i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Click Here

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"Overall, very well put together course. I feel that I now have a grasp on what it takes to be an ESL teacher. At first, it seemed complicated but once I took the course, I realized it isn't that confusing at all to be a teacher. The main thing that helped simplify everything was learning how to lesson plan. But I also appreciated how the material itself in the course was explained so concisely and clearly. There are so many TEFL courses out there but many either were too expensive or didn't seem to offer enough information to properly prepare me to be a teacher of ESL. This course is a good balance of an affordable price and quality content. One thing that I would be curious to know if it is possible to do would be to have the ability to adjust the settings in the course to have certain material presented for those students who are from the US to understand better such as the use of American phrases, the way words are spelled there. As well as more examples and external resources related to content from the US so future ESL teachers who take your course have a well-rounded knowledge base of the way culture and the English language functions in both the UK and the US. Certain phrases and the way words are spelled in the UK took me a bit off guard as I am not used to that certain use of language. Other than that, I loved the course and would definitely recommend others to take it as well!"
Hi Vin,

Thank you for the amazing review!

It's great to hear that enjoyed the course and that it was helpful to prepare you to teach.

I am sorry that the course was written in UK English and so a bit confusing at times.

We take on board all feedback, and I will pass this on to the relevant department.

Customer Support Team
"Excellent course! I enjoyed every moment. Thank you"

Thank you for the amazing review!

It's great to hear that enjoyed the course.

Customer Support Team
"Very interesting and quite challenging course, but really rewarding, because I have learned so much from all the well prepared courses. I will really recommend this course to all my friends and colleagues. Thank you very much for a wonderful experience i-to-i. Your course is just brilliant!!"
Hi Allin,

Thank you for the amazing review, and saying you would recommend us!

It's great to hear that enjoyed the course and that it was rewarding.

Customer Support Team
"Great feedback and support from i-to-i staff. My results were also received quicker than expected."
Hi Kerry,

Thank you for the amazing review!

It's good to hear that you received great support, and fast feedback.

Customer Support Team
"I have started my TEFL journey as I'm a little apprehensive seeing that I only have a diploma and not a degree. Can you please advise?"

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We have a sister company who can help with advice for jobs.

Their website is www.lovetefljobs.com please contact them, and they will be able to help you.

Customer Support Team
"Its easy to use and very helpful for people looking to teach ELS"
Hi there,

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that enjoyed the course and that it was helpful.

Customer Support Team
"The i-to-i TEFL course is one of the best. I learned a lot from it. It was challenging yet fun and informative. I would recommend it without thinking twice. I am now more confident about my TEFL journey."
Hi Buhle,

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that enjoyed the course and you will recommend us.

Customer Support Team
"The 120 hour i-to-i TEFL course provided me with much preparation to teach English in China. I depart October 2019 and am extremely excited. i-to-i TEFL has helped me prepare tremendously. Thank you."

Good luck in China.

Customer Support Team
"Emma, the lady selling the course, was very helpful and reassuring. Haven't started the course yet, but the sales experience was very good."
Hi,
Thank you for your lovely review!
I am glad to hear that you Emma was so helpful.
We wish you luck in the course, and your new TEFL career!
Customer Support Team
"Amazing service, fast and helpful replies. Would certainly recommend to anyone thinking about teaching abroad"
Hi Monica
Thank you for your lovely review!
I am glad to hear that you have received good service from us.
Customer Support Team
"I looked at a few TEFL courses prior to settling on going with i-to-i TEFL and can say that i-to-i TEFL was way above the rest. I actually felt like I had learnt something and felt prepared to teach with i-to-i TEFL.Really great course."
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your lovely review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that has has left you feeling prepared to teach.
Customer Support Team
"The material is presented in a very easy and understandable format and it keeps you interested all the way through. The tests throughout makes sure that you are really understanding everything as you go."
Hi Jaques,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the course and that you found it interesting.
Support Team
"The people working in this company are very friendly, always keen to help you with any problems and they go the extra mile!*"
Hi Jacoline,
Thank you for your lovely review!
I am glad to hear that you have received good service from us.
Support Team
"I am extremely impressed with the assistance I received. I can not wait to start my course."
Thank you for the 5 star review!

Good luck with your course.

Customer Support Team
"They are responsive and give full details and advise on the most ideal course to suit different needs."
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Customer Support Team
"No value for money,I was turned away due to an emergency and notified the company I cant leave for China,I got no rebate.It was a emergency and this company took 14000 away from me.Instead of empowering future leaders they are breaking them."
Hi,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way, I can see we have been in touch previously regarding the cancellation of the China internship.

We will respond to your new email shortly.

TEFL Support Team
"Thank you to an amazing Sophie Howdon for making the sign up so easy. Very friendly and such a wonderful help to get me started. I cannot wait to start this epic journey...the sky will be the limit once this is complete!! Looking forward to dealing with other people from this company!!"
Hi Kim,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We are pleased to be coming on the journey with you :)

Customer Support team
"Frankly speaking , your service is absolutely incredible, I really enjoyed every bit of it,Michael ,karen,Bret,Jenni,Clare and so forth..Thank you so much for the excellent service and assistance that were provided willingly and wholeheartedly by you guys,Michael Wolfe you are a Star."
"Wonderful communication and follow-up from the staff. I look forward to starting the course."
Thank you for your review and comments!

Good luck with your TEFL training course

TEFL Support Team
"Very comprehensive and detailed course. I enjoyed working through it."
Thank you for your 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,137 reviews