i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

"I was So delighted when I came across an e-mail, mentioning that i-to-i has launched a brand new LEVEL-5 Tefl diploma. I would recommend everyone that this is a high time to enroll the above course."
Hi Sajeed,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're really pleased you're excited about the prospect of our Level 5! :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any help as you work through the course.

Best wishes,
Georgie
"Overall, I was very pleased with the 120hrs and the teaching young learners course, as it gave me a comprehensive overview of teaching methodologies and techniques with an optimal balance between theory and practice and a wealth of very useful web-links for further self-study, and aids in lesson planning. The structure of the course is carefully planned with lots of relevant video examples of the issue at hand and there is a sense of progression with multiple-choice progress-tests throughout the chapters, culminating in the production of an original teaching plan and a supporting essay in the end. I would recommend the course, it provides upon completion, a sound foundation for TEFL-professionals and a qualification that is esteemed by potential employers."
Hi there,

Thank you for your comprehensive 5-star review! We're delighted that your experience of the course was excellent! :) Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for further support.

Best wishes,
Georgie
"The i-to-i 120 TEFL online class I took was very efficient. I found it to be organized and helpful. The information was straightforward and quizzes/tests were not trying to trick you. I believe this information will prepare me to be a good teacher."
Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the course - all the best for your TEFL future.

TEFL Support Team
"i-to-i offers comprehensive and well structured courses. Very engaging, you'll learn without notice!"
Thank you for your 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
"I will recommend this course to any teacher. The lesson structure and course material enable teachers to construct fun and interactive lessons. These lessons focus the students' attention on the aim of the lesson ensuing all students participate actively in the lesson. Through the presentation and practice phases as well as the concept checking questions, the teacher ensures the student understand the content and is able to produce the required outcome accurately in the production phase. I loved the warmers and coolers and will apply this in each lesson to create a comfortable relaxed learning environment for the students encouraging them to attend all lessons."
Hi ,
Thank you for your review!
I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that it has taught you practical things you can use when teaching!
We wish you luck in your new TEFL Career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel
Customer support team
"Good day Mr/Mrs, I would like to thank Mr Jordan Williams, for assisting me throughout my application. He was amazing and made sure to explain all details to me thoroughly. I look forward to performing well on my course and traveling to Spain! Mr Jordan, you're the best, thanks again:)"
Hi Veronica,
Thank you for your review!
I am really happy to hear that everything was explained for you, and that you are excited to start your new journey!
We wish you luck in your new TEFL Career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel
Customer support team
"hello all. I want to thank all i-to-i team for the high quality materials and staff especially customer service Rachel and assessor Jenni Fogg"

Thank you for your review!

All the best for your TEFL future.

TEFL Support Team
"It was a great program!"
"I'm so glad I chose to take the i-to-i TEFL course. Specifically I took the 180 hour course package. It was exactly what I needed. I'm currently teaching English to early years and primary age children in Turkey and this course is not only generous in providing a number of teaching methodologies, but it was great to re-learn the English language grammar tenses. I feel so much more confident going into the second semester this year. Not only is the content extremely thorough but the amount is quite generous. Many, many thanks!"
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Amy
Customer Support Team
"The i to i Course is very well planned and organised. The Practical course is a great idea to break the ice and get everyone going, interacting, making materials, techniques and methods clear with explanations, demonstrating how to manage the class and getting our creative juices flowing. With extra insight on what to expect overseas. I am enjoying the course very much."
Hi Beverly

Amy
Customer Support Team
"It was a great experience. TEFL I-TO-I Team are the best. I honestly recommend this course to anyone who is planning to teach English abroad."
Hi Lasri,

Thank you for the 5 start review and lovely comments!

Good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"It is a good course which is basically teaching you how to teach adults with maybe a few teenagers. I have a problem with one of the quizzes that was given, cultural clashes, I was not prepared for the quiz at all and you are basically guessing in the quiz. The quiz was differring the culture of korean,chinese, kyrgz, and arabic."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear you did not feel prepared for the quiz.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of the course and I would like to wish you good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"i already like your webpage.. your services is verby good as well."
Thanks for your feedback and I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I enjoyed your service."
Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear you have enjoyed the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my 120 online course to help me teach English as a foreign language. I signed on for this initially to help with my new job role in a school and I actually found it very interesting and it helped me find out more about it was that I wanted to do in the future. I never really thought of teaching as a possibility but now i can and I couldn't be happier!!"
Hi Jill,

Thanks for your review! We're pleased to hear you have enjoyed the course.

We wish you all the best for your TEFL future!

TEFL Support Team
"It's a great experience.. Learning again and being certified. It was a new experience for a new beginning. This will give me an awesome boost to enjoy learning again. I can't wait to get new certificates and achieve new goals. It makes me feel young again and full of ambition. Thank you TEFL TEAM & TUTORS. You guys are doing a great job."
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review and comments!

We're glad to hear you have enjoyed your training and looking forward to using your qualification.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
"I am totally saddened by this a whole saga towards the end of my course. I went online to ask simple questions, and even though the agent spelt terribly, I did not judge, but somehow did not answer my direct question. When I called I got told I called her "stupid" of which all I said was if she was serious on guiding me to submit my online assessment which she kept saying submitting work. Click on it. At no point did I call anyone stupid."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apology for your experience yesterday.
The matter has been looked into and necessary measures of training has been conducted.
Once again please accept my apology for the misunderstanding.
Customer Support Team Leader
"Too long and questions are way too confusing"
Thank you for your review and feedback, sorry to hear you found the course questions confusing.

If I can assist you anyway please let me know.

Customer Support Team
"Really helpful, friendly and lovely advisors, can’t wait to start my course. Thanks Sophie!"
Thank you for your 5 start review!

I hope you enjoy the course and please get in touch if you need any assistance.

Customer Support Team
"Thank you so much, dear TEFL board teachers and staff! I enjoyed doing my TEFL courses, and absolutely adore them! :)) With great respect, Leila, from Almaty"
Hi Leila,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, glad to hear you enjoyed the training.

Good luck with your future TEFL career

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.58 based on 2,611 reviews