Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

By far the best decision I made concerning my immigration. I highly recommend anyone needing help to contact IAS
I paid £150 for an advice session with IAS in Liverpool after having been seriously let down by another utterly useless immigration lawyer (who was paid £1200 to do nothing!). At IAS, I discussed my case with immigration lawyer John Cahill at the Liverpool office and I cannot fault the service. John was professional, conscientious, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns, as well as gave me lots of useful advice. At no point did he make the consultation feel rushed, and I feel a lot more confident and knowledgeable about the process going forward, which was not the case at all prior to having this meeting! I would recommend IAS without reservation. There are lots of fraudulent, unregulated and unqualified immigration advice services operating across the country, avoid a headache like mine and go with IAS. I wish I had gone with them from the beginning!
I worked with Nasreen (IAS) from Leeds office on obtaining British citizenship for the last few months. We did two applications - one for Permanent residence and another for Citizenship. Both applications were submitted and answered by Home office without any additional questions or issues. All that's required was submitted and was enough for Home office to decide on my case. I would strongly recommend IAS and Nasreen, if you want to resolve any immigration issues in professional and timely manner.
Like most people leaving a review, we were initially confused, concerned and intimidated by this unfamiliar world. We booked an appointment with Ruth Mullen in Derby and found Ruth to be knowledgeable, compassionate and most importantly, possessing the ability to translate Home Office jargon into a language that those of us not versed in it; could understand. I would not hesitate to recommend IAS to colleagues and friends should the need arise and in particular, Ruth Mullen.
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
The law firm does not care about their Clients at all. I’m a Euroean Citizen and applied for a simple Direct Airside Transit Visa for my wife. My case worker disappeared after the form was filed, and never called or emailed back. After the processing time was long over, I tried and tried to get a hold of my caseworker or his supervisor. The law firm promised me more information on my application, but no one ever called or emailed me. I never got the promised phone call from the supervisor. PLEASE BE AWARE: YOU DEAL WITH CASE WORKERS, NO ATTORNEYS. I WERE NOT ABLE TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY IN OVER 4 WEEKS. I’m not blaming them for not getting this simple visa on time, I’m blaming them not to care at all, and give you no help. Sometimes I really thought this company is a scam! I’m still not sure. I never got any response. MY ADVICE: DO NOT HIRE THIS LAW FIRM, TAKE A SERIOUS ATTORNEY AND NOT GET A CASEWORKER FOR A LOT OF MONEY THAT DOES NOT CARE, AND CANNOT HELP.. I think all the 5 star ratings are done by themselves or a good social media company. I cannot say anything positive about this immigration office. Regards
Service was perfect. No need to chase up with Nasreen. Was updated at every step of the application process.
Very professional service, highly recommended. Alex Givenson our advisor was very competent and gave us clear direction throughout the process.
Thank you so much for a 10 out 10 service IAS and our caseworker Nasreen Ali in particular. We applied from Egypt and she was with is every step until our son received his Registration as a British Citizen. I would use Nasreen again and definitely recommend her services to friends and family. Wasim & Heba...and Hamza
Clear And concise information given very helpful, was able to answer my questions, very good
Today I received my Family member EU residence card. I received it in 2 months when it should have taken 6 months! I give all this credit to Verusha Ishwar! This would not be possible without her. From day 1 she is been excellent. Not only is she very professional but also offers a human touch which I feel lacks in today's world. She goes above and beyond to make sure she provides the best service. You can tell she takes cases personally and wants the best for you which is something I greatly admire and appreciate. She has been very supportive and helpful throughout this whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better lawyer. Me and my wife are extremely happy with her services. She has been amazing during the whole process and I would highly recommend her services to anyone thinking of seeking advise. Lastly thanks to IAS for allocating such a wonderful lawyer and always being prompt with their replies!
I would like to say a big thank you to Mrs. Agnes Tunde-Olowu who handled my complicated PR application. She is calm and very knowledgeable, with her professional support, my PR application was approved by home office very quickly. I will highly recommend her services to my friends for immigration purposes.
Used IAS for an advice session about a spouse visa. Found them to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this service
Outstanding Service Mr Daud Ouattara & Ms. Houri Zahedi were very professional in his ways. He went out of the way to understand my visa case. He was always there to listen what I wanted to say even out of office hours. The Best & Most Professional service delivered. Outstanding Service. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa ILR Application Granted in 2018 within 90 days of submission.
The level of service was fantastic. I received a refusal on a visa application for switching employers and was very frantic, and IAS were able to schedule a consultation for me very quickly with an advisor who was extremely knowledgeable, organised, and professional. All of my questions were answered and I now feel confident to proceed with a fresh application. Really appreciated the follow-up email with the advisor's detailed notes of our conversation. Would highly recommend IAS to anyone else looking for in-depth and immediate advice for any immigration situation.
I would highly recommend IAS to anyone looking for help with their visa. I am Australian and they helped me with my Spousal visa. I will definitely be using them again.
HELPFUL AND CLEARLY EXPERT ADVICE
One of my friend referred me to come overthere . I had a caseworker named Aleksener I would like to say thank you to him . He has given a very helpful advice to us about my EEA application
It was really helpful and will definitely advice anyone in the same situation as mine to visit.
After receiving a decline letter on my visa application, I was in quite a state. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone when I called to take an appointment was very nice and helped me calm down and regain perspective. I got a quick appointment with a lawyer who assured me we'd take as long to study my case as was needed and we spent about an hour and a half talking on Skype as I am out of the country. He was very pleasant and gave good advice with which I am now proceeding. I particularly appreciated getting a summary of our conversation by email with additional information. Having it all in one place for reference is fantastic. Thank you for your help!
Great job