i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"thoroughly enjoyed surfing thorugh the content and the online articles and tips were brilliant. The online support team were absoluetly amazing and accommodating as well. Thank you i-to-i."
Hi there,

Thank you for the review and for the support shout out!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the training, good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill

TEFL Support Team
"The help was fast and amazing as was making my booking. I am looking forward to learning from i to i ."
Hi,
I am glad to hear that!
We wish you luck with the course and I hope you enjoy it.
Support Team
"I found the course very intuitive and easy to use. The material very comprehensive. The quiz throughout reinforced concepts and forced you to revise if you had only a superficial understanding. Good course."
Hi John,
Support Team
"The i-to-i Tefl course opened my eyes to the vast amount of global opportunities and experiences available to enjoy and utilise. The course is practical and the lay out is easy to understand. The course gives you the tools and confidence to do much more than the awarding experience of teaching a new language to people. Without knowing it, you gain extra skills, knowledge and most importantly, you touch and make a difference in people's lives."
Hi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you have found it informative.
Support Team
"This course has taught me so much about learning styles and how to make teaching English fun. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make a difference and I am excited about working abroad in the future."
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Best In teaching YOU how to master your language so you can excel in teaching others too."
Hi Khulekani,

"wonderful and superb"
Hi Muntaser,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Support Team
"Great course. All of the content is relevant. Never felt like it was wasting my time!"
Hi Samuel,
Support Team
"Great course, I really enjoyed it. Very easy to navigate and there's so much to learn! Help is always available and the team are friendly!"
Hi Sita,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Hi Sita,
Support Team
"I enjoyed all the course. It was well explained and easy to understand. It helped me with understanding the affairs of teaching process very well. I feel very confident after reading and learning the course content. I appreciate the good work i-to-i TEFL is doing, be blessed and flourish."
Hi there,

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear you have gained confidence from doing to course.

All the best in your TEFL future!

Customer Support Team
"I am happy with all the information and service thus far. Thank you for this opportunity."
Hi Alicia,

Thank you for the excellent review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
"Delivery of the course was very very poor. Poor website, sometimes not accessible. Money making scheme. You can't finish in the time provided, you end up paying over and over for the course , the course material not always available. This is a money making scheme and I feel completely ripped off. Will be sharing my experience with as many as I can as I for one will not stand for this money making scheme and I feel people should know they are throwing their money away. After looking at other courses, this one is a total scam."
Hi Arno,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear this.
I have tried to contact you, but could not reach you.
Please could you either call us on 021 300 2852 or email customersupport@i-to-i.com
Rachel,
Customer Support
"Hi I have just completed the 120 hours and the 30 hour grammar course. I was a bit disheartened about the platform that is available for the amount of money it costs. It is not very user friendly and there is not any tutor help when needed. The information within the course should be the students once they have paid for it not removed once the student has completed the course. One can close off the assessment, but there was so many sites that I would have like to look up in detail but is removed once I completed the course. Also why was the grammar lesson plan not graded? The tutors that grade the lessons are they qualified. If so what is their qualification? I need to know that if I pursue this teaching adventure, am I prepared enough. Thank You Elizabeth Mulligan"
Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear this.
We welcome all feedback, and will pass it on to the relevant departments.
Thank you for taking my call, and please let me know if you need anything further.
Rachel,
Customer support team
"i-to-i TEFL course was recommended to me by lots of friends of mine and it indeed did not fail to be relevant, valid and to-the-point. Cheers!"
"Taking my TEFL Course from i-to-i benefited me a lot especially when I moved to Thailand to teach English. The online course was very concise and easy to navigate all through-out. I learned so much from i-to-i. Definitely worth your time and money."
"i-to-i TEFL provided me with an informative course that I believe will set me up well for teaching English as a foreign language. Throughout the course, they provide additional information and resources that will be valuable throughout your education career. They structure the course to help you move through the important aspects of teaching so that you can enter the classroom prepared and confident. The format of the class was easy to understand. The tutors provide great feedback. I would highly recommend seeking a TEFL certificate from i-to-i TEFL!"
"The course is very good! It was very helpful to lay a good foundation for teaching English."
"As a close to retirement FCCA, I have always wanted to teach and by doing this 120 hour TEFL course, I have been well equipped to embark on a teaching career in the near future. Thank you to Emma Burke, tutor, for her guidance."
Hi There!

Customer Support Team
"I really like the course! it is sometimes hard to understand some of the readings but paired with videos and tutors the course is really well done!"
Hi Ashley,