i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I was extremely nervous when I first started the course however I found the online course userfriendly and it as very easy to navigate through the different sections of the course. The tests and assignments were assessed quickly and thorough and an indepth feedback was provided by my Assessor Mary Tyas.
I enjoyed my course a lot and would definitely suggest doing this course if you have a passion for teaching. Every chapter and section has a very well thought-out layout which makes studying easy. I definitely learned so much and cannot wait to begin my career as a TEFL teacher.
Jess Schofield was outstandingly helpful, polite and communicated well and on time. Thank you again, Jess!
I have no words for this incredible team always available to help in any situation. And the course is beautifully structured with everything you need to became a wonderful English teacher:)
Thank you i-to-i team!!
I really enjoyed the course and learnt so many new things, the guidelines during the course also really helped. You made me exited to start teaching.
The process of undertaking the course was perfect and since I completed the course I have reasons to go back with queries and they have always been so helpful, even reissuing certificates in a different format as required by the company to which I was applying. Highly recommend!
The course material was very interesting and taught me practically what I need to prepare awesome lessons and anticipate difficulties during the class. It was structured perfectly for self-study.
Hi Kate,
Thank you for your review, it's great to hear you enjoyed the course!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I found this course was very informative, with tests along the way which helped to reinforce what you have learnt. There is plenty of supplementary information, which you can delve into as much as you like, and links to helpful sites to use once you start teaching.
Sadly due to the pandemic, I was unable to do the weekend course, but do feel I would have gained greater confidence if I could have attended one of these.
I have just completed the 300 hour diploma TEFL course and have thoroughly enjoyed the past few months of training. The tutors are enthusiastic and responsive, the assignments are marked and returned in record time, the course content was comprehensive and interesting and loads of additional reading / viewing resources were offered. The assignment topics added value and completely supported the module content. I would definitely recommend i-to-i.
Hi Tania,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, it's great to hear you enjoyed the course!
Best of luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess customer support team
Sam was lovely and friendly, very helpful in answering my questions and getting the information I needed.
I’ve found the 300 hour Diploma level 5 course to be extremely interesting. There were many opportunities to challenge myself which I thoroughly enjoyed. The feedback and prompt marking abilities were also, a huge plus. I’m excited to see what opportunities are in store for me. Thank you i-to-i
Always helpful..
Very detailed, thorough and challenging. It's exactly what one needs to be prepared for teaching. Hang in there, don't give up because if you didn't want this you would have not signed up! You've Got This!!!!
Hi Lesa,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
Great course but completely pointless without real world experience. Don’t think you can do a course and immediately get a job online. Also looking sounding and behaving like a weird energizer/Pokémon hybrid will probably stand you in good stead. Caveat emptor.
Hi Anthony. it's great to hear you enjoyed our course. I'm sorry to hear you've not had a great experience getting an online job so far. We have lots of help and advice in our blogs section (https://www.i-to-i.com/tefl-blog/) and we're here to offer support too. It may take a bit of time but there are definitely options out there for you.
Personally it was a waste of my money, I never got feedback on the last assignment I submitted. When I put through a query, they respond after days. Eventually they told me my course had expired and I have to pay more money for the extension which is ridiculous!
Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get feedback on the assignment you submitted, you should expect feedback from us on all submissions. Please contact us on customersupport@i-to-i.com and we'll investigate what has happened here. You get at least 6 months to complete our Level 5 courses which should be ample time but if you did not hear back from us (for whatever reason) we will reinstate that time free of charge.
Jess Schofield was really helpful in providing the information I needed for the extension of my One-to-One and Online course. The customer service has always been great. Thank you. i-to-i.
The course was awesome ,challenging and brilliant.
This course taught me a lot of Techniques and Method in searching information for my academic researches. This course will introduce to the basic things of a academic information. The course is organized in the best way to support learners in academic information seeking. After the course, I was able to identify my faults which I have done before in conducting research.
With my studies
I'm really fascinated to learn TEFL but I don't know where to start.
i-to-i is reliable in this they helped me on what course I'm suitable to start . I've just started my 180 course and I was amazed how good it is. Sam Shipley was been so great and helpful in all my queries even with my doubts.He assisted me all the way. Now I'm enjoying learning with i-to-i TEFL.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 4,867 reviews