i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Hello, mine was a query of how to proceed from the 120h online course to the next module in the 300h course I am enrolled in. Victoria was really efficient - in a few moments she had opened access and activated me so that I could proceed. Very relieved. Many thanks Victoria. Robert Abrahams, Johannesburg, South Africa
Perfect, loving it and can't wait to start my new life!
Hi Mpho, Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
Customer service was extraordinary, very friendly and willing to answer any and all questions to make you feel as confident as possible with your decision regarding the course!
I received great service from the customer service team today. Both Jill and Amy were able to resolve my query promptly. Jill was able to process my extension date immediately and Amy responded quickly to a message I had left on voicemail.
Victoria was quick to give me feedback.
It has been.a very knowledgeable course with excellent course material provided.
Hi Shilpa,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
I-to-i TEFL has been a great experience of learning with excellent course material.
Course was very thorough and easy to follow
Brilliant support from the first day I made inquiries on the course. Constant feedback from expert with great discounts. I believe it will be value for money and open a new chapter in my life.
The course is very thorough and easy to follow. The staff have been very helpful with any queries I’ve had. Good stuff!
It's a well designed course that takes you through logical achievable steps.
All information covered was precise and to the point. 10/10 service, thank you!
Straight forward and practical course (I know that it is an online course, its all relative!).

seems like a good intro to TEFL to teaching to me. Cant wait to get started.
Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear you are ready to start teaching after taking our online TEFL course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Given practical teaching pointers.
Best customer service, best prices. I'm loving the experience
I have just completed the 300 hour L5 course from I-to-I and I must say I'm impressed, quick marking turnaround from the tutors, comprehensive information and videos, challenging assignments to test and galvanize the coursework. This is a marvelous product and I'll happily recommend it to anyone looking for a tefl course that adequately prepares you for the challenges of teaching English as a foreign language.
Incredibly helpful. I learnt a lot more in-depth things that my education degree never ventured into.
Victoria from customer services answered my questions quickly, giving me the exact information I needed politely and elegantly.
I just spent £30 on the certificate and it's not even laminated. Joke!
Sorry to hear you're disappointed with your certificate. They are professionally printed (with hologram for security) and delivered by courier, which is what adds to the expense. Unfortunately, lamination is not recommended as they often need to be notarised. If there are any other problems with your certificate then please email me on jo.bearcroft@i-to-i.com and I'll happily look into this for you.
great feedback