iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Quick and easy to arrange, great communication and convenient pick up times.
The driver came in the allotted window; he was courteous and efficient. It was such a straightforward and reliable process!
Thank you, collect clothes!
I contacted iCollectClothes and they immediately gave me a date and a time slot for collection. A reminder was sent the day before and the bags were collected exactly when they said they would be. Excellent service. Will definitely use them again.
Really straightforward process, the whole thing was seamless - very impressed!
The office called to confirm the appointment, and the driver kept in communication and colleced all the clothes on time. Excellent service will definitely use again, and recommend to others.
Customer service was very friendly and they helped me with any questions i had. I recommend donating your things with icollect, the delivery pick up was easy and simple.
Collection day had to be rearranged but that was not a problem. Items collected within time slot. Communication excellent. Thank you so much.
Kept me in the loop at all times.
Also handy
Nice to have people collecting goods.
Nice to know they are used for good things.
Debbie
Really very good service, they collect on time
Prompt efficient service. Thank you!
Driver managed to find the building and picked up the suitcases I left outside of the main building.
Brilliant service. Easy to book a slot for collection. They sent delivery time and they came and took all the bags efficiently from our doorstep.
Very happy.
Really well-managed service that I will be using again in the future. Thank you.
A really well organised and efficient service
Really easy booking system - received an update as to what time the driver would arrive the day before. Handover of items was quick & easy. Will definitely be using again :)
Quick to organise, guys arrived on time, super easy
Good communication re pick ups
I left the bags outside, and they collected them, everything was very smooth.
I was notified before collecting twice. I did not even notice when they picked up my clothes. Very helpful service, and a good feeling for me that some way I can help for others. Thank you!
Very well-organised. Next time I will use this service again!
iCollectClothes is rated 4.94 based on 9,318 reviews