i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Based on 6,912 reviews
Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

4th Floor, Wilson House, Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Annie is a dynamic tutor and had a way of eliciting the required vocabulary with ease. Course was most informative and definitely worthwhile. Feel more knowledgeable and confident.
I thought I was on my own when struggling with my assignment until I SPOKE TO SAHM who literally held my hand and made me feel like I had a friend to seek help from. I almost gave up if not for the professional help and encouragement. Don't give up seek help and you wont be sorry... HELP IS A PHONE CALL AWAY!!!
Thank you Sahm for you assistance and support during my first experience with i-to-i courses.
Justina, answered and sorted my query within 3 minutes without numerous questions and a confirmation email within the hour! Thank you
I find the course to be very interesting and complete.I learned a lot, and i am sure that having completed the course it will help me a lot.
Thank you so much tefl. Special shout out to Jill for quick responses and being so helpful. You are a gem:)
Jordan has given me quick service and answered exactly with a helpful template
Thank you TEFL tutors,you are amazing and reliable.
Thank you Nompumelelo for the 5 star review! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Justina Customer Support Team
I have completed my course and looking forward to teaching online
Nina Berrowitz was very friendly and helpful in explaining and guiding how to start an online or overseas teaching job. She's just excellent!
The course is excellent with wonderful support. Really enjoyed it.
Excellent service by Leah! She went above and beyond.
I have done a number of i to i courses and in the end I'm always happy. The material is always relevant and has made me a better teacher and my lessons better adapted to suit various learners. The interaction , the mini tests, the resources... wow! well done. Thanks to your team.
Hi Dorothy, Thank you for the 5-star review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course. Good luck in your TEFL future. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
Super, personalised service #NikkiJames. I've just upgraded to the level 5 Advanced Course and I'm loving it! Very well structured, helpful study guide and the Unit quizzes give excellent insight into my learning. Excellent customer service and my query was resolved through live chat in less than 40 minutes, including a call back!
The 300 Hour Diploma TEFL Course was a great way to take on a new challenge. The course is structured in modules with self-checking quizzes along the way which motivates you to want to learn more as they help you feel successful. The assignments allow you to deepen your knowledge and organize your learning. I would recommend it to anyone seeking a career in teaching a foreign language. I am going to move on to the advanced diploma soon as I want to learn more and improve my abilities to gain further work.
I have had a wonderful experience with I to I. They are always so kind and considerate to any query I had. I enjoyed doing the 420 hour course with I to I and they always gave me positive feedback on my work and gave possible alternatives to the area where I made mistakes. They are understanding and patient and ever so helpful with regards to the work. Thank you for the excellent service that you've provided and thank you to each tutor for all the efforts you've put into helping me achieve my TEFL certificate! God bless you all.
Hi Alejandra, Thank you for the 5-star review! Good luck in your TEFL career now you are qualifed. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
I have really enjoyed working my way through the Business English Course, which was the final module in the Level 5 300-Hour TEFL Diploma Course, which I would highly recommend to anyone.
Very pleasant and professional.
Gemma James is who I'd like to praise for her great job, with who I have been studying on i-to-i and ​ getting her support since summer 2021.​ Thank you very much, Gemma, for being so polite and attentive to me and my questions and keeping me informed about all important i-to-i events!
Nikke has done a marvelous job.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.73 based on 6,912 reviews