives or refunds. I also hope that, now you have received your light, that you are pleased with it and that you found the initial ordering process, our website and our price to a very good level.

Immediately after receiving your review I investigated your order and emailed you to advise that I could see that one of our customer support team exchanged several emails with you regarding delivery timescales, I can also see they had been asking the manufacturer for regular updates. It wasn’t until 15th Dec that the manufacturer advised us they had severe delays at port (as you may have seen reported on the news) and we explained to you that we couldn’t guarantee a pre-Christmas delivery and we offered you the option of a full refund. I know this is far from ideal, and we apologise for the delays you have had with this order, but unfortunately the toxic combination of Covid and Brexit has meant unprecedented delays for almost all our supply chain that we simply can’t do anything about.
Your review is clearly extremely important for future customers in order to build a clear picture of the company they are dealing with, so I would like to thank you once again for your comments and we will continue to review how we can provide better information around the delivery timescales for all our customers.
No delivery yet
Dear Alison,
I'm really sorry you haven't received your light yet. As you know, we have been in regular contact with the maunufacturer regarding your order and we know they have had multiplle delays, most recently with containers arriving into port from China.

I know this has been both disappointing and frustrating and I wish there was something we could do to accelerate the delivery. Obviously, as we have mentioned to you before, we are more than happy to refund you in full if you wish to cancel the order or we can try and find you an alternative light that is in stock.

I know you have now choosen to wait for the lamp, so we will of course let you know as soon as the lamp is ready for dispatch and send you full tracking details.

Our apologies again for the delay and inconvenience, if you have any further questions please let us know.
Product was meant to be delivered by last week of September (or thereabouts) and I am still waiting as of 17 October.
Dear David, sorry to hear that you have had issues with your delayed delivery. I know that our customer services team were in touch with you on many occassions to keep you advised on the delays and I believe it was delivered on 26th Oct in the end. Clearly we don't manufacture the lights ourselves and we are reliant on our many manufacturers to supply lights for our customers in a timely fashion. Sadly many manufacturers have had delays during and after the lockdown periods, especially those who import components or raw materials, and this was indeed the case with the light you ordered. I know that it must have been frustrating for you and we apologise for any inconvenience. Hopefully though, now that you have received you light, you are happy with it and it was indeed worth waiting for.
Vi bestilte for over en måned siden. Hørte intet, men rykkede dem. Beskeden var, at lamperne snart skulle ankomme. Siden har vi ikke hørt noget.
Dear Vinni,
As per our messages to you last week, we were very sorry to hear about the delay you have had. I have looked at the notes on your account and the lights actually arrived at our offices the day that you left your review. We then arranged immediate shipment by courier to you in Denmark.

As I explained then, your lights are hand-made and manufactured by a company here in the UK to the highest standards and produced to order. Coronavirus meant that the factory had to close in April and May to protect staff and, since they re-opened in mid-May, they have been working with much smaller teams (like ourselves), and I'm afraid that orders have taken longer than usual.

I hope that you can understand the exceptional circumstances we have had here in the UK and, whilst it took 3 weeks longer than normal to receive your lights (which I know is very frustrating), I hope that you will acknowledge that this delay is due to circumstances beyond our control (bearing in mind your order was placed in the middle of our national lockdown).

I understand that you have now received your lights, I hope you are pleased with them despite the delay in receiving them. If there is anything else I can do for you please email info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or call us on +44 (0)1992 252900
INSPYER LIGHTING is rated 4.78 based on 396 reviews