INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Product was meant to be delivered by last week of September (or thereabouts) and I am still waiting as of 17 October.
Vi bestilte for over en måned siden. Hørte intet, men rykkede dem. Beskeden var, at lamperne snart skulle ankomme. Siden har vi ikke hørt noget.
Dear Vinni,
As per our messages to you last week, we were very sorry to hear about the delay you have had. I have looked at the notes on your account and the lights actually arrived at our offices the day that you left your review. We then arranged immediate shipment by courier to you in Denmark.

As I explained then, your lights are hand-made and manufactured by a company here in the UK to the highest standards and produced to order. Coronavirus meant that the factory had to close in April and May to protect staff and, since they re-opened in mid-May, they have been working with much smaller teams (like ourselves), and I'm afraid that orders have taken longer than usual.

I hope that you can understand the exceptional circumstances we have had here in the UK and, whilst it took 3 weeks longer than normal to receive your lights (which I know is very frustrating), I hope that you will acknowledge that this delay is due to circumstances beyond our control (bearing in mind your order was placed in the middle of our national lockdown).

I understand that you have now received your lights, I hope you are pleased with them despite the delay in receiving them. If there is anything else I can do for you please email info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or call us on +44 (0)1992 252900
INSPYER LIGHTING is rated 4.87 based on 262 reviews