i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
i-to-i TEFL is a wonderful learning platform. The lessons are well designed to equip aspiring teachers of English. There is always help all the step of the way from start to finish. Loved it so much.
Hi Dominic,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

It's great to hear that you loved the course :)

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
You can learn a lot from it.
Thank you for taking the time to review the course!

Customer Support Team
Course content was clear. There were plenty of examples and resources for further learning. The tests were useful (as long as you do them honestly). Feedback on the lesson plan and essay were quick and thorough -- I learned something from mine. Price is on the cheaper side for online TEFLs, but the quality is there. Obviously it's not as intense as a true university degree, but it's a good source of information and having to make your own lesson plan is somewhat challenging.
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear you learnt lots from the course and feedback from your tutor.

TEFL Support Team
I've completed mulitple course with I-to-I and I'm extremely satisfied after each and every one of them. They are a great company and always stay true to their word. They have a great learning portal and always offer help when needed.
Hi Liam,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

Great to hear you enjoy the courses and you continue to do so.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
Great support from the start till the end!
Thank you for the 5 start review Evette!

TEFL Support Team
I really loved how accessible the course was lots of informative content and extra reading. The marking of the final assignment was really quick 24 hours and the feedback was very useful.
Hi Ruthie,

Thank you for 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course.

TEFL Support Team
I-to-i is a great and accessible course, preparing you for your future TEFL career.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback!

I wish you all the best with your TEFL career :)

Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL is a wonderful company with amazing, and easy-to-use coursework material which is easily accessible from their vibrant website. I personally found that the coursework material is practical and allows for easy application in real-life teaching scenarios. The job portal is also very useful once you have achieved your TEFL certificate, as it puts you on the correct path to take your newly acquired skills to the next level.
Hi Cleo,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I have always been afraid of online studies. But this course has really been thought provoking and very interesting. It has taught me things I use to wonder about, assured me on topics I have done right and has shown me areas on how I can improve on things I struggled or approached it wrongly in the years that I have been teaching. I am grateful to have been able to do this course and have had great support from the support team as well. Thank you!
Hi Stefan,

Customer Support Team
The lessons and resources provided by i-to-i TEFL have helped me feel more confident about entering this new venture in my life. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you are more confident to enter the TEFL world!

Customer Support Team
As a senior qualified educator, I've learned so much about teaching English to foreign students. I've enjoyed the experience and appreciate the encouraging support given. I'm looking forward to use the knowledge obtained through my TEFL studies.
Hi Petra,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course. Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
Very informative course. I would recommend it.
Thanks for the recommendation Heather.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
The 120-hour online TEFL course was affordable, comprehensive, and user friendly. I recommend it to anyone interested in becoming certified to teach ESL.
Thank you for the review and recommendation.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
This training was a great experience for me. As a French elementary school teacher, I learned a lot about the English way of teaching, which I found extremely interesting. I will try to put it into practice now! Our objective is to develop the English practice among our primary school children. This is quite challenging and exciting!
Hi Marie,

Thank you for your 5 start review.

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and learnt lots.

Good luck with practicing your new skills.

TEFL Support Team
I have dealt with Ade Okojibe, he has explained everything to me in a clear and precise manner. He has a very good knowledge on TEFL and gave me different options and discussed the pros and cons of each option. I spoke to him today again, and managed to complete registration and payment with swiftly and easily. Obviously an asset to your team. I look forward to starting the course.
Hi there,

Thank you for your review and kind words about your Ade.

Good luck with your training course

TEFL Support Team
What a journey this was... Thank you i-to-i for your great support during my TEFL course... I really enjoyed it...!! Cheers!!
Hi Naas,

Customer Support Team
Thank you for an informative and helpful course
Hi Janet,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Thank you for a very informative and helpful course
HI There,

Thanks for your feedback, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Overall, the certification was okay. I did the 240 hour level 5 certificate, and most of it was common sense stuff: don't single out students, use positive reinforcement, etc. The lesson plan homework assignments were helpful; however, most of the critiques seemed to be more picky (the rationale not meeting the 700-1000 word requirement) instead of being substantial. I don't know if that means that there was nothing substantial wrong or if it was an easy pass system. At least the positive remarks made on the homework assignments seemed specific, so I at least know that they looked at it. Basically, if you're looking for an easy pass certificate, I think you'll find it here. However, if you take your time with the course and the assignments, I think you learn a lot and are more well prepared for teaching. At least it'll get you into the mindset for teaching. You get out of it whatever you put into it. Not the greatest thing ever, but not bad.
Hi S,

We appreciate your feedback on the course, we would love to hear more about what you think, please give us an email on customersupport@i-to-i.com :).

Best Wishes
Customer Support
Clear. concise and practical. Challenging but never at a loss...Would recommend to anyone serious about doing a TEFL course.
Hi Marlese,