i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I would definitely recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone looking to get a TEFL certificate. I took the beginner 120-hour course and it was very helpful! They clearly took the time to create a comprehensive course that is actually for beginners and walks you through the basics. With a decent price and good content, I'm personally pleased with i-to-i TEFL.
Thank you Sarah for your review!

Great to hear you have enjoyed the course and found the content useful.

Very useful course
Thank you for your review!

TEFL Support Team
i was extremely nervous to apply for this course to teach Foreigner's the English language online from my home. Although I am very tech savvy, and and am self-taught and professionally taught through businesses I have worked for, I have never applied for a world renowned course like 1-to-i TEFL. I was excited, but needed to know so much. When I needed help deciding on the exact right course to take, not the travelling one, the online helping students course, I had the best and most considerate help from ADE, the online chat consultant, who guided me through the courses and quagmire of what I actually needed to take, as left up to me alone, I would have chosen a completely wrong course for my needs. When I still did not understand, he personally phoned me, from the UK to SA, and we sorted out what I actually wanted. When I had decided on the courses, 2x, to take, I then got a call from an sadmin staff member who guided me through the process. Today, with so many scams around, I was a bit wary, but they allayed all my fears, sorted out my paperwork, and once I had paid, within minutes, my course details and everything I needed was deliverd to my email. What a fantastic company, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to help foreigners learn English. Just wish I had joined them sooner, but better late than never.
Hi Theresa,

Thank you for your 5 star review and lovely feedback.

It's great to hear you received guidance required to select the right course for you.

If you need any assistance throughout your course please get in touch with us.

TEFL Support Team
The layout was well structured and easy to follow. I really enjoyed the quizzes, that support your learning and test your knowledge as you move forward, making it easier to monitor your progress.
We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the course and thank you for leaving a review.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
I really enjoyed the level 5 TEFL. It was interesting and I found everyone very helpful. I have already recommended you to a few people!
Thank you for your review and lovely feedback.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
I like the professionalism . The patience to identify weak points is remarkable. More encouraging is the reservoir of ideas and keenness to help rectifying.
Hi Riewad,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Alex was incredibly helpful and and supportive throughout. An amazing initiation process.Can not wait to embark on this journey
Hi Yvette,

Thanks for your lovely feedback , I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks A Mil
Best Tefl online course. I had a great time doing this course and learnt a lot in the process. Looking forward for a great teaching experience. Thank i-to-i TEFL.
Hi Mr Hove,

Thank you for leaving 5 star review! It's great to hear you have enjoyed the course.

All the best for your TEFL future!

Customer Support team
Fun and informative

very good course

Customer Support Team
The course was very informative and knowledgeable. The system made it easy to follow along and monitor my progress. Allowing me to better manage my work.

Customer Support Team
I dealt with Tom during the process. He was excellent. A great combination of friendliness and professionalism. Always worked hard to answer any questions and address any concerns. He was very knowledgable and helpful throughout.
Hi there,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I'm happy to hear that Tom was very helpful, and guided you through the process!

Good luck with your training and please get in touch if you need any assistance,

Rachel
Customer Support Team
Starting my level 5 300 hour diploma. Alex was very helpful, he's a consultant at i-to-i TEFL. Will poat future update when I have actually completed the course and then once I have have an actual job overseas. Keep posted!
Hi Anje,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I'm happy to hear that Alex was very helpful!

Rachel
Customer Support Team
From the starting moment I experienced professional but honest support and interest in my situation. From the office to the books I felt a serene company that knows its business and destination. It was pure pleasure to studied the course and experienced excellent teachers not wasting time to deliver feedback. I would love to study with you again and will tell the world about your company. Well done i-to-i TEFL!
Hi Petra,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Easy website to access and very supportive and helpful team.
Hi Ilhaam,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Very efficient
Hi Maseeullah,

Thanks for your feedback, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Fast, efficient responses received. I find the materials extremely user-friendly.
Hi Carol,

Customer Support Team
The Young Learners course is superb and exactly what I needed to boost my confidence and to provide me with specialist skills in teaching young children.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the Teaching Young Learners course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Great online course. I've loved that I could get feedbacks from the teacher so quickly!
Hi Silvia,

Thanks for your feedback , I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,249 reviews