Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 26th April 2019
Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 6th June 2016
George Hartshorn
More Photos & Videos
So far so good. I was contacted promptly as promised and given sound, clear advice that has given me confidence to proceed to the next level. Thank you Grace
A very pleasant team. Explained things clearly and simply. Houri Zahedi was very astute--ABC--Accuracy, Brevity and Conciseness. Very warm persona. She did not rush things.
Met with Sudipta for an initial consultation. She was able to provide a comprehensive overview of the options available and up-to-date information. Was extremely pleased with the meeting and feedback provided.
Excellent advice,remarkable service and professionally dealt the case for our success. We would highly recommend IAS for their professional services right from the first call to all the way.... We believe that their success rate in winning is very high!
Recently, I had engaged Nasreen Ali to assist in the successful application for UK citizenship for my daughter. Prior to this, I had used IAS to secure my daughter’s Indefinite Leave to Remain visa in the UK. Whilst both times I had thought the fees were expensive I concluded it was just too important to risk making the applications personally. The ILR application process was done remotely from Singapore and the citizenship application part remote/part face to face with Nasreen. All matters were handled professionally and promptly. Nasreen also deftly navigated around complex personal family dynamics carefully gathering the necessary documentation for the application. I would highly recommend Nasreen if you are seeking assistance with similarly stressful visa matters. Thanks Nasreen.
Ms Houri Zahedi had endless patience during our telephone consultation and gave us high quality advice!
Accurate, up to date information with very useful advice.
Good service. Cooperative and flexible staff.
super service
Sudipta was very helpful during our initial advice session. She answered all of our questions with clarity, and we didn't just feel like clients - we could tell she really wanted to help us. We recognise now that we will likely need help throughout the application process and will be very happy to work with Sudipta or another member of IAS going forward.
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
excellent service every question answered and I was made very welcome and at ease
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
I was choose IAS that is the great decision. I couldn’t believe myself got my result with two weeks. Thanks to the Harry Pratt. He is an excellent person. He is very knowledgeable about my case. Kinza Awais she was help me lots thanks to her also.
All staff are super helpful, friendly and informative.
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
Initial telephone advice session with Sudipta was helpful and she answered questions I had, trying her best to cater to specific needs. Most helpful.
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
Super helpful and knowledgable staff, everyone I dealt with has been so friendly and professional plus, reasonable pricing. Wish I knew about them sooner!
The lawyer was very friendly and answered all my questions.
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant service on our initial enquiry and call.
Mary
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
I am happy with my first experience with IAS. I had an advice session with Verusha Ishwar. She was knowledgeable and helpful and answered all my questions.
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
First time I found good advice service, thanks
Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 29th April 2019
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
The immigration Advice Service is very helpful and Honest. They solved a tied issues which was difficult for us.
Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 26th April 2019
Dear miss victoria idia, you are a very good lawyer, because of your help, let me see a bright future, thank you, thank you very much 。 Your client, jinquin chen
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.71 based on 447 reviews